Re: When do they update th website? For 2011?

Started by Minda91, November 05, 2010, 05:20:15 PM

Minda91

So your saying that you wont be able to update the website until at least the end of November??????????!?!?!?!?!!?
Why are you guys always late about this stuff?
No offense but come on!!!! How are you suppose to make any money by doing this?
Please keep it updated sooner.

chifunii

...Rude much?
Planning a con the size of Fanime takes a million and one different preparations, im sure the website isn't exactly at the tippy top of their priorities.

Everyone is aware that the staff are doing the best that they can to get to us promptly and thoroughly, and it appears to me that everyone but you has the respect and appreciation to be patient and understand that.

As for making money, there is still a good half-year before the con...
I honestly doubt there will be problems on that front.

Just learn that people have their own lives that don't always (or ever) revolve around you.
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

Minda91

@chifunii
Just as an FWI The reason I said what I said was because there are THOUSANDS of people wanting to pre-register and feel the exact same way that I do. This is my fourth year going to Fanime and I know what I'm saying when I talk about Fanime. I am like all of those other thousands where we want to get it done and over with so we don't have to worry about suffering later. So ya, Fanime is a little over 6 months away but in this situation we need to get everything done now so we don't end up in a longer line at 5:00 in the morning on Friday or Saturday. The first time I pre-registered for Fanime over the Website the rules were that I had to pre-register by the ending time of October 31st, meaning they had it all ready up in September and that you had all that time to  pre-register. So When they were late updating it last year and this year I got pissed. It doesn't mean I wasn't or am not going to pay it just means that they should try to keep us informed as much as they can on the forums as well as by any other means that they can. I really don't mind about the design, They can keep it the same every year I still am going to think that it's a cool design. I'm just saying that if they want to at least not loose more then half of there customers then the least they can do is keep us informed more often so that way we at least know what's going on. I know it's tough for them, It's tough for all of us. I bought my Badge by pre-registering a few days ago but I'm just worried about when the website is going to be updated because I want to get a good price on a hotel room like I did last year. So I'm not trying to be rude. And another tip to inform you, usually by telling people there rude without knowing all of the information first pretty much counteracts that they are being the rude one and puts it all on you.