Call of Duty: Black Ops

Started by c2chaos, November 15, 2010, 03:01:57 AM

c2chaos

I like having split-screen online modes, more killstreak options and different customizable parts but the way the game looks, it takes a little getting use to. I haven't tried any of the other modes but online, so far.:P

What do you guys think of it?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

TC X0 Lt 0X

I have not personally played it, but from what I am hearing it is quite well done and balanced, unlike Modern Warfare/2 which is one of the most ill-designed, unbalanced games ever made ever. It amazes me that anyone can see that game as good (damn casual gamers).

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Sweet55 on November 18, 2010, 06:29:02 PM
I agree with you TC_X0_Lt_0X. Call of Duty: Black Ops is balanced unlike the Modern Warfare but I like the setting and the gameplay of Modern Warfare. It is very challenging. I personally played this two and I can compare that Modern Warfare is better than Call of Duty: Black Ops.
I cannot process...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

c2chaos

Black Ops has a great campaign, I felt pressured without being overwhelmed like in MW2, and I love killing zombies, but I feel that MW2 is better of the two when it comes to online play. I think it is because MW2 is fair with all of its attachments for the weapons Also, the way that stuff unlocks, like in MW2 you would just get the gun once you unlock it but in BOps you have to buy it even after you unlock it. [*sigh * I was saving that money for my claymores... (T^T)] What I do like about BOps, is you can unlock whatever perks and equipment as soon as you get the money for them. Also, the contracts encourage you to play other match modes and try other weapons, and best of all, NO INFINITE TUBES.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

iPwNHaRdXCoRe

what system do you guys Black Ops for? >.>

c2chaos

iPwNHaRdXCoRe

c2chaos

Feel free to add me, my PSN is the same a my user name.

sweetchorizo

I've been playing this in 3D it takes some time to get used to but I do pretty well after a while.  Feel free to add me on psn: sweetchorizo

Naruto Kun

If you consider the graphic between MW2 and Black Ops... Much much better MW2 but as online gaming I prefer Black Ops... But it doesn't matter, I'm waiting for the very finale: Modern Warfare 3 MWUAHAHAH *evil laugh*

heeroyuy135

This is how I see it:
Single Player: Black Ops > MW2 (slightly)
Graphics: MW2 > Black Ops
Online Balance: Black Ops > MW2
Online Fun Factor (not counting zombies mode): MW2 > Black Ops

I play on the PS3, find me at the same screen name

otakuya

Yknow, topics like this really attract the spammers if you noticed. I don't play COD; just watch my bro play.

Zirphex

I like the cross between modern and classic style COD in black-ops.
It's not just all new weapons and suburban warfare, it's still got parts like vietnam in it to make it feel like a call of duty game.
I think that's why I liked WaW and none of my other friends did...
And you people need to get an Xbox 3Sexy ;]
MANHO!

ShadowKnight508

Personally, I enjoy playing Black Ops. The single player mode was decent and the online multiplayer has it's bright moments, but still suffers from occasions in which campers and n00bs ruin the experience for others.

Nowadays, I find myself playing Black Ops strictly for the Zombies mode. It is so addicting teaming up with 3 players and taking down the undead hordes for 30+ rounds on either Kino der Toten or FIVE (have not gotten Ascension yet).
Currently doing massive wiki edits on AnimeVice. Will be doing cosplay photos at FanimeCon for AnimeVice's site. T-minus 3 days to FanimeCon!

Planned Cons: FanimeCon 2011, KinToki-Con 2011, SACAnime 2011
http://shadowknight508.deviantart.com/gallery

paulB

The story line in this game was great and quit unexpected, gameplay wise though i thought modern warfare 1 & 2 were both better.

The zombie mode is pretty cool aswell