Question about exact dates of con??

Started by kittymaxwell2004, November 15, 2010, 12:42:06 PM

kittymaxwell2004

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but I can't find it any where that says the official dates of Fanime. On the main website it still has the dates for last years duration of con, but this year I'm a little confused. I remembered for certain years it would go past the 31st and some years it didn't. So again I'm sorry for probably not seeing it some where else, but does anyone know the exact dates/ days of Fanime for 2011?? Please and Thank you!! :3 (Again I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot!! >.<)

acostory

Fanime is always held on memorial day weekend, so the exact days would be the 27th through the 30th, with Day 0 on the 26th.

Jerry

even though we've had day/night zero for the past few years... originally it was meant for Pre-reg only.

of course things are always subject to change since technically some events may require your attendee badge (thus the reason for badge pick up early on thursday)

keep an eye out for the Fanime official announcements  or twitter once it becomes available.

Hype 4 Fanime 2011!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Trumby

The front page on the website says the dates are May 28th-31st so might want to have a tech guy change that unless it is now Saturday to Tuesday.
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

Jerry

Quote from: Trumby on December 28, 2010, 12:00:33 PM
The front page on the website says the dates are May 28th-31st so might want to have a tech guy change that unless it is now Saturday to Tuesday.

i think the date your looking at is from 2010.

*** please note the fanime internal & website staff *** are hard at work to get things ready to 2011 as soon as reasonably possible. :)

Fanime 2011 will be from ---  May 27, 2010 thru May 30, 2010  
[Friday thru Monday]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D