Marvel/DC Universe Gathering 2014

Started by bahamutknightzero, November 16, 2010, 04:58:25 PM

ispyangie

Whoop whoop. All I need is the tuxedo jacket & the top hat, which I have no idea where to get. Have you started yours yet?

We must get a picture together. O:
Tweet @ispyangie

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: ispyangie on January 20, 2011, 05:11:41 PM
Whoop whoop. All I need is the tuxedo jacket & the top hat, which I have no idea where to get. Have you started yours yet?

We must get a picture together. O:

Been working on mine since the end of Yaoi-con. Got a jacket online via ebay, got the shirt/blouse (need to alter it a bit to shorten the length of the torso), been testing out different leotards/swimsuits to see which I like best (looking to order two this week from a site), need to find a top hat (could be tricky), tie (dunno whether to go black or white on the tie yet), will probably buy newer gloves, haven't started with shoes yet, unsure yet about getting fishnets (but will be wearing flesh colored tights that I bought from American Apparel that I love and use for crossplays).

We probably should get a pic together

ispyangie

We will get a picture together!

Haha, darn. I think I have to go treasure hunting for that hat in a thrift store or something -__-
Tweet @ispyangie

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: ispyangie on January 20, 2011, 05:32:55 PM
We will get a picture together!

Haha, darn. I think I have to go treasure hunting for that hat in a thrift store or something -__-

I think you could also check costume shops or maybe any tux rental stores for top hats

ispyangie

Oh my god, I haven't even thought of costume shops. Luckily, there's a few nearby in SF. Thanks for the suggestion!
Tweet @ispyangie

Cartoon Lunatic

Fanime 2011 Cosplays:
The Red Hood: 100% Complete
Rocket Grunt: 100% Complete
NOOB-SAIBOT: 90% Getting there!

Legendary Hero

Hey Bahamutknightzero, can you edit me under the cosplayers to say "Batman (Hush or Arkham version)" I think you forgot to type Batman before the parentheses lol. Thanks, man.
Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: Legendary Hero on January 22, 2011, 01:20:10 AM
Hey Bahamutknightzero, can you edit me under the cosplayers to say "Batman (Hush or Arkham version)" I think you forgot to type Batman before the parentheses lol. Thanks, man.

Hmm, that was odd. Thought I did type Batman there, but I guess I didn't. Thanks for the heads up

Lude82

Really looking forward to this gathering. I'm going as the Iron Patriot from the Marvel Universe. Can't wait.

ispyangie

Tweet @ispyangie

Cartoon Lunatic

Yee! Yeah, I'm also really looking forward to this gathering. It's gonna be quite epic. ;D
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:
The Red Hood: 100% Complete
Rocket Grunt: 100% Complete
NOOB-SAIBOT: 90% Getting there!

Legendary Hero

Looking forward to this day. Hope a lot more people post in this topic.
Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

ispyangie

Tweet @ispyangie

bahamutknightzero

ispyangie

You forgot Lude82's cosplay from the Marvel universe.
Tweet @ispyangie

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: ispyangie on January 30, 2011, 02:16:08 PM
You forgot Lude82's cosplay from the Marvel universe.

Oh you're right. I knew I was forgetting something when I was updating

Lude82

Thanks for the reminder ispyangie. Famine can't come soon enough.

bahamutknightzero

I know what you mean Lude. Nearly have my costume done and ready

jacktchance

You guys have a Blue Beetle, but no Booster Gold?  :o

Can't wait to see you guys there.

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: jacktchance on February 05, 2011, 10:02:09 AM
You guys have a Blue Beetle, but no Booster Gold?  :o

Can't wait to see you guys there.

We may have two Blue Beetles (gender swap one confirmed, Brave and the Bold one isn't confirmed for sure yet). You going just as a spectator or as an actual gathering member?