Marvel/DC Universe Gathering 2014

Started by bahamutknightzero, November 16, 2010, 04:58:25 PM

Legendary Hero

Quote from: Heimdall on March 06, 2011, 10:59:18 AM
Quote from: Legendary Hero on March 04, 2011, 10:24:10 PM
Quote from: Heimdall on March 03, 2011, 08:40:52 AM
Hey I'll be either re wearing Young Justice Robin that I'm making for Sakura con or maybe make another version between Jason's, Tim's or Damian's Robin but I'll will be there for sure :D glad to see more Batman cosplayers...:)
Looks like I get a sidekick, awesome. 8)

Not gonna lie...pretty stocked to see your Batman
Hey thanks. I been working hard on it. Not only on the overall cosplay, but myself physically as well. Been doing some upgrades on it, here and there. You'll either see me there with my short eared Hush Cowl, or my long eared Arkham Asylum cowl. I'm also looking forward to see one of your Robins!
Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

Legendary Hero

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on March 09, 2011, 01:17:50 PM
Alright everyone, got word back and the day change went through successfully. Gathering will now take place on Saturday instead of Sunday (same time and location).
Awesome. Glad to hear the great news.
Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

Somecoolname

Hey all,
I'm ladyglitterbow's friend, the one going as Marvel Girl, I just wanted to say I'm looking forward to this gathering, I'm so excited that Marvel and DC characters are getting a spotlight at Fanime.

Does anyone know if the cosplay group that did the Teen Titans will be making an appearance, they were so welldone I want to get more pictures of them, especially the Starfire :D

ispyangie

I'm so excited. ^_^ I just recently finished my entire Zatanna costume. <3 Wondercon, anyone?
Tweet @ispyangie

Legendary Hero

Quote from: ispyangie on March 19, 2011, 04:50:22 PM
I'm so excited. ^_^ I just recently finished my entire Zatanna costume. <3 Wondercon, anyone?
I'll be there all day Saturday.
Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

bahamutknightzero

Just as excited for both Fanime and this gathering. Nearly have the costume complete (just need to try it all together to see if everything goes well or if I need to make any changes). I'm probably going to go to Wondercon  on the Saturday of the con but not in costume (but I will have some sort of comic related clothing on and probably try to keep an eye out for those in costume).

ispyangie

I'm still debating on wearing mine or not. -_-
Tweet @ispyangie

Valdrein

I'll be doing a version of superboy for part of a day,
Either the tshirt or 80's depending on Heimdall's Robin.
Fanime 2011
Day0 - Riku - Kingdom Hearts II
Day1 - Reo - Pandora Hearts
Day2 - Superboy - DC Universe
Day3 - Simca - Air Gear (#2 cover)
Day4 - Saeko - Highschool of the Dead

Cartoon Lunatic

Lovin all the posts! I guess it's safe to say i'll be Red Hood for Wondercon next Saturday. Hope to see some of you there!
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:
The Red Hood: 100% Complete
Rocket Grunt: 100% Complete
NOOB-SAIBOT: 90% Getting there!

Legendary Hero

Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

iNSOMNiAC

So I was originally planning to go as Wasp (Avengers: EMH! version) this year but my friend, whom is cosplaying from Young Justice, wants me to cosplay with her, so I'm probably going to end up being Robin instead, while she'll be there are Miss Martian.

Lazer Pegasus

Quote from: Valdrein on March 24, 2011, 09:06:26 AM
I think you mean 90's Val :P

I'll have my secret DC cosplay :D

Valdrein

Quote from: Lazer Pegasus on April 01, 2011, 01:44:00 PM
Quote from: Valdrein on March 24, 2011, 09:06:26 AM
I think you mean 90's Val :P

I'll have my secret DC cosplay :D

Ha! Figures you would catch me on that :'D
Pft! I am excited you're coming this year <3
Fanime 2011
Day0 - Riku - Kingdom Hearts II
Day1 - Reo - Pandora Hearts
Day2 - Superboy - DC Universe
Day3 - Simca - Air Gear (#2 cover)
Day4 - Saeko - Highschool of the Dead

bibliophileemily

Oh man! Marvel/DC gathering!
I'm so going, possibly in my Raven costume, but it depends on if I can get it repaired in time.
Fanime 2011 Costumes (all subject to change):
Otonashi Kyouko (Maison Ikkoku)
Komatsu Nana (NANA)
Dist the ROSE (Tales of the Abyss)
Kitarou (Gegege no Kitarou)
Mystery DC Character

ispyangie

I had a lovely time today at Wondercon. I have a feeling I saw a few of you, but I didn't want to get all moded if I said hi and they weren't you guys. Hahaha. I was in my Zatanna fit. ^_^
Tweet @ispyangie

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: ispyangie on April 02, 2011, 07:55:04 PM
I had a lovely time today at Wondercon. I have a feeling I saw a few of you, but I didn't want to get all moded if I said hi and they weren't you guys. Hahaha. I was in my Zatanna fit. ^_^

I might have seen you, I was only wearing normal looking clothes *blue hooded jacket with a White Lantern shirt underneath*

Cartoon Lunatic

I had a lot of fun this Wondercon. Debut of my Red Hood, seriously really looking forward to this Dc/Marvel gathering. = )
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:
The Red Hood: 100% Complete
Rocket Grunt: 100% Complete
NOOB-SAIBOT: 90% Getting there!

SukebeStudios

I'd like to be part of this, as I'm going as Wolverine. That sound good?

ispyangie

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on April 02, 2011, 08:55:57 PM
Quote from: ispyangie on April 02, 2011, 07:55:04 PM

I might have seen you, I was only wearing normal looking clothes *blue hooded jacket with a White Lantern shirt underneath*

I think I saw you! But then again, I saw way too many Lantern shirts in different colors :T
Tweet @ispyangie

Somecoolname

Cartoon Lunatic: I think I saw you, no, I know I saw you, I tried to take a picture of you with Batman and Zatanna but we were in a rush somewhere and it was blurry. You looked GREAT!

Ispayangie: I think I saw you, I was wearing my Marvel Girl costume and there was a Zatanna near the tables in back where I was sitting and I wanted to go get her picture and ask if she was from Fanime forums but I was too scared, lol. If that one was you(if you were the Zatanna to see a Marvel Girl and Snowbird sitting at a table eating PBJ sandwiches)that was me and Lady Glitterbow and your costume was great!

In case no one remembers or is confused, I'm Lady Glitterbow's friend, I'll be going as Marvel Girl, old school Jean Grey to the Marvel/DC gathering. I'm looking forward to seeing you all(again..).