Marvel/DC Universe Gathering 2014

Started by bahamutknightzero, November 16, 2010, 04:58:25 PM

ispyangie

Quote from: Somecoolname on April 03, 2011, 08:24:38 AMCartoon Lunatic: I think I saw you, no, I know I saw you, I tried to take a picture of you with Batman and Zatanna but we were in a rush somewhere and it was blurry. You looked GREAT!

Ispyangie: I think I saw you, I was wearing my Marvel Girl costume and there was a Zatanna near the tables in back where I was sitting and I wanted to go get her picture and ask if she was from Fanime forums but I was too scared, lol. If that one was you(if you were the Zatanna to see a Marvel Girl and Snowbird sitting at a table eating PBJ sandwiches)that was me and Lady Glitterbow and your costume was great!

In case no one remembers or is confused, I'm Lady Glitterbow's friend, I'll be going as Marvel Girl, old school Jean Grey to the Marvel/DC gathering. I'm looking forward to seeing you all(again..).

Yaaay! That was me & thank you! I saw you guys pose for a picture and it was really cute ^__^ Poo, too bad we weren't able to get a picture. Fanime for suuure! Atleast we know who's who now, haha. Oh oh oh, and I was that same Zatanna who was with Batman & Red Hood for a bit. Haha.
Tweet @ispyangie

Ninja_Autobot

Hiya!!

I would just like to make it official (it's listed as undecided still) that I will be coming to the gathering as the Blue Beetle III (Jaime Reyes)! I'll be going as Slade (from Teen Titans) at some point during Fanime, but I will definitely be here at the gathering as BB. :D
Fanime 2011 cosplays:

Godai Yuusaku (Maison Ikkoku)
Good Boy!Tobi ("Naruto")
Slade ("Teen Titans")
Blue Beetle III ("Blue Beetle," "Teen Titans")

Somecoolname

ispyangie: Oh thanks, we weren't sure if we were able to pull off the 'cuteness' so I'm glad you think we did, thanks! Oh yes, Fanime for sure, I want a picture of your cool Zatanna costume!

Ninja_Autobot: that's going to be so cool to see! I can't wait to see how you do the armor aspect of his costume.

Eliteslayer

Dunno how many of you I met at WonderCon, but for those I met or saw, it was cool seeing you! The costume I wore there is the one I'll be wearing to this gathering.

@ Ninja_Autobot: Oh goodie, a Blue Beetle for me to headshot.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Ninja_Autobot

Quote from: Somecoolname on April 04, 2011, 08:16:08 AM
Ninja_Autobot: that's going to be so cool to see! I can't wait to see how you do the armor aspect of his costume.

Haha, I'm excited too XD It'll be more "Brave and the Bold" Beetle than from the comics, so that part is actually a little bit easier on me ;D

Quote from: Eliteslayer on April 04, 2011, 11:22:10 AM
@ Ninja_Autobot: Oh goodie, a Blue Beetle for me to headshot.

:o RUN AWAY!!!!!!!
Fanime 2011 cosplays:

Godai Yuusaku (Maison Ikkoku)
Good Boy!Tobi ("Naruto")
Slade ("Teen Titans")
Blue Beetle III ("Blue Beetle," "Teen Titans")

Cartoon Lunatic

Quote from: Somecoolname on April 03, 2011, 08:24:38 AM
Cartoon Lunatic: I think I saw you, no, I know I saw you, I tried to take a picture of you with Batman and Zatanna but we were in a rush somewhere and it was blurry. You looked GREAT!

Ispayangie: I think I saw you, I was wearing my Marvel Girl costume and there was a Zatanna near the tables in back where I was sitting and I wanted to go get her picture and ask if she was from Fanime forums but I was too scared, lol. If that one was you(if you were the Zatanna to see a Marvel Girl and Snowbird sitting at a table eating PBJ sandwiches)that was me and Lady Glitterbow and your costume was great!

In case no one remembers or is confused, I'm Lady Glitterbow's friend, I'll be going as Marvel Girl, old school Jean Grey to the Marvel/DC gathering. I'm looking forward to seeing you all(again..).

xD Thanks a lot! = ) Wish, we coulda gave you a cool shot! Can't wait to see everyone this year at fanime. Get HYPE! Haha
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:
The Red Hood: 100% Complete
Rocket Grunt: 100% Complete
NOOB-SAIBOT: 90% Getting there!

CaptainLiHellsing

Fanime 2013 Planned Cosplays:
Fanime Theme (Romantic Vampire)
Lana Kane (Archer)
Snow White (Once Upon a Time)
Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Asami (Legend of Korra)

Legendary Hero

Hey bahamutknightzero, can you also put me as 70's/80's Neal Adams Batman along in there with my Arkham and Jim Lee Hush possibilities? I might be doing a new Batman for Fanime.
Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

bahamutknightzero

Ok I've updated the list, if I missed anything, I apologize for missing it and I'll fix the missing info as soon as possible

Legendary Hero

Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

SukebeStudios

ispyangie

Tweet @ispyangie

Cartoon Lunatic

WOO! The big day is almost here. = )
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:

Cartoon Lunatic

Never know when someone new might see this thread and be inspired. So, BUMP!
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:

Ryo_Hellsing

If I can make it up this year then count me in a Deedee from Batman Beyond again ( Well only one of the girls since I can't find another . One day I will!) My friend is also going as Harley Quinn  ;D

kapsworth

I'll be Tony Stark.
Hopefully my hair wont look too bad.

Cartoon Lunatic

Fanime 2011 Cosplays:

Legendary Hero

Glad to see a few more people are coming to this gathering. Fanime's less than four weeks now.
Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

Lazer Pegasus

god don't remind me >.<
gotta finish all my cosplays!!!

Cartoon Lunatic

Quote from: Lazer Pegasus on May 03, 2011, 01:09:40 AM
god don't remind me >.<
gotta finish all my cosplays!!!

xD Duuude, we know how you feel. We're doing some last minute cosplay makin ourselves. We got this! ;D
Fanime 2011 Cosplays: