Marvel/DC Universe Gathering 2014

Started by bahamutknightzero, November 16, 2010, 04:58:25 PM

bahamutknightzero

Both excited and a little nervous

T.S.

Why nervous? Should be good times  :)

bahamutknightzero

I have my reasons to be nervous (mostly costume/crossplay related), but I'm still looking forward to the gathering still and the con in general

Heimdall

Hey so I've made my mind about the costumes I'm wearing.

I'll be wearing Tim Drake from the Young Justice Comic versions and my friend Valdrein will be Superboy

can you please add me and my friend on the list?  Pretty excited to see everyone :)
Fanime '11

Ikki (Air Gear)
Robin (Young Justice)
Izaya (Durarara!)
Elliot (Pandora Hearts)

Mastershambler

I'm finishing my Magneto cosplay tonight!
Planned WIP cosplays
Monster Hunter 4U-Raging Brachydios Armor

luffy77

Im thinking about going as Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) or Luffy but most likely it will be Green Lantern.  Since the gathering is on saturday would it be ok if I go as Green Lantern Saturday and Luffy the other days?

T.S.

I'm curious if anyone is dressing up as any Marvel character Friday? I'd like to take some pics since I'll be going as Spider-Man that day.

Mastershambler

My Dr. Doom friend will unfortunately not be able to make it.
Planned WIP cosplays
Monster Hunter 4U-Raging Brachydios Armor

Ninja_Autobot

Very last minute, but bibliophileemily is not going to be able to get her costume together in time (mainly because of lack of blond wig, boots, and leather jacket,) but she will be wearing her Nightwing T-shirt in support.
Fanime 2011 cosplays:

Godai Yuusaku (Maison Ikkoku)
Good Boy!Tobi ("Naruto")
Slade ("Teen Titans")
Blue Beetle III ("Blue Beetle," "Teen Titans")

ispyangie

Nice seeing everyone! ^__^ I was the smaller Zatanna with a top hat. Haha, if anyone has pictures from the gathering, share share!
Tweet @ispyangie

VakarianPride

Hey, I was the Titans Go! Robin, with the BeastBoy. I hope there are some pictures up soon.

iNSOMNiAC

This was one of the funnest gatherings everrrr! Really glad I made it. You guys were all. Seriously. Awesome.

I was the really short Robin from Young Justice, the one with the domino mask who kept getting carried into pictures and uh... compromising situations haha.

Anyways my pictures from the weekend are uploading now, and I've got a couple from the gathering (my camera died during it). I'll post a link once they're available!

VakarianPride

Can't wait! I hope more pictures show up online!

Ryo_Hellsing

I had so much fun at this gathering! I was the DeeDee from batman Beyond. Anyways thanks so much for having this gathering and I can't wait to see the images :D

ispyangie

Quote from: VakarianPride on May 30, 2011, 04:56:56 PM
Can't wait! I hope more pictures show up online!

More? Some are already up? D: I haven't seen any yet. Me & an iron man are attempting to find them, haha. -__-
Tweet @ispyangie

VakarianPride

No, there aren't I meant I hope more than just the above put pics up soon too.

bahamutknightzero

I've got to say that I was rather surprised with the turn out for the gathering (the large amount kind of caused the relocation to go outside). Had such a blast with the gathering and I will have some photos up soon.

Ninja_Autobot

Hey there, in case you can't tell, I was the Blue Beetle XP

Seriously, Saturday was epic, we had the most awesome gathering :D Definitely keep us updated for photos!
Fanime 2011 cosplays:

Godai Yuusaku (Maison Ikkoku)
Good Boy!Tobi ("Naruto")
Slade ("Teen Titans")
Blue Beetle III ("Blue Beetle," "Teen Titans")

Eliteslayer

Had a great time at the gathering! Thanks for organizing it, bahamut. Again, I was Maxwell Lord, aka "the guy in all white with the White Lantern ring." It was awesome meeting so many of you, can't wait to see pics!
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

iNSOMNiAC

Alright, turns out my friend only got six photos of the gathering with my camera before the battery died, but here they be:

http://s1037.photobucket.com/albums/a451/Sunny-Milk/Fanime%202011/Marvel%20DC%20Gathering%202011/

I'm the Robin that's kneeling in the front of some of those pictures BTW.