Marvel/DC Universe Gathering 2014

Started by bahamutknightzero, November 16, 2010, 04:58:25 PM

CaptainLiHellsing

This is one of the few gatherings I enjoyed. Thank you so much guys! :)

BTW I was the semi naked Poison Ivy
Fanime 2013 Planned Cosplays:
Fanime Theme (Romantic Vampire)
Lana Kane (Archer)
Snow White (Once Upon a Time)
Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Asami (Legend of Korra)

VakarianPride

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 30, 2011, 06:05:46 PM
Alright, turns out my friend only got six photos of the gathering with my camera before the battery died, but here they be:

http://s1037.photobucket.com/albums/a451/Sunny-Milk/Fanime%202011/Marvel%20DC%20Gathering%202011/

I'm the Robin that's kneeling in the front of some of those pictures BTW.
At least she got some good shots of you!

I was just laughing at the last one, cause all I saw of us was BeastBoy's butt. xD

Cartoon Lunatic

This gathering was amazing! I was the Red Hood chillin with everybody. Sad it's all over, can't wait to top this turnout next year!
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:
The Red Hood: 100% Complete
Rocket Grunt: 100% Complete
NOOB-SAIBOT: 90% Getting there!

luffy77

This was a great gathering.  Can't wait for next years.  I was the green lantern.

sidhechild

hey there if anyone has pictures I would love to see them! I was also Miss Martian so if any of you have pictures of that I'd like to see those to, Thanks!

http://celticlove.deviantart.com/art/M-gann-M-orzz-211156149

VakarianPride

Hey, has anyone posted any pics of the meet yet?

kapsworth

If anyone has the photo of me(Tony Stark) and Iron Man pointing at each other that would be awesome.

Rezurektme

Looking for pictures of the new Sue Storm and Reed Richards (Future Foundation cosplays). If anyone has them, I would be happy to obtain them.

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: VakarianPride on June 01, 2011, 04:58:43 PM
Hey, has anyone posted any pics of the meet yet?

Well I collected some more pictures that my other friends took, and uploaded them to the same Photobucket I linked to earlier. You and your friend are in some of them! Here's that link again.
Its still not much, but I haven't found many photos of this gathering yet other than the ones my friends took. But they're bound to turn up!

P.S. I love how Rorschach managed to be next to Deadpool in some of those. "I smell a sitcom!"

Cartoon Lunatic

My friend took a lot of pictures of the gathering, I'll see if I can link some! They're all on Facebook, i'll see. Btw, any of you awesome people going to SacAnime? We should try and hold a meet there too!
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:

Eliteslayer

Quote from: Cartoon Lunatic on June 02, 2011, 12:37:42 AM
My friend took a lot of pictures of the gathering, I'll see if I can link some! They're all on Facebook, i'll see. Btw, any of you awesome people going to SacAnime? We should try and hold a meet there too!

Of course I'll be at Sac Anime; always gotta host the Pokemon gathering. But if we get more Marvel/DC cosplayers, I can probably bring my Wade Wilson costume as well.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Cartoon Lunatic

^
Yes! I always gotta make it to that too. Hopefully I'll start Petrel soon finally. Yeah, a comic gathering at SacAnime would be dope!
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:

iNSOMNiAC

I may go to SacAnime this year, and I'll for sure bring Robin with me (unless I finish my Avengers:EMH!Wasp cosplay) if I do! It'd be great to be in another gathering with you guys.

bahamutknightzero

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to update that I have the photos I took from Fanime (including this gathering) on my Facebook page so far (however only friends are able to see it). However, I will soon have the photos up on my Photobucket page as well.

As for Sac-Anime, I actually won't be there. I don't know my con/costume plans other than showing up at Yaoi-con (close to where I live and usually go to get the jump on Fanime early/pre reg).

The last additional thing is that I'm already looking into having this gathering return for 2012.

bahamutknightzero

Alright everyone, here are the photos I took from this year's con (Including pics from the Marvel/DC Gathering)

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/bahamutknightzero/Fanime%202011/

bahamutknightzero

Hey everyone, wanted to run a quick question for those out there that still check this topic.

Would you rather want me to keep this topic and alter it to accommodate for 2012 OR would you rather want me to create a new topic for 2012?

I would like to get replies as soon as possible and get a jump on things. 2011 was awesome, 2012 could be even better.

CoachOta

Hi all,

Here are some photos of the Marvel/DC gathering I took:
FanimeCon 2011 - Saturday - Marvel/DC Start

In the same gallery there are other pictures of Marvel and DC characters that I took during the day.

Cheers,
--David

bahamutknightzero

1st post has been updated to reflect the topic being recycled to be used for the 2012 gathering.

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: CoachOta on June 11, 2011, 04:08:35 PM
Hi all,

Here are some photos of the Marvel/DC gathering I took:
FanimeCon 2011 - Saturday - Marvel/DC Start

In the same gallery there are other pictures of Marvel and DC characters that I took during the day.

Cheers,
--David

Thanks for the link! You got some nice quality pictures.

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on June 11, 2011, 09:28:15 PM
1st post has been updated to reflect the topic being recycled to be used for the 2012 gathering.

Sweet! In that case... its a bit early to say, but I plan on having at least one Marvel and one DC cosplay next year. I wanna finally make the Avengers:EMH!Wasp cosplay, and I'll probably also be another Robin (Damian Wayne), but I think I'll likely bring Wasp to the gathering. Totes can't wait!

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on June 12, 2011, 10:51:05 PM
Quote from: bahamutknightzero on June 11, 2011, 09:28:15 PM

Sweet! In that case... its a bit early to say, but I plan on having at least one Marvel and one DC cosplay next year. I wanna finally make the Avengers:EMH!Wasp cosplay, and I'll probably also be another Robin (Damian Wayne), but I think I'll likely bring Wasp to the gathering. Totes can't wait!

It's almost never too early. Can't wait to see how the costume turns out.