Tweet @ispyangie

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: ispyangie on August 06, 2011, 06:09:36 PM
Once again, returning as Zatanna. :)

Got ya and iNSOMNiAC down on the list.

michibeloved

bahamutknightzero

Death_Note_Matt

Put me down for Marvel Universe = Dormammu!!!
Another Player has Entered the Game

Cosplay_Rose

I would like to attend as an Ironette. Depends on when the final day/time is, but I intend to have the costume finished by then, so I hope to be there. :)

PunkDrunker

Since Dark Phoenix didn't make it last year, (too many last minute alterations, and another costume to fix that took precedence) I really think I want to bring her this year, because I have yet to debut the costume for a photoshoot yet.

Kaname_Tousen

bahamutknightzero

Ok, marking down all of the people that have posted so far since the last update. Also making an update of my own with my costume (actually doing another character after being convinced to do it by a friend of mine).

ICosplayNeji

Still debating between Red Robin or Wiccan, but I'll be there :)

carladawn

This sounds like a lot of fun!! Depending on what day and time it is, I may bring Black Canary or Jubilee. :D

keitoghostie

As long as I don't have another meetup going on at the same time, I'll be there reppin the DCU as Rule 63 Ted Kord (Blue Beetle II)

The Crypt

depending on how i'm feeling on the day of and if doens get in the way of the Assassins Creed gathering you can put me as Joker
Its the 21st century CURE!!

ICosplayNeji

bahamutknightzero

Updated the gathering list along with placing two possible day ideas (it'll be either Saturday or Sunday for sure), just kind of waiting to get more info on big events like Masquerade, the Concert, the dances to get a good day gauge.

Chances are that since the gathering was on a Saturday last year that it will take place on Saturday this year, may try to set the gathering up at an earlier time since last year I wasn't sure how big the gathering was going to be in all.

bahamutknightzero

So before I forget since the submission requests for gathering times starts on Jan 30th, all are open to voice on day, time, location details for any possible ideas

The Crypt

Its the 21st century CURE!!

Cosplay_Rose

I vote for the gathering to be Saturday in the early afternoon or late morning (some time between 11 and 1). :)

bahamutknightzero

Hey all, just wanted to give an update with the time scenario, I'm still scoping around time since there are a few things I wanted to take into consideration, namely the gatherings that usually get alot of gathering participants (Naruto, Bleach, for example) and hopefully want to avoid getting a conflict created. I can consider setting up a gathering for the early afternoon (to avoid the cloudy/rain situation that came up towards the end of the gathering in 2011) but I can't guarantee getting the time for sure if a larger gathering snatches it before us. So I'll do my best to aim for an early afternoon time slot (I'll venture maybe towards a time between 1pm and 3pm).

Hopefully we can still get some feedback going before Jan. 31 when gathering time slots open up

soulysephiroth

2012 Cosplay:
The Shredder - TMNT
Mugatu - Zoolander
Old Man Logan - Wolverine