Marvel/DC Universe Gathering 2014

Started by bahamutknightzero, November 16, 2010, 04:58:25 PM

Legendary Hero

1PM-3PM sounds like a good time if we can get it. Gives us a lot of time to get ready.

@carladawn, I do like your suggestion but, billionaire playboys can't get ready at such early times.
Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

Legendary Hero

Quote from: Cartoon Lunatic on February 26, 2012, 06:07:28 PM
3PM like last year was a good time!
Agreed, a later time gives us more people to photograph the gathering since more attendees will come out at later times in the afternoon. 3PM on a Saturday was a perfect timing and location last year.
Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

carladawn

Aw, if it's later than the 1pm gathering I won't be able to go, but I will probably still be dressed around 1p and then change out into my other costume.

bahamutknightzero

Yeah I'm really hoping that we can get the 1pm time, but 2pm or 3pm are good alternative options.

BTW, the gathering last year wasn't at 3pm, but 5:30pm

HotelGhost

On the subject of time, have we decided a meeting place yet?

Legendary Hero

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on February 26, 2012, 09:25:21 PM
Yeah I'm really hoping that we can get the 1pm time, but 2pm or 3pm are good alternative options.

Oh wow, thought it was earlier. Guess that's what happens when you're doing so many things at a con. Lol. However, those would be good times. Also @Carladawn. Why not stick around a little longer for the gathering?
Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

carladawn

Quote from: Legendary Hero on February 26, 2012, 10:04:29 PM
Quote from: bahamutknightzero on February 26, 2012, 09:25:21 PM

Oh wow, thought it was earlier. Guess that's what happens when you're doing so many things at a con. Lol. However, those would be good times. Also @Carladawn. Why not stick around a little longer for the gathering?

I have a huge Tinkerbell group, and I want to spend most of my day in that. But it's cool, there should be people dressed up earlier in the day. :D

bahamutknightzero

Doing a gathering update to get those that posted on the list along with providing some gathering info (day/time/location) that I'm hoping that we can get secured.

carladawn

Cool. So if we do get the 1pm slot, I can be Jubilee. :D Also, we can't do 3pm unless we meet somewhere that's not the front area because I saw the Panty and Stocking gathering is probably going to be at that time... not sure if they are confirmed yet or not though

Legendary Hero

Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

Priscilla

Legendary Hero

Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

The Crypt

i just hope this gathering doesnt get in the way of the assassin's creed gathering
Its the 21st century CURE!!

Cosplay_Rose

Unfortunately, my Ironette costume won't be finished by Fanime, so I'm going to have to skip this gathering, you can take me off of the list. :( I'm really disappointed. Maybe next year!

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: Cosplay_Rose on March 02, 2012, 08:52:47 PM
Unfortunately, my Ironette costume won't be finished by Fanime, so I'm going to have to skip this gathering, you can take me off of the list. :( I'm really disappointed. Maybe next year!

That is a total shame. You don't have any backup costumes that could be done in order to still make the gathering?

Cartoon Lunatic

I may have a different DC costume in time for the gathering. If I can get it all put together in time, i'll wear this jolly fun costume instead of Red Hood. Hopefully Saturday will be the day
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:
The Red Hood: 100% Complete
Rocket Grunt: 100% Complete
NOOB-SAIBOT: 90% Getting there!

bahamutknightzero

Big update news everyone:

Everything has cleared out and we've secured the 1pm spot on Saturday

Cosplay_Rose

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on March 02, 2012, 09:32:07 PM
Quote from: Cosplay_Rose on March 02, 2012, 08:52:47 PM

That is a total shame. You don't have any backup costumes that could be done in order to still make the gathering?

I wish :( I might stop by to take pictures at least!

Heimdall

I'm doing the Red/black version of Tim Drake's Robin outfit.  Looking forward to the gathering like last year. 
Fanime '11

Ikki (Air Gear)
Robin (Young Justice)
Izaya (Durarara!)
Elliot (Pandora Hearts)

The Crypt

i have my friend comming with me at the gathering he's gona be the riddler jim carry version
Its the 21st century CURE!!