Marvel/DC Universe Gathering 2014

Started by bahamutknightzero, November 16, 2010, 04:58:25 PM

bahamutknightzero

List has been updated along with beginning the Photo Order list

superninjaduck

Cannot wait fot Fanime!! AND this Gathering! They will both be a first for me. Debating on Rogue or Ms. Marvel! But im really hoping for a Gambit to be walking around so i'd love to get pictures with him/her as Rogue!!

Jesse Uppercut

I plan on attending as Dr. Bruce Banner, original comic version. I'm fairly stoked about this gathering and hope to contribute!
Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere.

YaoiCat

I'd love to sign up as Hawkeye, sailor scout version!  But I'm waiting to find out when this gathering will be scheduled.  I'm hoping it won't conflict with another gathering on Saturday that I'm already committed to as a different character >_<

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: YaoiCat on March 18, 2013, 09:44:52 AM
I'd love to sign up as Hawkeye, sailor scout version!  But I'm waiting to find out when this gathering will be scheduled.  I'm hoping it won't conflict with another gathering on Saturday that I'm already committed to as a different character >_<

I am shooting to host the gathering at 1pm

YaoiCat

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on March 18, 2013, 05:53:41 PM
Quote from: YaoiCat on March 18, 2013, 09:44:52 AM

I am shooting to host the gathering at 1pm

Aw man, that means I'll have to make a choice, lol.  The other gathering I committed to is saturday at noon >_<

ICosplayNeji

Welp, due to time and money constraints, my girlfriend and I are going to have to change our cosplays. GraviTiger will be attending as Teen Titans Superboy and I'll be Red Robin/Tim Drake :)

jobiberry

I hope I can make it!  My Joker is not available on Sunday after 12pm so I'm not sure if I will but I would love to wear my Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn for this! 
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

*Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn- Friday and Saturday
*Marceline the Vampire Queen- Saturday
*Briar Rose- Sleeping Beauty peasant version- Sunday
*Super Sailor Venus-  Sunday or Monday

shy-cosplayer

Posting again 'cause I think you missed me, but I'm coming as Ant-Man! Also, are we any closer to deciding on a final day for this?

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: shy-cosplayer on March 25, 2013, 03:32:19 PM
Posting again 'cause I think you missed me, but I'm coming as Ant-Man! Also, are we any closer to deciding on a final day for this?

I sent in my gathering info over to the Cosplay/Gathering department in order to make things official (might've sent it early, but not sure)

bahamutknightzero

Updated the gathering list. We're only over a month away and I'm sure we'll see some more people added to the list so if you know anyone that is dressing as a Marvel or DC character, spread the word of this gathering

Zirphex

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on April 05, 2013, 09:52:22 AM
Updated the gathering list. We're only over a month away and I'm sure we'll see some more people added to the list so if you know anyone that is dressing as a Marvel or DC character, spread the word of this gathering
I'll flip a coin to decide if I'm going.....
Just need a time and place, but I think I'm definitely in for this.
MANHO!

Eliteslayer

Still working out my schedule, but consider me a distinct possibility for Doctor Nemesis from X-Men.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: Zirphex on April 05, 2013, 10:25:21 AM
Quote from: bahamutknightzero on April 05, 2013, 09:52:22 AM
I'll flip a coin to decide if I'm going.....
Just need a time and place, but I think I'm definitely in for this.

I've sent a request for Saturday at 1pm, just awaiting a reply from the gathering head to find out if our request is good

Janan326

fightforjustice

CANT WAIT! my friend is going to Be Deathstroke and i am going to try and attempt Jason Todd/Red Hood so hope i can do justice
For Justice!!!

Fashwiing

Update: me and my Kitty are gonna be doing X-Men: Evo stuff on Sunday, not Saturday, so unless I can convince her to throw the duds on for just the shoot I think we're gonna have to miss out. Sorry!
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

YaoiCat

Sign me up officially as Hawkeye, sailor scout version.  I'll also be bringing a Hulk sailor scout with me, and possibly an Iron Man sailor scout.

Mizuko_Arashimoto

Damn, this gathering is at almost the same time as the Final Fantasy one >_< I missed the gathering last year, so I really wanna go this time. If I do, I will be cosplaying as Shadowcat. I want to say there's a 90% chance that I'll be there.

Can't wait!!

Kimbo_Slice

I have Taskmaster done, so I'll try to show provided my schedule doesn't conflict.