Marvel/DC Universe Gathering 2014

Started by bahamutknightzero, November 16, 2010, 04:58:25 PM

bahamutknightzero

List has been updated, including an update to the gathering information regarding day/time/location

ICosplayNeji

Are you sure about the slab being big enough? It wasn't last year and the amount of people attending was severely underestimated. It's why we had to move in the first place :'D

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on March 06, 2014, 07:55:49 PM
Are you sure about the slab being big enough? It wasn't last year and the amount of people attending was severely underestimated. It's why we had to move in the first place :'D

The details that I got from BSaphire is that this G9 is bigger (now that construction is complete)

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on March 06, 2014, 10:44:05 PM
Quote from: ICosplayNeji on March 06, 2014, 07:55:49 PM

The details that I got from BSaphire is that this G9 is bigger (now that construction is complete).

For clarification:

G6 is The Slab
G9 is the Fallout Zone

demetria656

I'll be going as either Kamala Khan the new Ms.Marvel or Wiccan from Young Avengers. Also friends if you need me to yell in the megaphone again this year I don't mind ;w;
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Pirate-Sacry

My boyfriend and I are cosplaying as Harley Quinn and the Joker.
But I am going as Harley's mad love where she's in lingerie.
Just...hopefully more dressy, less underwear-y.
But if I don't finish that in time, I might be Dr. Harleen Quinzel.

grove_c

I'm in a group doing a pin-up/DC Bombshell group for Big Wow as Powergirl. If it doesn't conflict with the Final Fantasy gathering, I can make it to this gathering.

bahamutknightzero

michibeloved

I'll be going as Harley Quinn ame comi version.

keitoghostie

Quote from: keitoghostie on February 01, 2014, 10:48:30 PM
Depending on how my schedule is I may attend as Miss Martian from Young Justice!

It turns out I won't be able to attend this gathering, sorry!

vixentail

I will be there as Stephanie Brown's Batgirl!

Mizuko_Arashimoto

I'll most likely be going as Shadowcat again. Not 100% sure about going to the gathering though, since the Tales Of gathering is the same morning and not sure which one I want to do yet.

bahamutknightzero

Gathering list is updated, we're a little under two months to go everyone

Zekke

You can add me! DC Universe: Black Mask!

thereisnodanaonlyzuul

If I get it finished in time, I'll show up as Harper Row/Bluebird! The boyfriend will be there as a very special Young Avengers Noh-Varr!

Asher9000

I'll be there as kid Loki and if my son isn't in a bad mood or napping he'll be baby Thor.

jobiberry

I'll be attending as Harley Quinn a la Ant Lucia's DC Bombshells version with grove_c and possibly another friend or two :]
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

*Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn- Friday and Saturday
*Marceline the Vampire Queen- Saturday
*Briar Rose- Sleeping Beauty peasant version- Sunday
*Super Sailor Venus-  Sunday or Monday

luffy77

Put me down as either Night Owl II or Superman from the new 52 Action Comics when Grant Morrison was writing it.

bahamutknightzero

pinknekophiliac

Oooh! This would be my first gathering in the 10+ years I've been going to Fanime!

I will be cosplaying Zatanna Zatara from the DC Universe :). An oldie but a goodie :).