Anime Overdose...2 days away

Started by jinnai_animexcalibur, March 03, 2004, 09:59:29 PM

jinnai_animexcalibur

I hope some of you guys attend this convention this weekend... I'll be there as well ^^...

Wow, It's nearby El Camino Real... Maybe I'll visit my old skool, St. Lawrence Academy =D
Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

Barnes

Can't make it this year, I'm broke right now.
Have fun!
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Charming_Dorian

jindo

I might stop by there this weekend... just to see what games they're planning to set up on the big screen...  :?
If you can afford a smart phone, then you can support the industries by "purchasing" the legit goods.

RyuHayabusa

I'm showing up on saturday as well. oooh...I guess to those who are coming on saturday, maybe we can do a mini-gathering of sorts lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Suspicious

»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

topnotch97

darn! i miss it! well i'm looking forward to go either WonderCon or FanimeCon.

for those who went, what's the scoop?
Retired from Fanime.
Thinking of coming back. :D

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "topnotch97"darn! i miss it! well i'm looking forward to go either WonderCon or FanimeCon.

for those who went, what's the scoop?

it was so-so. There wasn't a lot of things to do, besides hanging out with friends, cosplaying and taking pics. The dealer's room was small, not many good stuff on sale, the video rooms were so-so at best, and there was a video game room that played only super smash bros. melee -_-;;. I'm a fan of magical girl anime, and I saw wedding peach. To quote mr.horse from ren and stimpy: No sir, I do not like it.  The masquerade was ok and the dance was so-so as well. Not too many people showed up for it and that was it.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC