Fairy Tail 2012 Gathering!

Started by Kimba616, November 22, 2010, 10:35:54 AM

Kimba616

Alright, you've been added to the list. :] As soon as confirmation starts I'm going to aim for anything within the 11:30-1pm window.

Kimba616

Our time has been moved to 12pm FiF MS! :] I hope everyone can make it!  ;D

Kimba616

Thank you everyone who showed up to the gathering! We ended up with over 20 cosplayers at the gathering, which I feel was a pretty good success! My friend will be uploading all of her pictures from the gathering on facebook, so I'll post a link here when that's done and everyone can tag themselves! :]

yumicchi88

I enjoyed it a lot! Hope it will be a bigger group next year! I want to do Juvia again next year with improved costume, or find a different character to cosplay.
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Kimba616

I plan to do Edo Erza next year. : D Short hair version, because long wigs are the bane of my existence. lol

Kimba616

The first post has been updated for 2012! :D

This year's gathering went better than expected, we ended up with about 20 cosplayers, which was a good surprise since only 12 people confirmed. But Fairy Tail is growing in popularity, so maybe there will be even more this year?? Let's hope so! : D

Here's some pictures from this year's gathering: [Link]

Tenkage

Hah-lo, minna-san! I already posted this on the C.com forums, but you can tentatively put me down as Earthland Lucy- It all depends on my other gatherings and if I can get her done!

tuxedovilay

I'm going to go as Gray Fullbuster :)
Cosplayer/ Photographer

Tenkage

If I might suggest, since we are looking at Sunday for this gathering, might I suggest we have it sometime aroung 11-ish? I have Trinity Blood gathering at 1:30, that day, and TB takes a lot of effort to get into! Either that, or perhaps we can move it to Friday?

Kimba616

Because of certain real-life circumstances, I will no longer be able to organize the gathering. There aren't very many confirmed characters at this point, but I still thought I'd offer it up if anyone else wants to take over. Sorry, everyone.

Nova

I'll be cosplaying as Levy McGarden in her S-Class outfit for Sakura Con. So I'll bring it to Fanime as well. Hopefully there'll be more Fairy Tail cosplayers! ^^

weaponhex

Sorry to hear Kimba,
Well I am sure there will be alot of other Fairy Tail cosplay'ers still, I am not gonna bring Natsu this year since I lost my wig and ran out of the temp tattoos.
Hope to see you next year though  :D
2013 cosplay's
fri - Gintoki from Gintama
sat - Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi "Rose" from Bleach
sun - Trafalgar Law from One Peice
mon - Aido from Vampire Knight

Tenkage

Since this gathering seems to have fallen apart, I'll drop out as Lucy for now. Save her for NDK, I guess. Sorry, no cheerleader Lucy goodness for you!

ichnob

I'll be wearing Freed Justine on Friday. I'll be sure to look out for any other FT cosplayers that day to take photos with. :)

tuxedovilay

just checking in since Fanime is coming up. :)
Cosplayer/ Photographer

tuxedovilay

so is the gathering dead? just curious :/
Cosplayer/ Photographer

BSaphire

Just a reminder that the Official List closes on the 17th so please submit your SR if you would like your gathering listed.
Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

weaponhex

Look forward to seeing you guys in 2013. I found my wig inside one of my huge costumes - and then later i found my last Tattoo in a box. Now to dust it off and re form it 

:)
2013 cosplay's
fri - Gintoki from Gintama
sat - Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi "Rose" from Bleach
sun - Trafalgar Law from One Peice
mon - Aido from Vampire Knight

Tenkage

Hey! Will there be a Fairy Tale gathering for 2013? I'd love to attend! Especially since Lucy is all done!

Junglekity

For 2013!
I am new to fanime, but my friends aren't, and we plan on doing a group cosplay of Fairy Tail.

So far we have:

Lucy
Gray
Levy
Loke
and maybe Happy