Fairy Tail 2012 Gathering!

Started by Kimba616, November 22, 2010, 10:35:54 AM

Kimba616

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Hey everyone! This year's gathering went better than expected, we ended up with 20 cosplayers, which was a good surprise since only 12 people confirmed. But Fairy Tail is growing in popularity, so maybe there will be even more this year?? Let's hope so! :D

Day: Sunday(Maybe. I just want to stay clear of Saturday)
Time: To be decided!
MP/L: Fountains in Front (Side of Fountains Marriott Side)

Cosplayers:

* - maybe

Earthland
Natsu
Lucy - Tenkage*
Gray - tuxedovilay
Erza
Wendy
Gajeel
Juvia
Cana

Edolas
Natsu Dragion
Lucy Ashley
Gray Surge
Erza Knightwalker - Kimba616

Exceed
Happy
Charle
Lily

carladawn

I wish I could dress up too but I have too many other costumes to wear and make. But I hope you all have fun!

Kimba616

Lol thanks Carla! :] I'll get you next year. haha

blkriku

Im there, still not sure who I'm going to be, it'll be natsu but i'm leaning towards grey as of now

Seiyuu

Huge Fairy Tail fan here. I won't be cosplaying it this year, but depending on the day I'll try and be there to take some photos! ❤

Kimba616

blkriku: Awesome! Let us know when you choose your character so we can have an accurate list. :]

Seiyuu: We'll be happy to have you, in cosplay or not! We're all fans, after all. :D

Kimba616

Bump? It's been about a month. I think I'm most likely going to choose Sunday. Thoughts, blkriku? Since you're the only other person to somewhat-confirm so far. lol

Ange

Fuuuuu--- I love Fairy Tail ;-; I wish I could cosplay as Mirajane but I already have a lot of other cosplays. But I will totally be there as a photographer! Sunday sounds good to me, honestly. First time at Fanime so I have no idea what's going on :D

monikamilani

I don't really know yet, Whether it be Erza, Lucy or Wendy...
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

Kimba616

Quote from: monikamilani on January 03, 2011, 05:33:14 AM
I don't really know yet, Whether it be Erza, Lucy or Wendy...

Any of them would be awesome! :D

yumicchi88

I will be Juvia again this year! Hope more people join us this year!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Kimba616

Quote from: yumicchi88 on January 21, 2011, 11:04:33 PM
Awesome! You're added to the list. :] Which version will you be, out of curiosity?  :)

yumicchi88

Quote from: Kimba616 on January 22, 2011, 09:50:25 AM
Quote from: yumicchi88 on January 21, 2011, 11:04:33 PM
Awesome! You're added to the list. :] Which version will you be, out of curiosity?  :)

fairytail version. The wave design one. ^^
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Kimba616

Oh, cool! I want to do that one sometime in the future, most likely once I learn proper draping techniques. lol!

Artemis Cangee

I may be coming to fanime this year, if I do I want to make a Lucy cosplay in time for it :) Fairy Tail is awesome!

Sunara Ishi

I'm going to try to get my Erza done in time for fanime. Please add me to the list. XD
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Kimba616

mattoe318

I'm new.  I'm totally gonna be Jellal ;D

Kimba616

Ok everyone, the day and time I originally submitted(Sunday at 4pm) has been approved, but I need to change it to earlier in the day due to the masquerade times conflicting(I'm in it and my costume needs a good amount of preparation time). I'm going to aim to change the gathering to 12:30 Sunday, since I don't see any gatherings in that time block. Does that sound good to everyone?

weaponhex

I will be going as Natsu, but I am horrible at making it to the gatherings on time.
Earlier works for me, maybe now I can make the Shonen Jump one too
-_-
2013 cosplay's
fri - Gintoki from Gintama
sat - Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi "Rose" from Bleach
sun - Trafalgar Law from One Peice
mon - Aido from Vampire Knight