With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2012!

Started by ICosplayNeji, December 12, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

somegirlkatie

Quote from: azreale on May 04, 2011, 03:16:29 PM
Quote from: Chosen_Entity on May 04, 2011, 11:52:31 AM
Quote from: azreale on May 04, 2011, 09:33:41 AM
Hey! Im wondering if you guys would rather i go as original hinata, or in a quad suit of giant shippuden akamaru???? Help me decide please!

Akamaru! That would be so amazing! XD
... Although the heat is going to kill you, and transporting it to the con will be a bitch. :(

transport would be alright, hopefully the heat won't be so bad..... still cant decide though! >.<

The Akamaru, would be like awesome! But I'm going to have to agree, the heat will probably toast you. ;(

ruby19_4

Quote from: somegirlkatie on May 04, 2011, 03:50:23 PM
Quote from: azreale on May 04, 2011, 03:16:29 PM
Quote from: Chosen_Entity on May 04, 2011, 11:52:31 AM
Quote from: azreale on May 04, 2011, 09:33:41 AM
Hey! Im wondering if you guys would rather i go as original hinata, or in a quad suit of giant shippuden akamaru???? Help me decide please!

Akamaru! That would be so amazing! XD
... Although the heat is going to kill you, and transporting it to the con will be a bitch. :(

transport would be alright, hopefully the heat won't be so bad..... still cant decide though! >.<

The Akamaru, would be like awesome! But I'm going to have to agree, the heat will probably toast you. ;(

looks like everyone vote for akamaru, but your could always take off the jacket to be cool and put it on whenever.

azreale

haha I'd be sealed in akamaru for the most part ^^ I'll do my best to finish him then!  can't wait!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Chosen_Entity

xsoifonx

I would like to join this. xD I'm going as Anbu Kakashi.
Cosplays for Fanime '22.

Makoto Niijima; Persona 5

Merlin; The Seven Deadly Sins

Levi Ackerman; Attack on Titan

Daki; Demon Slayer

ruby19_4

Sigh... 2 more week till finals and FANIME!!! both nervous and excited.

ICosplayNeji

HELLO PEOPLE!

Sorry, I have been kinda invisible ^^; It's cosplay crunch time and I have been feeling it! SO MANY DIFFERENT WIGS AND OUTFITS OTL

OKAY, so according to the last time the votes were counted for the 'Ninjas at Night' dinner Friday, Johnny Rocket's was in the lead. Since Fanime is fast approaching, I'm going to nail that down as our dinner place. IF IT IS FULL WHEN WE GET THERE, there are soooo many other food places within walking distance, we can decide then.

I will be completing my rough draft of the photo order and posting it later for all the see. Hopefully, I'll cover everything but if not, feel free to give me suggestions. Please REMEMBER that we have to fit everything within our 1 hour time slot. Keeping that in mind, if you all are still up for it, we can turn the after-gathering picnic into more of a photoshoot to cover any photo ideas not done at the gathering. Due to having to change cosplays for another gathering and then a private photoshoot, I won't be able to stay at the picnic/photoshoot for very long. If anyone is willing to take over for me please PM me.

Alrighty, back to updating the first post, Neji out.

azreale

Its official. I'll be going as shippuden Akamaru, not original Hinata!!! (^人^)
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

VakarianPride

I MAY be there as Non-Timejump Lee, with Gaara

kakashi1585

Know I'm a bit late to the forum, bu t I will be attending the gathering dressed as Teuchi (the ramen guy). I'll post some pics once the costume is finished.

Chosen_Entity

Okay, definitely going to the NaN dinner as Orochimaruko (Oro Gakuen Den Version). I'd like to be him/her for the Naruto Gathering, but I have a feeling that I'll be doodling around in my Milotic at the Pkmn Gathering, and won't have time to change for pics at this one. May make it for the picnic afterwards, though.  :)

VakarianPride

Wait, NaN? What's the info on it, I'm interested.

Also, Chosen, your sig made me laugh so hard!

ruby19_4

Omg few more days. I cant wait to happen. but I need to remember my finals. :(

Chosen_Entity

Quote from: VakarianPride on May 13, 2011, 03:18:10 AM
Wait, NaN? What's the info on it, I'm interested.

Also, Chosen, your sig made me laugh so hard!

NaN = Ninja's at Night. I'm just too lazy to write the whole thing out. ;D Details should be on the first post.

And thanks! My house at feeding time can feel like that. All the fat little Zerglings running at the sound of a bag rustle.  :D

Rhornez

quick question is it bad if your too hot while wearing an outfit? i was wearing my anbu outfit when i first got it and when i took it off i was hot like skin was hotter than my face should i be worried or not

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Necara

Quote from: Rhornez on May 14, 2011, 08:15:48 PM
quick question is it bad if your too hot while wearing an outfit? i was wearing my anbu outfit when i first got it and when i took it off i was hot like skin was hotter than my face should i be worried or not
Oh dear. Yes, that is really, realllly bad. Were you drinking water while you had it on? Were you in sunlight the whole time or did you get into the shade? Is the costume too tight? I would absolutely hate for someone to get heat exhaustion from their cosplay.

ruby19_4

yikes. True. After all I dont know how long you will be wearing it and it is also on a warm day.

Rhornez

i was in my room and i was planning on wearing it for along time while on fanime

Rhornez

im thinking of cutting the parts of the cosplay to allow cooling like on the sides,elbow parts,fingers,i dunno whats your take on it