With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2012!

Started by ICosplayNeji, December 12, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

ICosplayNeji

With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2012!

Date: TBA
Time: TBA

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Cosplay list (Updated 3/28/2011)
Cosplayer count so far = 1

Non-Timeline specific Cosplays:
Uchiha Madara - ICosplayNeji

Original Series (aka Pre Time Skip):

Shippuden (aka Time Skip):

Akatsuki:

Manga Specific / Artbooks:

Creative Cosplays (your own personal take on a Naruto character):

Undecided:

Photo Order :

ICosplayNeji

Alrighty, we to decide on a time! I suggest 11:30 so we can do the lunch @ the park thing like last year. People can also go get their food after the gathering and meet back at the park. Ideas/comments?

TokenBlackGuy

Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

ICosplayNeji

TokenBlackGuy

I dont know , High noon, maybe the same day as the meeting/photoshoot. So hopefully we will all be able to take pictures from the photoshoot together to the picnic.

My Cosplay. TBA

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on December 13, 2010, 05:17:33 PM
I dont know , High noon, maybe the same day as the meeting/photoshoot. So hopefully we will all be able to take pictures from the photoshoot together to the picnic.

Yeah, I'm aiming for 11:30 since we have an hour in our spot and then we can go to the park for lunch.

PinkHairSasuke

somegirlkatie

ICosplayNeji

Awesome! I'm going to wait a teeny bit more for others to reply before I make this time official.

Oh and somegirlkatie, I have you down as Undecided. Do you know what you're going to cosplay?

TokenBlackGuy

My Cosplay. TBA

somegirlkatie

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on December 16, 2010, 12:39:42 AM
Awesome! I'm going to wait a teeny bit more for others to reply before I make this time official.

Oh and somegirlkatie, I have you down as Undecided. Do you know what you're going to cosplay?

Haha. I'm still trying to think about what I should do. What do you think? :P

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: somegirlkatie on December 16, 2010, 09:38:45 PM

Did you have any characters in mind?

somegirlkatie

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on December 17, 2010, 12:50:31 AM
Quote from: somegirlkatie on December 16, 2010, 09:38:45 PM

Did you have any characters in mind?

Hmm! I could do what I was planning to do for Fanime 2010. XD

Or maybe someone else. Idk XD Haha. I'd be the only one as her and what if people didn't know who I was. D:

jackiemarie90

I need to watch more shippuden to know what I wanna cosplay as. ha ha
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

TokenBlackGuy

That not a thing to worry about, people there, especially if they are naruto fans will know who you would be if you wanted to be the Second path of pain.

My Cosplay. TBA

ICosplayNeji

@somegirlkatie  I think that would be awesome if you did Second Path! Plenty of people would know who you were! ^^

@jackiemarie90  lol, I would suggest reading it over watching it. The anime is pretty far behind the manga right now ^^;

Soooooo, just making sure, but everyone is good with the gathering at 11:30 and the lunch in the park afterwards around 12:30-ish? We get an hour in the gathering spot so that's where I got the time for heading over to the park. Also, does anyone have any other ideas of what else to do at the park other than lunch?

Dragon Ninja

I'm good with the time. Can't think of anything to do at the park right now, but I'll think of something.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

somegirlkatie

Haha, okay finee. I'll work on my 2nd Path costume. :] I think going to the park would be lovely after the meeting. Are we going to have one of the get togethers before the convention?  :D

ICosplayNeji

@Dragon Ninja  Woot! Cool, just let me know when you come up with something ^^

@somegirlkatie  YAY! Do you mean a get-together before the con? Or a get-together before the gathering? Like how we did that Friday night and Saturday morning? 'Cause I'm all for something like that! One before the con is kinda hard to put together though^^;

somegirlkatie

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on December 19, 2010, 02:38:45 AM

@somegirlkatie  YAY! Do you mean a get-together before the con? Or a get-together before the gathering? Like how we did that Friday night and Saturday morning? 'Cause I'm all for something like that! One before the con is kinda hard to put together though^^;

Maybe we could try for both, haha. I'm sure it is harder to put one together before the con, but it would be nice for a bunch of cosplayers to go out to eat in their costume or something. :D I'm going to try to have 3 costumes for Fanime. :] I just hope none of the gatherings clash. D: