With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2012!

Started by ICosplayNeji, December 12, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

SweetNiar

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on December 28, 2010, 03:21:31 PM
Quote from: somegirlkatie on December 26, 2010, 08:18:33 PM
Quote from: jackiemarie90 on December 26, 2010, 05:45:10 PM
One of the people I met at fanime last year and know online bought Naruto Shippuden, Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for me for Christmas!! I hope you all have a great holiday. ;D

:D That game is so fun! I hope you enjoy it!  :D
OmG I know, Imma try to get the platinum thophy in that game.  ;D

I won that game on a site I frequently visit and have yet to play it.  I probably would have by now if only I got a PSP for Christmas instead of another Wii :P

somegirlkatie

Fwee~. I have kind of an odd question to ask you guys, when you go to the con do you normally book a room alone or do you find roommates, or... do you have friends that share a room with you?  XD
I know kind of a weird question. [:

On a second note - My Sewing Machine will be here today. Much sooner than I expected, I can't wait!

TokenBlackGuy

Personally i always go with my friend. We were going to include a 3 so we end up getting 2 rooms. probobly no help but i've ususally split the bill with friends. easier on me so i can have money to buy stuff .
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

ICosplayNeji

I shared a room with a friend last time but paid the whole thing myself since my original other person flaked and my friend didn't have all the money since I asked him kinda last minute. DEFINITELY split the cost, I was broke for months after the con because of the hotel alone OTL

TokenBlackGuy

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on December 29, 2010, 11:07:21 PM
I shared a room with a friend last time but paid the whole thing myself since my original other person flaked and my friend didn't have all the money since I asked him kinda last minute. DEFINITELY split the cost, I was broke for months after the con because of the hotel alone OTL

True facts, spilt that mess, and what a mess it can be lol

My Cosplay. TBA

somegirlkatie

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on December 29, 2010, 11:07:21 PM

Yikes. That really bites. Lol, none of my friends are really big into anime. So I'm either going to have to find a room by myself or room with someone else. xD I'd prefer the latter, because well it's cheaper. :p

EJAY420

I booked a room  4 nights at the fairmont. I managed to find two cool poopies (thank you fanime forums).the only thing that  kiilled me was the freaking deposit. I like having my own room.which means my own rules. I will be doing the same for 2011.
Most Impressive.

TokenBlackGuy

Quote from: EJAY420 on December 30, 2010, 01:52:22 PM
I booked a room  4 nights at the fairmont. I managed to find two cool poopies (thank you fanime forums).the only thing that  kiilled me was the freaking deposit. I like having my own room.which means my own rules. I will be doing the same for 2011.

All the cool people where at the Fairmont in 2010

My Cosplay. TBA

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on December 30, 2010, 03:19:21 PM

HELL YEAH XD

somegirlkatie

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on December 30, 2010, 04:00:53 PM
Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on December 30, 2010, 03:19:21 PM

HELL YEAH XD
Hm, maybe I will have to look into the Fanime Forums then closer to con time. (: Thanks for the tips/info thingie guys!

monikamilani

Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

somegirlkatie

Quote from: monikamilani on January 03, 2011, 05:19:00 AM
Can I change my cosplay to Konan?

I'm sure you can! :] Yay another Akatsuki Member! Btw - Happy Late Newyears guys&gals! :P

somegirlkatie

I DID IT. I posted on the Room-mates forum. EXCITING. My 2nd Animal Path wig is on it's way. (: And I'm going to finish my cloak soon.

ruby19_4

Im so glad that it is on the different date. I will be in as hinata shippuden. I got a free ticket from my friend.

TokenBlackGuy

So i decided i got 2 cosplays one i have and the other Naruto character but idk if i can make his ridiculously huge a$$ weapon.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ch%C5%8Dj%C5%ABr%C5%8D

The weapon on his back looks like i can wrap 2 swords around a whole bunch of stuff but idk. Anyone got any ideas cause im thinking of scrapping it.

My Cosplay. TBA

ICosplayNeji

Hey everyone! Sorry for the extended absence, I was at SacAnime Winter in Sacramento this past weekend or I would have posted sooner ^^; I just submitted our day and time to BSaphire! I cannot wait for Fanime!

So I want to clear up something to avoid future confusion. My MAIN cosplay alias is 'ElvenArcher', I tend to go by that more than 'ICosplayNeji' because it is not character specific. My con badge will say 'ElvenArcher', but if you want to call me 'ICosplayNeji' or just 'Neji', that's fine ^^ I just want everyone to know that both those names are me, people were confused last year when they knew me as 'Neji' but they heard my friends call me 'ElvenArcher' or just 'Archer' lol.

@monikamilani - of course you can! We really do need more Akatsuki ^^

@ruby19_4 - I've added you! Glad to see I've got a fellow Hyuuga attending ;D

@TokenBlackGuy - DOOOOO EEEEEEET! If I have to drive to your house to help you make that weapon I SO WILL!

Let's bring in more people!

TokenBlackGuy

LAWLZ, its just that i can seems to find other pictures so i dont know what the heck the swords looks like even wrapped. Quite annoying, ill look harder.

My Cosplay. TBA

roth14

Can I be added as Temari from the Sasuke Arc version?

TokenBlackGuy

I have just seen the seven swordsmen, and OMG i just want to cosplay as them.

My Cosplay. TBA