With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2012!

Started by ICosplayNeji, December 12, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

ruby19_4

lol. calm down. finish ur costume first then be excited.

Tia_Hariberu

Noone loves you Aizen and Hitsugheyass... Imma kill you whores. <3

BatBaby

Hey, I will be attending as Tsunade with Tia_Hariberu (Orichimaru) & Ryuyasha(Jiraiya). 83 I am really looking forward to my frist Fanime Naruto gathering!

ICosplayNeji

@Shinigami_Lover - Are you guys Pre or Post Time-skip?

@ryuyasha, Tia_Hariberu, and BatBaby - Awesome to have you guys as the Sanin!

@TokenBlackGuy - You and I can fanboi over Fanime tomorrow! X-D And are you going as that member of the Swordmen or Chojuro still?

I got my hotel room booked and my cosplays about 80% done! I can't wait ^^

TokenBlackGuy

@ruby19_4 -Squints at ruby- Fine ill finish it, jeez can't do nothing. lol
@ICcosplayNeji scratch me off chojuro and put me as Kushimaru Kuriarare
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

ICosplayNeji

Shinigami_Lover

DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

ICosplayNeji

Awesome! Thanks for the clarification ;D I'll add you guys now

somegirlkatie

How is everybody's Naruto cosplay progress going! :3 I'm like 40%ish percent done.

Dragon Ninja

Mine's already. In fact, I'll be wearing it tomorrow at a con in Bakersfield. Vic Mignogna will be guest of honor there.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

roth14

The outfit 95% finished ( just have to hem some areas) and the fan is 60% completed. I just have to wait for all the paint to dry that add on extra layers. Ugh, waiting.

ICosplayNeji

@Dragon Ninja - BakAnime right? I wish I was going, have fun!

As far as my Neji cosplay goes, I lost some weight (WOO) and I need to bring in some seams. Since I cut my hair for another cosplay I had to get a wig for Neji, but I trimmed it and stuff so I'm about 95% done ^^

TokenBlackGuy

@IcosplayNeji, sry i couldnt make it to your party.

My Cosplay. TBA

ruby19_4

MokurenTattoo

2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

TokenBlackGuy

My Cosplay. TBA

ICosplayNeji

@TokenBlackGuy - It's okay!

@MokurenTattoo - Gotcha updated!

Alright! Business time :D SO, remember when I said I would update you guys on a possible time for dinner on Friday? I had to wait because I'm helping man the Vocaloid gathering and we needed to get a time situated for that? Well, the Vocaloid Gathering has it's time so we can plan dinner! The gathering is at 5 PM and about an hour long, meaning it'll end about 6. SO I was thinking we could gather about 6:45 PM in the main lobby like we did last year for the mini meet & greet and then head over to food as a group about 7. As for where we actually go, anyone have any suggestions? Let me know if you guys like this idea.

Then we have the post-gathering lunch at the park. As long as we clean up after ourselves, we can still do this ^^ I also wanted to know about activities. Do we want to just eat and socialize? Do we want to take more pictures and make it a lunch/photoshoot? Or do we want to eat and have games and activities? Let me know if any of you have other ideas or comments!

-Neji

roth14

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on January 27, 2011, 11:25:25 PM
@TokenBlackGuy - It's okay!

@MokurenTattoo - Gotcha updated!

Alright! Business time :D SO, remember when I said I would update you guys on a possible time for dinner on Friday? I had to wait because I'm helping man the Vocaloid gathering and we needed to get a time situated for that? Well, the Vocaloid Gathering has it's time so we can plan dinner! The gathering is at 5 PM and about an hour long, meaning it'll end about 6. SO I was thinking we could gather about 6:45 PM in the main lobby like we did last year for the mini meet & greet and then head over to food as a group about 7. As for where we actually go, anyone have any suggestions? Let me know if you guys like this idea.

Then we have the post-gathering lunch at the park. As long as we clean up after ourselves, we can still do this ^^ I also wanted to know about activities. Do we want to just eat and socialize? Do we want to take more pictures and make it a lunch/photoshoot? Or do we want to eat and have games and activities? Let me know if any of you have other ideas or comments!

-Neji

1. DINNER: Should we just have a poll of the near by restaurants like we did last year?
2. LUNCH: I vote for all three suggestions  :D.

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

TokenBlackGuy

@EJAY420 ill see what i can do lol.

@ICosplayNeji I would like to do a photoshoot at the lunch myself.

My Cosplay. TBA