With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2012!

Started by ICosplayNeji, December 12, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

TokenBlackGuy

Quote from: somegirlkatie on March 12, 2011, 09:37:00 PM
As it has been a couple days since anyone has posted I thought it would be nice to say something!
SO HI. (:
Andd..... 76 more days!
HI!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
75 days. i feel like dancing
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

somegirlkatie

Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on March 13, 2011, 12:32:54 AM
Quote from: somegirlkatie on March 12, 2011, 09:37:00 PM
As it has been a couple days since anyone has posted I thought it would be nice to say something!
SO HI. (:
Andd..... 76 more days!
HI!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
75 days. i feel like dancing

:D SO CLOSE.. yet so far. :X

Shinigami_Lover

So maybe for the shoot I will show off my secret version of Sasuke but I know that it will be shown through out the time...  It just depends on how much I like it
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

ICosplayNeji

Hiiiiiiiiiii guysssssssss xD How you all doin'?

Sooooooooooo, I've been pretty fail at keeping track of the deadline for picking a dinner place for the 'Ninjas At Night' dinner OTL Anywayssss, the current tally is:

Pita Pit: 1
Johnny Rockets: 4
Baja Fresh: 1
Casa Castillo: 1

Johnny Rockets ALWAYS fills up pretty quickly. Had lunch there last year with my FFVII group and in order to fit, one of my Clouds had to sit in my lap xD VincentXCloud anyone? Lol, but yeah, if we could get a backup place in case of crowding that would be great ^^

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF 73 DAYS LEFT!

ICosplayNeji

Eeri-chan

I really wish I could do the dinner, but I don't honestly think I can. I've got three cosplays and the only days I know for sure are Saturday and Sunday as far as what I'm cosplaying, but more than that I have a wheat allergy and that's just impossible to avoid at chain restaurants. Baja Fresh would probably be my safest bet, but I'd rather not risk that.

If I do end up going as Lee on Friday, maybe I'll drop by the dinner for a bit.

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: Eeri-chan on March 17, 2011, 11:44:49 AM
I really wish I could do the dinner, but I don't honestly think I can. I've got three cosplays and the only days I know for sure are Saturday and Sunday as far as what I'm cosplaying, but more than that I have a wheat allergy and that's just impossible to avoid at chain restaurants. Baja Fresh would probably be my safest bet, but I'd rather not risk that.

Aww, we'd love to have you. I think I should make it more clear that for the dinner, Naruto cosplay isn't required ^^; Heck, I'm gonna be in my AHS KAITO cosplay xD

BrightHeart76

Hi guys.  I've been staying quiet, but I had to share this with you all.  One of the popular local nightclub / bars has special theme every night.  Their new Tuesday night theme is you get 50% off if you dress as your favorite ninja.  I laugh everytime I hear that commercial.  I"m tempted to break out the Tsunade cosplay and head down just for a laugh.  The only good excuse for cosplay in Reno!  lol.

Have fun you guys!  I'll miss seeing you all this year!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

somegirlkatie

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on March 17, 2011, 07:54:40 PM
Hi guys.  I've been staying quiet, but I had to share this with you all.  One of the popular local nightclub / bars has special theme every night.  Their new Tuesday night theme is you get 50% off if you dress as your favorite ninja.  I laugh everytime I hear that commercial.  I"m tempted to break out the Tsunade cosplay and head down just for a laugh.  The only good excuse for cosplay in Reno!  lol.

You should totally break out Tsunade and go to it. c: And I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say - WE WILL MISS YOU~.

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: somegirlkatie on March 18, 2011, 03:02:49 PM

You should totally break out Tsunade and go to it. c: And I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say - WE WILL MISS YOU~.

I SECOND THIS WHOLE THING!

TokenBlackGuy

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on March 18, 2011, 05:32:38 PM
Quote from: somegirlkatie on March 18, 2011, 03:02:49 PM

I SECOND THIS WHOLE THING!

AGREED, I THIRD IT!!!!!
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

Eeri-chan

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on March 17, 2011, 02:25:24 PM

Aww, we'd love to have you. I think I should make it more clear that for the dinner, Naruto cosplay isn't required ^^; Heck, I'm gonna be in my AHS KAITO cosplay xD

Oh! Okay! Awesome! Then I will try. I'm sure my friends would love to go, but I'll still bring my own food, just so I don't have to risk the allergy.

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: Eeri-chan on March 21, 2011, 08:44:43 PM
Quote from: ICosplayNeji on March 17, 2011, 02:25:24 PM

Oh! Okay! Awesome! Then I will try. I'm sure my friends would love to go, but I'll still bring my own food, just so I don't have to risk the allergy.

Sounds good! Hope to see you and your friends there ^^

Chosen_Entity

Gah. I don't know if I can dress up for the Naruto Gathering! The Pokemon Gathering starts just before that, and my boyfriend and I will be in our Milotic and Gyarados costumes. I don't think I'll have time to swap out and paint myself! D:

Dangit, I really wanted to be Oro again! (Although I saw that we'll have another Oro! SO EXCITED! XD)

(... On another side note, I just remembered that I originally wanted to be Kimimaro for the gathering, but finances are kicking my butt this year, so that was a no-go. -__-)

somegirlkatie

Good newss~ for me atleast. c:
Tomorrow I should be like 75% done with my Naruto cosplay. Only thing left to do would be to cut and style my wig. (and try to figure out how I am suppose to make a weird little bun ontop  :-\)

How is everyone else doing?! May needs to come soon, it feels like foreverrr.

Shinigami_Lover

I have four different Sasuke versions I am working on so I going to be having fun changing outfits just like Sasuke!

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

somegirlkatie

Quote from: Shinigami_Lover on March 23, 2011, 12:38:47 AM
I have four different Sasuke versions I am working on so I going to be having fun changing outfits just like Sasuke!

Oh gosh! lol I am excited to see how this turns out. Which one do you like best? :)

Shinigami_Lover

So far I am liking the Secret one(still working on)... But I have a Gay/Punk, the version when he kills Ita (still working on) and his main one that I wore last year

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

ruby19_4

Firemage1000

If i can pull off a speedy-costume-change-no-jutsu I will be there as Itachi
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph