With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2012!

Started by ICosplayNeji, December 12, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

azreale

GOOD! uhmmm wondering.... should I even attempt to bring enough of hinata's naruto onigiri to the gathering??? or is that too much? haha
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

TokenBlackGuy

Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

azreale

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

somegirlkatie

SUP my fellow awesome nerds. I am writing this late at night because I'm bored. :) And our board has been kind of dead and I miss having like 435345345 different messages in one day. May needs to come sooner please! I'm way to excited. In other news... I ordered Starcraft 2 online a couple days ago and totally got "THE COMPLETE 8TH SEASON OF SMALLVILLE" in the mail today. Wtf?! Silly Amazon. :c

TokenBlackGuy

Quote from: somegirlkatie on April 13, 2011, 12:45:56 AM
SUP my fellow awesome nerds. I am writing this late at night because I'm bored. :) And our board has been kind of dead and I miss having like 435345345 different messages in one day. May needs to come sooner please! I'm way to excited. In other news... I ordered Starcraft 2 online a couple days ago and totally got "THE COMPLETE 8TH SEASON OF SMALLVILLE" in the mail today. Wtf?! Silly Amazon. :c
YOU ARE MY NEW BF, WE ARE TOTALLY PLAYING STARCRAFT!!!!!!!!!

My Cosplay. TBA

somegirlkatie

Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on April 13, 2011, 02:19:02 AM

(: Maybe after I get better, send me a private message with your realid info~ <3

TokenBlackGuy

Quote from: somegirlkatie on April 13, 2011, 02:50:02 AM
Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on April 13, 2011, 02:19:02 AM

(: Maybe after I get better, send me a private message with your realid info~ <3

Will do!!

My Cosplay. TBA

somegirlkatie

(: I'm so bored, and our board is so quiet. *insert cricket sounds*. Can't wait for Fanime, and summer! Should be doing something productive like cutting out the rest of this pattern. Actually I might do that after this. How is everyone doing/been?!

azreale

good! ^^ just finished my Hinata costume ^^ wore it to work today.... 

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Snorcat

I should be attending as Deidara and bringing along a Tobi, Sasori, young!Itachi and possibly Kakuzu. ;D

Scienceman300

Hi Everyone just letting everyone know that i will be cosplaying as either Kakashi or Sasuke at the Naruto gathering

somegirlkatie

Quote from: azreale on April 18, 2011, 08:20:30 PM

Yay! I'm sure it looks stunning. Did you get any comments? (:

Quote from: Snorcat on April 18, 2011, 08:30:57 PM
I should be attending as Deidara and bringing along a Tobi, Sasori, young!Itachi and possibly Kakuzu. ;D

Fellow Akatsuki members <33~ :) :)

Quote from: Scienceman300 on April 18, 2011, 09:02:18 PM
Hi Everyone just letting everyone know that i will be cosplaying as either Kakashi or Sasuke at the Naruto gathering
Ooo! *secretly hopes it's Kakashi* :X

azreale

Quote from: somegirlkatie on April 18, 2011, 10:35:06 PM

quite a few actually ^^ made me feel happy. also wore it to the SF cherry blossom festival yesterday ^^ LOTS of pics were taken >.< can't figure out how to put them in a post though. boo >w<
apparently I pull her off perfectly >.< I even wore blind eye contacts haha ^^ can't wait to wear her at fanime!!!

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

somegirlkatie

Quote from: azreale on April 18, 2011, 10:45:26 PM
Quote from: somegirlkatie on April 18, 2011, 10:35:06 PM

quite a few actually ^^ made me feel happy. also wore it to the SF cherry blossom festival yesterday ^^ LOTS of pics were taken >.< can't figure out how to put them in a post though. boo >w<
apparently I pull her off perfectly >.< I even wore blind eye contacts haha ^^ can't wait to wear her at fanime!!!

Awh! I can't wait to see it. :D How were wearing the blind contacts? Contacts are hard for me to wear, blind ones would be a disaster. :c

azreale

they were mesh really so I could see, just foggy >.<
my eyes hurt after I took them out, but they made the outfit! ^///^

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

ruby19_4

lol. I went to SF cherry blossom festival. I didnt see you. Were you in the parade? I left early because i was gettting bored. I wanted to wear hinata costume, but I have so much trouble with the wig. I could even keep it on. :(

azreale

no i wasn't in the parade this year, got there too late.  I just ran around Japantown with my tsunade & sasuke ^^ had a REALLY hard time finding naruto characters >.>

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

BrightHeart76

::quietly sneaks into the room to go unnoticed::

Psst...has any looked at the musical guest for this year?  It just got announced and is once again exciting for the Naruto crowd.   ;D  I'm very mad that'll I'll miss them.

::sneaks quietly back out of the room while humming Sign::
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Dare9179

hey I will go as tobi and I will join you!!!!!! :D

ruby19_4

Quote from: azreale on April 19, 2011, 11:07:00 PM
no i wasn't in the parade this year, got there too late.  I just ran around Japantown with my tsunade & sasuke ^^ had a REALLY hard time finding naruto characters >.>

yea. it is hard. I cant find any when I arrived early.