With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2012!

Started by ICosplayNeji, December 12, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

somegirlkatie

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on April 22, 2011, 06:42:47 PM
::quietly sneaks into the room to go unnoticed::

Psst...has any looked at the musical guest for this year?  It just got announced and is once again exciting for the Naruto crowd.   ;D  I'm very mad that'll I'll miss them.

::sneaks quietly back out of the room while humming Sign::

:X I'm glad they are coming back, considering I missed last year. :c
I wish you could come!

iRaveWalnut

Hi mah dear! I'll see you at the Naruto Gathering! I'd love to make it on Friday to that yummy dinner but I can't TT_TT

Can't wait to see you!!  ;D
"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be safely and quietly insane every night of our lives."

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: iRaveWalnut on April 27, 2011, 04:50:59 PM
Hi mah dear! I'll see you at the Naruto Gathering! I'd love to make it on Friday to that yummy dinner but I can't TT_TT

Can't wait to see you!!  ;D

OH MAH LORDY! IT'S WALNUT-CHAN! xD I look forward to epic spaztastic times!

Anyways, long time no see everyone! I NEED HELP COMING UP WITH A PHOTO ORDER! STAT! Aaaaand, we really need to decide on at least two dinner places for Friday.

@Snorcat - Added!

@Scienceman300 - I put you under 'Undecided', let me know once you've chosen ^^

@Dare9179 - Gotcha!

In other news, is anyone going to the Ball as a Naruto Character? A handful of friends and I have a mini Naruto group going, maybe we can take pics in our formal wear?

Necara

AGH I can't find my freaking headband. Send me good detective vibes so I can find it in time.

somegirlkatie

Quote from: Necara on April 27, 2011, 07:11:16 PM
AGH I can't find my freaking headband. Send me good detective vibes so I can find it in time.

YOU CAN DO EEEET.  ;D

Rhornez

I am coming in as Anbu Black Ops if you can list me down

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

ICosplayNeji

ruby19_4

somegirlkatie

So quick question, how hot does it get in San Jose around Fanime time. c:

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Chosen_Entity

Quote from: somegirlkatie on April 28, 2011, 01:11:26 PM

Depends on what you're wearing. For someone like Sai, it's 70-90 degrees in the sun on a bad day. For an Akatsuki member, it's around 217 degrees anywhere you go ever. X) Seriously, I toasted as Akatsuki!Orochimaru last year, and I can't imagine how that British curse!Hidan guy must have felt...

I may wander over in my Milotic costume with my big gay umbrella to offer peeps some shade. (Although hopefully it won't be quite so bad this year!)

Chosen_Entity

.... And in a completely unrelated topic:

OMFG FLOW IS BACK THIS YEAR!!! *happydances*

Are we planning on rearranging the dinner as needed in case it overlaps with the concert? Or just canceling it like last year?

Hmm, wondering what I should wear to the concert. Normal clothes, or gakuenden!Orochimaruko?

Also, 26 days until Fanime! :D

jonathansj

I'm going as Kakashi anbu. Don't know I'll be meeting you guys, but if anything we'll see ya'll in the convention :)

somegirlkatie

Quote from: Chosen_Entity on May 01, 2011, 01:55:46 AM
Quote from: somegirlkatie on April 28, 2011, 01:11:26 PM

Depends on what you're wearing. For someone like Sai, it's 70-90 degrees in the sun on a bad day. For an Akatsuki member, it's around 217 degrees anywhere you go ever. X) Seriously, I toasted as Akatsuki!Orochimaru last year, and I can't imagine how that British curse!Hidan guy must have felt...

I may wander over in my Milotic costume with my big gay umbrella to offer peeps some shade. (Although hopefully it won't be quite so bad this year!)

217 degrees - oh boy, I'm going to die lol. Considering I'm wearing part of another costume under the Akatsuki cosplay. ;~; [darn gatherings are close together!]

Furrat

I'm gonna be my version of SnJ Naruto! I can't wait!

PikachuRepublic

I have both Tsunade and Shippuuden Sakura Cosplays ~ I see you have a Tsunade, but I'll more than likely br Tsunade at the Gathering ~ It's a favorite among fans XD
"The Legendary mask is a thing of the past, and the face revealed is also beautiful~!"

TheUzumakiFox

Hey! I'll be cosplaying Naruto at the gathering and me and vernajast will be doing the Naruto 101 panel which will be on Fanime's Saturday at 6pm. For more info: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,15981.0.html

Omg I cant wait!!! *Too excited* ;D
DATTEBAYO!!!

azreale

Hey! Im wondering if you guys would rather i go as original hinata, or in a quad suit of giant shippuden akamaru???? Help me decide please!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Chosen_Entity

Quote from: azreale on May 04, 2011, 09:33:41 AM
Hey! Im wondering if you guys would rather i go as original hinata, or in a quad suit of giant shippuden akamaru???? Help me decide please!

Akamaru! That would be so amazing! XD
... Although the heat is going to kill you, and transporting it to the con will be a bitch. :(

azreale

Quote from: Chosen_Entity on May 04, 2011, 11:52:31 AM
Quote from: azreale on May 04, 2011, 09:33:41 AM

Akamaru! That would be so amazing! XD
... Although the heat is going to kill you, and transporting it to the con will be a bitch. :(

transport would be alright, hopefully the heat won't be so bad..... still cant decide though! >.<
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)