With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2012!

Started by ICosplayNeji, December 12, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

azreale

Just got allergy test results back! im allergic to the latex I used on my Akamaru quad! I can't wear him until I switch the latex with silicone, but there isn't enough time or money! So, back to the original plan. I'll be pre-timeskip Hinata.
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

somegirlkatie

Quote from: azreale on May 25, 2011, 11:06:44 PM
Just got allergy test results back! im allergic to the latex I used on my Akamaru quad! I can't wear him until I switch the latex with silicone, but there isn't enough time or money! So, back to the original plan. I'll be pre-timeskip Hinata.

Wow. That really sucks. But I'm sure you will make an amazing hinata :)!

I hope to see a few of you today c:! If you see me, dont be afraid to come up and say hi! I'll be wearing a tapout shirt and stuff lol. Undoubtably looking completely lost.

BrightHeart76

Have a great time guys!  I'll miss seeing you all this year!  Can't wait to see pictures of all of your awesome cosplays!   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

ICosplayNeji

I apologize for anyone who has replied to the forum, but hasn't been added yet OTL My computer is old and doesn't like any browser at the moment (i'm borrowing a computer). SO WE ARE GOING STRONG FOR TOMORROW!
Here's the photo order! Feel free to critique and i'll check the forums tomorrow before the gathering ^^

Group (Serious and funny)
Original Season
Shippuden
Team 7
Team 10
Team 8 
Team Gai
Team Hebi
Team Samui
Sand Siblings
Teachers, Mentors, Desk Ninja's and Kages
Anbu
Akatsuki
Jinchuuriki
Rock Village
Cloud Village
Mist Village
Sound Village
Misc Villages
Group photo #2 (Serious and Funny)
Requests

Hope to see you all there!
-Neji

somegirlkatie

Awesome gathering! Lol, long live the Akatsuki. c: i hope everyone had fun, I know I sure did.

Rhornez

i left after the photos hope eveyrone had a good time

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

PinkHairSasuke

Gathering was great. The picnic after was awesome with the epic game of ninja.  ;)

somegirlkatie

c: Does anyone have any pictures from the gathering?~ I'd love to see them!

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: somegirlkatie on May 30, 2011, 07:17:05 PM
c: Does anyone have any pictures from the gathering?~ I'd love to see them!

I put all my pictures from the gathering and all of Fanime in this video on my Youtube :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_3Oi41xfg

ICosplayNeji

HI EVERYONE! I hope your Fanime experience was WIN! And I hope I did a good job as a first time gathering organizer ^^;

I will be posting my pics to flikr shortly ^^

-Neji

ICosplayNeji

Got my pics from my photog up!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elvenarcher/sets/72157626749148633/

Feel free to use, but if you could just link back to my flikr tha'd be great ^^

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on June 03, 2011, 07:37:21 PM

Awesome pics ^_^

I just noticed that all the Shippuden Sasukes were pretty much the same height :p

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 03, 2011, 09:38:53 PM

Awesome pics ^_^

I just noticed that all the Shippuden Sasukes were pretty much the same height :p

lol truths!

Soooooooo, BrightHeart76! Are you planning on returning to Fanime for 2012? I will gladly let you go back to organizing xD I had a great time and things went swimmingly, but I'm a worrier and stressed myself out more than I needed to lol. But then again, it was my first time with this size of a gathering so next year may be easy for me. Just let me know!

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on June 07, 2011, 10:49:52 AM

Awesome pics ^_^

lol truths!

Soooooooo, BrightHeart76! Are you planning on returning to Fanime for 2012? I will gladly let you go back to organizing xD I had a great time and things went swimmingly, but I'm a worrier and stressed myself out more than I needed to lol. But then again, it was my first time with this size of a gathering so next year may be easy for me. Just let me know!

I'll help again if you end up organizing again and if you'd like my help again. :)

BrightHeart76

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on June 07, 2011, 10:49:52 AM

Awesome pics ^_^

lol truths!

Probably not.  I think our plans are to go to Disneyland again next Memorial Day.  You did a great job and you should be very proud!  It is stessful, but the end result is worth it.  I'm always here to help with any organizational stuff you need...I am the queen of OCD planning.  Looks like you guys had a blast this year.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

BSaphire

Organizer: Please see 1st post here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13396.0.html

PS. Note that Bleach may be getting a new organizer and Naruto is still switching days with Bleach.
Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Moosley

Thank you for the grand time and amazing photos! The gathering went far more smoothly this year than it did last. I am saddened I didn't get to attend the Picnic, but hopefully I shall next year!

-Femme Gaara

ICosplayNeji

OKAY HI EVERYONE. LOOOOOONG TIME NO POST. So, I think I'm going to be the organizer again for 2012 ^^; Now, if I read BSaphire's post right, I may need another person to man the gathering with me. I already have someone in mind, but if they cannot commit I will let you guys know so anyone interested can contact me.

So how many of you already know what you're going to cosplay? xD I'm working on mine! Uchiha Madara! The armor's gonna kill me lol

Shinigami_Lover

ICosplayNeji I will be willing to help you out if need be!

I am going to be Shippuden Sasuke and it will the death of Itachi outfit again... It is the most comfy one
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

PinkHairSasuke

I'll be there as Taka Shippuden Sasuke  ;D