[music] Anime Mix

Started by GoodAsianDriver, December 15, 2010, 06:39:32 PM

GoodAsianDriver

Hey everyone!

Since it looks like my chances of DJ'ing at Fanime are now (and forever)null; I decided that I'll still try to practice my craft for my target audience. Below is a short Anime trance/electro/dubstep mix I made. There's just a little kpop at the end, but the tracks are from anime soundtracks for the most part. Please let me know what you guys think! I'm trying to get better as a DJ, so any criticism you have is very useful for me to hear.

Check out the 5:29 minute mix here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zn3cuv9htioc9c2
--
www.spinkpop.com
Each man is given a scientific heritage plus a continuing barrage of sensory stimulation; and the considerations which guide him in warping his scientific heritage to fit his continuing sensor promptings are, where rational, pragmati

c2chaos

Oh, snap! That's great! XD
I like it, but once it started transitioning to the kpop it's lost something there. :P

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

GoodAsianDriver

aww man, not a fan of the kpop? :p

I made that transition to get some dub step sounds in there... because I understand dubstep is starting to pick up in popularity.
--
www.spinkpop.com
Each man is given a scientific heritage plus a continuing barrage of sensory stimulation; and the considerations which guide him in warping his scientific heritage to fit his continuing sensor promptings are, where rational, pragmati