GURREN LAGANN GATHERING 2012

Started by Ginryuu, December 21, 2010, 02:01:12 PM

Barnes

Quote from: TuddtFudders on May 10, 2011, 11:47:54 PM
Anyone just read the new special guest anouncements?
HALKO MAMOI IS COMING BACK TO PREFORM AND HAVE PANEL, So in honor of the one who sung TTGL songs: Sorario days and happily ever after coming back for her 3rd year in a row. I propose we have a second gathering at music fest during her performance.

I thought it was Shoko Nakagawa who sang those songs.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

TuddtFudders

Quote from: Barnes on May 11, 2011, 08:54:54 PM
Quote from: TuddtFudders on May 10, 2011, 11:47:54 PM
Anyone just read the new special guest anouncements?
HALKO MAMOI IS COMING BACK TO PREFORM AND HAVE PANEL, So in honor of the one who sung TTGL songs: Sorario days and happily ever after coming back for her 3rd year in a row. I propose we have a second gathering at music fest during her performance.

I thought it was Shoko Nakagawa who sang those songs.

She does, so does Halko now apparently. Well whatever she sung god knows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxp_5Oacz14

TuddtFudders

Oh wait-
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff- My mistake, I mixed up the artist's.
Dude, I feel completely stupid right now, I was thinking of TTGL and forgot that shoko did opening for her or something.
Please ignore all of my future post :-[

Ginryuu

Naw, won't ignore the future posts...just the past couple ones.  Deal?  ;)

Neo-Zaku

I, as Rossiu, will be using this venue to launch my campaign for Supreme Commander of Earth. Simon has done well enough as a military leader but in these times of peace his brand of leadership is no longer what mankind needs. We need a measured, controlled and sustainable level of growth; not the freewheeling and frankly out of control use of Spiral Energy that Simon has employed in his tenure. I am also announcing my choice for second in command will be Viral who has proven himself under this and the previous regime as a capable leader and warrior if we should be threatened again.

Rossiu-
For order, for reason, for the future.

;D
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

TuddtFudders

Oi, wanted to say unfortunatly I wont be part of gathering :( (DAT CAPE) and money issues, and can't complete in such short notice and was really busy and yada yada. HOWEVER I will be still attending (wouldn't miss for any reason) and will be filming the whole thing for the world to enjoy

Ginryuu

Aww that's too bad.  I know how these things go.

But if you're gonna come anyways and have the wig...you could always wear a casual version.  I've done that for gatherings where I didn't have the costume done and had just as much fun.  So let me know if you want me to move you off the cosplayer list for sure or if you wana come casual.

TuddtFudders

Take me off the list but don't put as casual, just down as photographer.

Ginryuu

TuddtFudders

Just remember kittan, don't believe in me who believes in you, don't believe in you who believes in me, BUT BELIEVE IN YOU WHO BELIEVES IN YOURSELF *Insert kamina death scene*

Ginryuu

You're an over-dramatic, spotlight-hogging douche you know that.  I'd say you'll be missed, but you'll be there.   :P

Barnes

I had fun taking pics, except for one request that pissed me off (I won't say what it was, and I did not take pics of it) >.<
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Ginryuu

Hey guys!  The thread is all updated for next year.  So if you want to join me in the awesome that is Gurren Lagann and take advantage of that wall of photographers we seem to attract every year...then check out the first post and start replying!

Squad 11 Till Death

As long as the gathering doesn't conflict with Bleach or Naruto, I will be showing up as time-skip Kittan.

Ginryuu

I can guarantee that won't happen, because competing with a large gathering is a really stupid idea.  XD

So that makes a gathering of 2 Kittans!  And as awesome as that sounds still love to have other people here!

Squad 11 Till Death

Quote from: Ginryuu on August 21, 2011, 10:40:19 PM
I can guarantee that won't happen, because competing with a large gathering is a really stupid idea.  XD

So that makes a gathering of 2 Kittans!  And as awesome as that sounds still love to have other people here!

Sweet, then it looks like I'm all set for Fanime next year.

Cosplay_Rose

I'll be there as time-skip Yoko with my group. We have a young Simon, Nia, Rossiu, Kiyoh, Kittan, Viral, Attenborough, Leite and Boota. (You don't have to list us all, but we should all be there.)

I don't have a preferred time/day yet because Fanime's schedule isn't up, but I'll come back when I get a time in mind. :)

Ginryuu

But of course I have to list you all!  It helps our numbers for official thingie-things and makes it so that others know who's there as what for photo planning purposes.  Especially since there are so many fun characters on that list that aren't normally seen!  SO EXCITED!!!

(BTW...just totaled it all up, you guys make an official gathering yourselves.  XD)

For those listed...unless specified otherwise I'm marking it as pre-timeskip.  If any are post-timeskip other than you let me know so I can adjust things.  Also, which time-skip version of Yoko are you doing?  How is Boota being handled?

Cosplay_Rose

Haha We kept saying that we'd be the entire gathering, I didn't think we were actually big enough to make one. I believe everyone's pre time-skip except for myself (I'm so left out in my own group lol). I'm doing this version (this is me http://images.cosplay.com/photos/30/3019254.jpg except I have a rifle now). Boota is going to be a kigurumi, nothing super special, but he'll be there! lol
We want to make gunmen (King Kittan and Lagann), but I don't know what the status is on those, so I wouldn't bother listing them, I'll update here if they get made.

Ginryuu

Ahh ok her Bounty Hunter outfit!  Coolbeans on the Boota, was wondering what the approach was going to be since I've seen Gijinka, Human/Garlock, and even full sized fursuits.

Out of curiosity, if you can make the gunmen would that be 2 more cosplayers...or replacing some already there?  Either way I hope it works out...WOULD LOVE PHOTOS WITH MY AWESOME KING KITTAN!!!