Started by Loktera^2, December 23, 2010, 10:22:42 AM

heeroyuy135

Jinto

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on February 21, 2011, 10:35:03 PM
Persona 3 OSTOTYAY

How did I forget about that!! :o
Great soundtrack, as well as Persona 4

luffy77

Hmm theres so many but there are 2 that are my favorite.

Final Fantasy X

and

Final Fantasy XI plus all expansion soundtracks.

VorpalStorm

Killer7 has some really unique and awesome music.  I highly recommend the game as well, but, you know.  This isn't the thread for that!

SotN is already well represented, so no need to go there...

Final Fantasy: Tactic's score is also pretty unique and cool.  It's worth a listen.  Or five!

EarthBound's music is probably legendarily unique at this point, but, yeah, it's good.  Really good.

And if you need a western fix... well, I can think of nothing better than Wild Arms 1.  For a real treat, listen to the Filgaia Overworld song, and then The Good, The Bad and the Ugly's Ecstasy of Gold.  It's nothing short of awesome.

More modernly, there's the score for Samurai Warriors 3.  It's a blend of traditional Japanese music and techno.  It's... well, it's just plain awesome!

windowrunner

I've been enjoying Ocarina of Time & Disgaea.
If you haven't heard of OC ReMix then you should check it out. It's a site that does nothing but remix video game music. I highly recommend Donkey Kong Country 2 & Street Fighter.

Melly

this game is really different from most.. but one of the MLB games had a great soundtrack. i wish i could remember which one it was.. i think it was MLB 2K5 >>? . but it was great. i have all the tracks downloaded haha

and i saw someone say the WWE games too (y) -high five to them-

i also love FFX and X-2's :o

and Harvest Moon's music /shot xD

Moonblossom

Chrono Cross, for me, has some of the most beautiful and timeless music ever in a video game.