favorite anime shows

Started by BabyJoker524, March 08, 2004, 03:16:48 PM

VictimX

So Monkey D. did you ever get Cowboy Bebop?, it is a very good series I just bought the box set.

Monkey D. Luffy_2004

Yeap I had to get it at wal mart and even then they had trouble beliving I was 13 or up >.< luckly It has gotten easier to get manga and anime,but its still a pain.
sounds like a spy movie.

recomet15

*Tch* I don't think anybody mentioned Berserk as one of their favs. Poor Berserk...

Fav anime:
-Berserk
-Kenshin
-Original Gundam
-Excel Saga

Fav Manga:
-Berserk
-Kenshin
-Hellsing
For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

swordofthebezerk

Actually I did seeing as how I am well Swordofthebezerk hehe. Mentioned both the anime and manga those there! BERSERKERS REPRESENT!!!

Updated Version

recomet15

Oops, missed that post... But yeah, glad to see another Berserk fan! Rock on!
For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

Mordyan

Hmmm... I got quite a list of favorites.

Series:
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
.Hack\\Sign
Abenobashi Magical Shopping Arcade
Witch Hunter Robin
S-cry-ed
Great Teacher Onizuka
Naruto
Last Exile

Movies
Anything from Hayao Miyazaki
Ghost in the Shell
Akira
Metropolis
Ninja Scroll
Tenchi Muyo in Love

And the list goes on and on.  :wink:

Kyle stabell

Mine are all of the Dragon ball series' and Ranma 1/2
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

Logik

About time someone mentioned Kenshin :D

My favs? Well...

Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Rurouni Kenshin
Serial Experiments:Lain
.hack//Sign
Outlaw Star
Vampire Hunter D
Ghost in the Shell
Akira
Princess Mononoke

I don't think I forgot any... :?
"All you can do is keep on keeping on, and try to believe that tomorrrow will be what it should be - even if it isn't what you expected." -Harry Dresden

Piccahoe

top six favorite anime:
Fruits Basket
Chrno Crusade
Jungle wa itsumo hare nochi guu( +delux)
Naruto
Cowboy bebop
"Its not that I'm smart, its because I (am able to) stick to the problems."

-Albert Einstein

AMKestrel

Another vote for KareKano (anime over the manga) as all time favorite (not that you couldn't guess that, seeing the jacket. ^_^;; )

Kodocha is pretty high up there, as is Fruits Basket.
Actually, pretty much anything Daichi does ranks pretty high as well.  :D

Ayashi no Ceres

I also liked Nadesico, Trigun, though I think both of them could have been trimmed back a bit--perhaps 'distilled' would be a better word.

Slayers, purely for the comedy.

Sohryuden, for cute guys with drama.  :D

Alien nine for its overall '"let's go in a completely unexpected direction now" sense

And Boys Be, simply for being the first fansub I spent time working on and gaining a true appreciation for just how frickin' painstaking doing good fansubbing really is.  ^_^;;

ranma12

well i like

-ranma 1/2
-inuyasha
-yu yu hakusho
-trigun
-case closed
and alot more cant think of them right now :)

BUT IF YOU HAVE NOW SEEN RANMA 1/2 YOU NEED TOO!!

YoureMyHiro

Oddly enough I could never get into Kenshin, Trigun, or Ramna all that much. I never could see the hub bub. To each their own though because Im all about Boogie pop phantom, Love Hina, Midori no hibi, Puni puni poemy, Chobits (who doesnt like chobits?), Kareshi Kanojyo no Jijyo (his and her), Kiddy Grade, and Azumanga Daioh.

drallcome

Quote from: "YoureMyHiro"Oddly enough I could never get into Kenshin, Trigun, or Ramna all that much. I never could see the hub bub. To each their own though because Im all about Boogie pop phantom, Love Hina, Midori no hibi, Puni puni poemy, Chobits (who doesnt like chobits?), Kareshi Kanojyo no Jijyo (his and her), Kiddy Grade, and Azumanga Daioh.

You not alone. I didnt care for thoes 3 animes myself.
Fanime Member since 1999

swordofthebezerk

I personally hate the Kenshin anime. I like Ranma 1/2 though, only because Takahashi pulls off the character driven anime so well. If not for all the different characters that go well with each other I might not have watched it as much. Uhhh Trigun, I like period.

Updated Version

drallcome

Quote from: "swordofthebezerk"I personally hate the Kenshin anime. I like Ranma 1/2 though, only because Takahashi pulls off the character driven anime so well. If not for all the different characters that go well with each other I might not have watched it as much. Uhhh Trigun, I like period.

If you want a good Takahashi anime, its Masion Ikkoku.  The Best love story ive ever watched/read. I thought Ranma had too much action.
Fanime Member since 1999