0 (0%)
derp
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

leggomymeggo

Change in plans for me~
I'll still be there but Melancholic Rin instead of the weekend is coming :3

singarequiem

I will be there as Gumi Happy Synthesizer along with a couple of my friends [Luka and Kaito Happy Synthesizer, I don't know if they have forum accounts ...]~!
Friday: Gumi - Happy Sythesizer - Vocaloid
Saturday: Gumi - Nakimushi Ensemble - Vocaloid
Sunday: White Mokona Kigurumi - Clamp
Monday: Mugi - No, Thank you - K-ON!!

dazzlenacht

Hey there! I'll be a part of the Synchronicity group (as Kagamine Rin)~

Just a little comment, I think our group is listed up above 2x (since bean=bluebirdjoy, and she's in the group with Guavi and I).

I'm super excited! <33

Armored-Heart

Updated!

@dazzlenacht- Thanks for clearing that up; I just fixed it. :3
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Angelx624

Ahhh, I just found out that there will be a live Vocaloid performance at 5 on Friday on Stage Zero~ >A<" I dunno if we could all go to that, but just thought I'd point it out~ XDD;;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 04, 2011, 05:11:39 AM
Ahhh, I just found out that there will be a live Vocaloid performance at 5 on Friday on Stage Zero~ >A<" I dunno if we could all go to that, but just thought I'd point it out~ XDD;;

Argh, why do there always have to be schedule conflicts xDD;

Maybe we can all go after photos? The problems with all of us meeting up by Stage Zero to watch the concert before taking photos are:
1. People would probably get confused, go to the original gathering location, and not know where the crap everyone else is xD;
2. Depending on how long the concert is, we might not have enough time for photos afterward, and I believe there's another gathering in our location at 6. It would then be difficult to relocate somewhere else because the Vocaloid gathering is so large this year. ^^;

But maybe if the gathering runs shorter than expected or something we can all go watch? :3

bean

Quote from: dazzlenacht on May 03, 2011, 01:01:29 PM
Hey there! I'll be a part of the Synchronicity group (as Kagamine Rin)~

Just a little comment, I think our group is listed up above 2x (since bean=bluebirdjoy, and she's in the group with Guavi and I).

I'm super excited! <33

Haha, thanks Dazz! XD Sorry for the confusion Armored Heart. OTL

lacus

Quote from: Armored-Heart on May 04, 2011, 07:18:56 AM
Quote from: Angelx624 on May 04, 2011, 05:11:39 AM

Argh, why do there always have to be schedule conflicts xDD;

Maybe we can all go after photos? The problems with all of us meeting up by Stage Zero to watch the concert before taking photos are:
1. People would probably get confused, go to the original gathering location, and not know where the crap everyone else is xD;
2. Depending on how long the concert is, we might not have enough time for photos afterward, and I believe there's another gathering in our location at 6. It would then be difficult to relocate somewhere else because the Vocaloid gathering is so large this year. ^^;

But maybe if the gathering runs shorter than expected or something we can all go watch? :3

hihi~I'm the host of the vocaloid live event on Stage Zero.

@Angelx624
Thanks for posting about the vocaloid live event on Stage Zero at 5pm on Friday. >.<

@Armored-Heart
Yea I know >< I got the time from stage zero staffs so it is not changeable. ;-; Didn't expect it to be at the same time as the gathering though.
For the vocaloid live show, we'll be performing the most famous vocaloid songs from the past 3 years (many v songs will be covered^^)
and I also got something special i hope vocaloid lovers will enjoy it.
As I checked the cosplay list, many songs of the cosplay are covered as well, so if we have vocaloid cosplayers there that will be cool!

At first I was thinking even if the gathering is in the 1st floor lobby it will be great for you guys since you could hear the vocaloid music and do photoshoot with vocaloid songs as bg music. But then my friend told me it has to be outside because there are too many vocaloid cosplayers signed up.

Either way, I hope it will work out. and wish you guys have a great cos gathering time!

Here is the facebook link of the live show:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=221440397871899
Friday (day1) 5pm-5:30pm (actually will end ~5:25pm for SZ break) @ Stage Zero
More information and guest about this event will be announced later as we are getting more close to Fanime.

Thanks! m(_ _)m

Angelx624

No prob~! ^w^ And I see~ D: Well, I guess we'll have to see what happens~ ^^" If the gathering ends early, we can head over to Stage Zero~ :3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

VakarianPride

I may have to back out as Gakupo, I already have so many costumes to finish and not sure if I can get the Sandplay costume from my friend in time.

Armored-Heart

Well guys, I suppose this is what we could possibly do, if BSaphire gives us the go ahead and if it's cool with everyone:

Gatherings I went to last year generally lasted roughly about an hour. So in order to be able to see the performance, we would have to push back the gathering time, because a gathering as large as ours will most likely not be ending THAT early. So what I propose is we push the gathering back to 5:30, five minutes after the assumed end of the Vocaloid live performance. Because the location is close to Stage Zero, everyone should hopefully be able to make it, and since people will possibly be late already it's not like waiting another extra five minutes is a big deal if we have to. xD

HOWEVER. Because of the Saiyuki gathering at 6, we would have to switch locations to avoid conflicting with their gathering time, and would thus be at FHS instead of FMS so we would still have shade from the trees, and it would simply be a move to the other side of the main entrance.

The only potential issue I have with this is the possible confusion it may cause. We are at a current estimate of 90 attendees, and I'd imagine it would be difficult to make sure that every one of those 90 people is aware of the time and location change. It's not like everyone checks/will check this thread religiously.

lacus

Quote from: Armored-Heart on May 07, 2011, 10:13:29 AM
Well guys, I suppose this is what we could possibly do, if BSaphire gives us the go ahead and if it's cool with everyone:

Gatherings I went to last year generally lasted roughly about an hour. So in order to be able to see the performance, we would have to push back the gathering time, because a gathering as large as ours will most likely not be ending THAT early. So what I propose is we push the gathering back to 5:30, five minutes after the assumed end of the Vocaloid live performance. Because the location is close to Stage Zero, everyone should hopefully be able to make it, and since people will possibly be late already it's not like waiting another extra five minutes is a big deal if we have to. xD

HOWEVER. Because of the Saiyuki gathering at 6, we would have to switch locations to avoid conflicting with their gathering time, and would thus be at FHS instead of FMS so we would still have shade from the trees, and it would simply be a move to the other side of the main entrance.

The only potential issue I have with this is the possible confusion it may cause. We are at a current estimate of 90 attendees, and I'd imagine it would be difficult to make sure that every one of those 90 people is aware of the time and location change. It's not like everyone checks/will check this thread religiously.

Thank you so much for being so nice and making sure everyone get what they wanted.
I'm really sorry for the trouble!
Deeply appreciate your help and arrangement, Thank you! m(_ _)m

munchkin_doodles

My len cosplayer isn't coming...... But I found an Akaito cosplayer that is coming!
Upcoming cosplays:
Chii-Chobits
Bubble head nurse-Silent hill
Black rock shooter
Sailor Mars-Sailor moon
Secret cosplan

Armored-Heart

lacus- It's okay, not your fault. c: I obviously can't set the changes in stone until I get input from people, but I guess we'll see how things go.

Vakarian and munchkin- Alright, thanks for the updates c:

Everyone- Hey guys, new poll! Please voice your opinions in the thread and with the poll; I'd highly appreciate input from everyone, as I have to confirm our gathering time/location soon!

silentplayer

I'll be there as Kaito~
Hope it's at 5:00 (Cause of the Karaoke Contest xD)

Armored-Heart

Bump~

Just a heads up, I'm planning on most likely closing the poll and finalizing the gathering time on Sunday, May 15th! Cosplay gatherings are now in the confirmation stage and we have until the 18th to confirm/make changes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote and voice your opinions, I want to make sure things work out for everyone (or at least as many people as possible)!

Armored-Heart

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

I would love to see Yukie's performance before the gathering~
(Some of us should meet there and then head over to the gathering a little after~!)

I'm sure that will get everyone juiced for the photoshoots as well as the music and dancing. :3

Foxberry

I may not be going to the concert, but I think it's best that it is moved back so people can go to it.
Also you mentioned conflicts with location with another meetup? I think moving it is also a good idea considering the Saiyuki meetup.
On the last note; 90 people may not know but they will probably find out pretty easy- if people aren't there at 5:00 they might stay around for 30 mins. Also it shouldn't be too confusing for location if it's on the other side.

Armored-Heart

Bump!

Just a reminder, I'm closing the poll and confirming the changes with BSaphire tomorrow!