0 (0%)
derp
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Salty Pearl

CobaltTempest

Quote from: torikkusuta* on September 10, 2011, 07:49:38 PM
fountains, Hilton or Marriot side?
If my memory serves me correctly, Armored-Heart is referring to the Hilton side.
Facebook | World Cosplay

Kujo Jotaro - "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"
Kiryūin Satsuki - "Kill La Kill"
Champion Cynthia - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

Salty Pearl

I wish the direction rovers at the lobby tables would be more direct this time. I missed a majority of my gathering because they couldn't figure out what the hell AHCDHAFR meant either.  ;_;

SkylerKarashi

T_T I just found out that my step sister most likely won't be able to go with me this year. She will be else where. And I don't wanna be Len without Rin. So sorry. :-\
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

Death_Note_Matt

I am coming as Miku Hatsune xD Love is war version.
Another Player has Entered the Game

Pika-Ninja

YEAH! lol might be joining <3 If i do i'll be Len Kagamine (original) With my twin sister Rin!  (original)
Fanime plans~
Rukia Kuchiki: Bleach
Lilynette Gingerback: Bleach
Hungary: Hetalia
(?) Ciel Phantomhive: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler

Armored-Heart

Sorry about my slight absence from this thread!

I am referring to the Hilton side. :3 I'm planning for it to be in the same location next year. When you face the convention center and the fountains from the outside with your back to the street (and the protesters, haha), it will be on the right side. I hope that helps! I apologize for the confusion with this year's location; we were actually in the wrong spot, but as everyone seemed to have already congregated there and we weren't clashing with another gathering (and because the weather wasn't as hot as I had anticipated haha) it was left as is. I hadn't even known they were going to give me a megaphone and I was already unsure how I would be directing photos, let alone moving that many people. xD;;

That megaphone was cool, though. I wish I'd gotten to take a picture with it, but I was more focused on making sure things went smoothly. xD;;

I'm hoping to make the time a smidge later though, since I'm leaning towards Friday again and I felt bad that not everyone was able to attend. However, once the time is set I am going to be firm about not changing it this year, because the confusion this year was crazy. @-@;
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Cosplay Circus

If we're able to attend then I'll be coming as Lily with friends as append Len and Rin.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Angelx624

Well, if I can somehow get default Gakupo, then default Gakupo it is~ 8DD

If not.... some other form of Gakupo~ =w=
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Armored-Heart

Just as a heads up to everyone, due to the construction going on at the Convention Center, we might be relocating to a new spot this year. Of course, it's too soon to tell where we'd be moving to, or if we'll be moving at all, but I just want everyone to be aware since gathering locations can get confusing. xD;

Necara

Hey guysss. I'm going to be Heart Shooter Miku next year! ;)

Salty Pearl

I didn't know the con center was going to experience construction. What are they doing inside of the building?

azreale

i know she isn't a vocaloid but she is available for MMD, soooo would Drossel von Flugel from Fireball be allowed?
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

CobaltTempest

Quote from: azreale on November 07, 2011, 11:17:01 PM
i know she isn't a vocaloid but she is available for MMD, soooo would Drossel von Flugel from Fireball be allowed?
Even though I am not the organizer, I would have to say that it won't be allowed for this gathering since any character from any form of media can be made available for MMD as long as someone can compose the proper parts and animation of the model of that character. If the character was featured as a part of any particular song made using Vocaloid like "Black Rock Shooter" but is not actually one of the mascots representing any of the Vocaloid programs, then that could potentially work.
Facebook | World Cosplay

Armored-Heart

@torikkusuta*: I'm not entirely sure of all of the details, but I think they're basically taking out an old library or something that used to be next to/attached to the convention center and expanding it [the con center.]

@azreale: Unfortunately I'm going to go with what Cobalt said. I generally welcome Black Rock Shooter cosplayers to the Vocaloid gathering because I do feel that the BRS franchise does have some roots/affiliation with the Vocaloid fandom, and so there are "Black Rock" versions of the other Vocaloids (and additionally it wouldn't be fair to exclude characters such as Dead Master, Black Gold Saw, and Strength as they are part of the BRS franchise, so I welcome them as well.) But unless it has some clear relationship with Vocaloid aside from a MMD model (since as Cobalt pointed out, any character can be made into an MMD model), I'm going to have to say no. ^^; Sorry!

Shinigami_Lover

DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

azreale

instead of Miku (dwc) i'd like to show up as Nekomura Iroha
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

CobaltTempest

After giving it some thought, I MIGHT come as "Rolling Girl" Miku instead. Depends on the weather and my willingness to smile that day.
Facebook | World Cosplay

Angelx624

Still deciding Gakupo version~ T^T" Ahh, seeing as some of you are doing Love is War, maybe I can attempt Love is War Gakupo~ ^^"
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

psycoreaper

I'll be coming
For the gathering I'll either be coming as Miku Hatsune (Love is War) or Gumi ( Matryoshka)
Fanime 2013 Cosplays
-God Tier Rose
-Ball Gown Roxy

Attendee since 2010