(Pay no attention to the old poll.)

herp
0 (0%)
derp
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

heidipak

I may be coming as SeeU!

I'm going to test out & debut her at SacAnime winter, and we'll see how I feel from there.
Fanime 2013

0 - Russell (Up)
1 - Azusa Nakano (K-On!!)
2 - Yukio Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
3 - Vriska Serket - God Tier (Homestuck)
4 - Nepeta Leijon (Homestuck)

Angelx624

Actually, since I'll be cosplaying Len along with my Rin at Fanime, if she wants us to go to the gathering as the twins, then heck, I'll go as Len~ xDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

sickeningsweet

I'll be going for sure as Luka!! Can't wait! :D :D :D

Angelx624

To be honest, I dunno if I'll bring Gakupo to Fanime~ ;u;"

So, herpderp, change mine to Len~? ^^;;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Shinigami_Lover

"Love is War"(for sure) and "Magnet"(for sure) -  Neru
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

xichisex

I'm coming! I'm going to be Gumi in a neko maid outfit! :D

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

Brutal

I'll be going as Hatsune Miku from Rolling Girl ♥

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

SkylerKarashi

LOL, I'm back!!! XD I decided that I am going to try to get Neru going. This time I have no partner to drop out on me. Mwahahaha!!!
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

Armored-Heart

Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

nekovamp13

I'm hoping to bring Luki, I probably wont have his default, but I don't know what version I will be yet. I'm doing Magent, but my Mikuo probably wont be able to come to Fanime, so I don't wanna be alone there...
I'll figure it out ^^
Cosplay plans~
Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
Discord (MLP:FiM)
Beast Boy (Teen Titans)
Gaara (Naruto: Ship)
Luki (Vocaloid)
Envy (FMA)

I do wig, small prop, knitting, and clay figure commissions. PM if interested!

Armored-Heart

So, it'd probably be a good idea to start discussing a time and date! I'm thinking of hosting the gathering at 6 pm on Friday. 5/5:30 was a bit too early for some of you guys last year, but I'd really like to go no later than 6 since we need the daylight for photos and Saturday and Sunday are generally really hectic because of the number of gatherings on those days. (And I believe there's also supposed to be a cap on the maximum number of gatherings per day.) Since I know a lot of you are going to want to avoid time conflicts with other gatherings, I feel that Friday would be our best bet. And as gathering organizer, I need to avoid time conflicts with other commitments, such as my panel (if it's approved, of course) and the CLAMP gathering that I'm hoping to attend.

But this year, let me just let you all know that once the gathering time is set, I want to strictly avoid moving it afterward, because I really don't want to deal with the confusion and whatnot that occurred last year after I had to push it back by a half hour. (Imagine having a photo taken and then having that person tell you that you're late for your own gathering, when you are in fact not actually late, and when you're the organizer too! I had quite the mini panic attack.)

So! Thoughts?

Motoko

I think now is a good time to start that up Armored-Heart.
I think 6pm would be good on Friday.
Last year I was late for even 5:30...well I was with a group too that wanted to get together for the gathering and things didn't work out that well. ^^;
Since it's close to summer, I think the light would be sufficient...and photos taken inside would be also another option if it doesn't work out.
There are a lot of photographer stations I think.
If we also know what the other gatherings are thinking for time as well, there might be more room for negotiation, but unfortunately sometimes other gatherings aren't sure yet of how many people and what time would be good for everyone.

I think that setting a specific time is the best without having any adjustments.
Also I would say give a window of 5 to 10 minutes before and after the designated time for early arrivals and late comers is also a good idea since everyone has a different schedule.
Also of course have to work around your panel time and the CLAMP gathering...I would ask when the CLAMP gathering is and where that is being held.
Also an idea, I would have a sign made saying "Vocaloid/Utau Gathering" and someone can hold it up so people won't miss where it is...it can happen. ^^;
Also you should be strict about the time, so don't allow room for shifting it.
I know this isn't very practical sometimes because people have to get off work, or school or wait for friends or are coming from the airport, or signing in for their hotel rooms.
But it does set the time and that's when it's going to be.

How long would this gathering be?
I would wager an hour or so.
Perhaps I'm rambling on now. ^^;
I think I've said my piece on that.
Hope it made some sense.

MaliMari

I will be attending as Gumi Matryoshka ver.  ;D If anyone wants to do Miku I would be happy to set something up!
"If I stick a poop in the freezer then will it be a poopsicle?"

Armored-Heart

Well, I can almost definitely confirm that the gathering will be too large to be held anywhere indoors, but there should be enough daylight. And I think what happens is our gathering will be assigned a staff photographer. :3 The CLAMP gathering will probably be held Saturday or Sunday, whichever day isn't Masquerade. And to answer your sign proposal, with the large number of Vocaloid cosplayers I highly doubt anyone will have too much difficulty finding the gathering. xD; Not to mention you'd need to sign approved by staff in advance.

And the gathering will most likely last an hour. ^^;

Motoko

Bumping to help Armored Heart~
=)

Sugarlapis

I be cosplaying as len kagamine (love is war) and my friend will be Rin Kagamine (love is war)
I cant wait till fanime gets here. its going to be so fun >w<!!

Motoko

Bumping for Armored-Heart
=)

Go Vocaloid and Utau~

Armored-Heart

Thanks for the bumps, but let's keep it to a minimum. ^^; It's still quite early so this thread won't get many responses for a little while anyway. I'll try and keep things updated from time to time, too. xD;

robozombisaurus

Ill be going as Luka either rolling girl or duke of venomania haven't decided yet haha
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

izzyfizzu

I might be going as Rolling Girl!Miku.
Not sure yet. |:
I'll let y'all know.