Started by Armored-Heart, December 28, 2010, 10:33:48 PM

(Pay no attention to the old poll.)

herp
0 (0%)
derp
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

luluuxduplica1223

Totally going as Maid of Evil Rin. :) Oh, and since I noticed a lot of questions about times, on the official list, it says this is Friday at 5 pm at the location G6. Thought I'd help answer that xD haha
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

cherrigirl

I'm going to be there as AU!Megurine Luka :D good excuse to wear large awesome dress no? hehe
ja definitely feel.

lanislori

I'll be bringing Rin's Lollipop Factory dress. Until then!

Armored-Heart

Hi everyone! Sorry for the bit of inactivity- I was super super busy since I was recruited to do artwork for Equestria LA which was just last weekend, so now I have to rush to prepare for Fanime! I'll be updating the list shortly, but I want to confirm that assuming our timeslot is approved, it will be no later than 6 pm on Friday. I cannot budge on the time at all, as I want to avoid clashing with the other large gatherings and I have to check in for my panel (An Intro to Bronies) at 7:30, so I'll have to dash off almost immediately after the gathering ends. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience to you all!
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

cherrigirl

If you need any help organizing the gathering I'm totally down to help :) I basically ran the DRRR gathering for 2011 so yeah :D and I'm free to look after things if you need to go and do your thang at the panel :)
ja definitely feel.

Armored-Heart

I think I've got it under control, but thank you! I ran this gathering for 2011 and 2012 and I have a couple of people to help at con, so I think I'll be alright. This gathering doesn't usually last more than an hour, so I should be fine. c:

cherrigirl

Yayy :D well then I'll be looking forward to an awesome gathering! :))))
ja definitely feel.

Armored-Heart

Okay guys- just checked the gatherings list and it looks like our finalized time and place is Friday at 5:00 pm in location G6! Sorry for the confusion!

SkylerKarashi

my sis says that if i can get the wig in time, she'll be luka in street clothes.  :)
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

Armored-Heart

Sorry, 5 pm! I misread the post. My bad! Finalized time is for sure at 5 pm.

SkylerKarashi

o.o at 5? nerus gonna be a little late, but ill still be there for sure.

AkiraKita

I will be going as Gakupo-yukata, will Len-yukata, and maybe Rin-yukata.
Fanime 2016
Borderlands 2 - Mordecai
TftB - Rhys
DAI - King Alistair

Armored-Heart

Quote from: gary925 on May 20, 2013, 11:31:04 AM

My apologies, I had actually intended for the gathering to be at 6, but this year organizers were asked to provide a time window as opposed to something more specific (at least, that's how I interpreted the instructions). Because of my panel at 8 pm, I couldn't really go earlier than a 5 to 7 window, and I guess we were given 5 pm. ^^;

SkylerKarashi

Quote from: Armored-Heart on May 21, 2013, 05:20:41 PM
Quote from: gary925 on May 20, 2013, 11:31:04 AM

My apologies, I had actually intended for the gathering to be at 6, but this year organizers were asked to provide a time window as opposed to something more specific (at least, that's how I interpreted the instructions). Because of my panel at 8 pm, I couldn't really go earlier than a 5 to 7 window, and I guess we were given 5 pm. ^^;

oh its fine, i dont mind. :) i just wanted you to know. haha. i get off work at 4:45, the take lightrail. it sucks, but ill be there no matter what. :3

DaKree~

I'll see if I can go as Wonderful Cat Life Len again, this year~

SkylerKarashi

im buying the wig for my sis tomorrow, so along with me, she will be late as well, but she will be luka there. :3

Yorika~

I'm so sorry and mad. My len and I got there late and missed the gathering. I so wish I could have been there. Hopefully next year!
Cosplay Line-up:
Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden
Takahashi Minami - AKB0048
Young Angelina Durless - Kuroshitsuji
Secret Cosplay - MLP
Nagisa Motomiya - AKB0048

Possibly
Makoto - Free!

Ne3on

I missed the gathering! I was Love is War Mikuo Hatsune this year. I'm sad I missed it but I would love to see the photos from the gathering if anyone would like to share them. :D

I wish the gathering was on Saturday. On Friday I was exhausted from standing in line for 6 hours to get my badge. Maybe next year.

Zelduck

Hey y'all. Box art Kaito here. Was fun hanging out with everyone for the little time I stayed. I should have stayed longer. It was my first time cosplaying. Lots of fun!
tumblr - mrzelduck

dangs

If you were at the vocaloid gathering @ the end here is the video we all did together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-annKN-glI
My youtube channel

Cosplay for fanime 2013
Angel Beats! -Otonashi Yuzuru
Vocaloid -Akaito
Gintama! -Shinpachi
K-project -Totsuka Tatara