Started by Armored-Heart, December 28, 2010, 10:33:48 PM

(Pay no attention to the old poll.)

herp
0 (0%)
derp
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Halo

^^ Just letting everyone know, me and my lover will be coming and Miku and Rin from Secret Black vow <3 I can't wait to see you all there!
Fanime 2011

Miku [Secret Black Vow]
Ayame [Pokemon Trainer]
Ellis [Left 4 Dead 2]

DeviantART: http://thoshy.deviantart.com/

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/xYakushiKabuto

Armored-Heart

Updated the attendee list. c:

*totally not bumping the thread*
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Koinuchan

I'm going to be cosplaying as Kaito in his role from Madness of Duke Venomania. Though I'll just be carrying his blonde wig instead of wearing it.  :D

Edit: I wanted to add a song request! Can you please play The song of large busts Uh I mean Haldyn Hotel as sung by Kaito and Rin?

Touya no Miko

due to my budget, there's a chance I won't be cosplaying Vocaloid this year.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

marisuga

Just a heads up that my fanime forums name has changed :)

I used to be souseiseki but now i'm marisuga!

cowsrcute

Me and my two sisters will be Miku, Len, and Rin from Paradise of light and shadow. Maybe servant of evil. Not sure which yet. Oh yea, one of my sis has a teddy bear that wil be kaito too. lol

nitemare1004

going to try to be there on time as casual akaito

BSaphire

Quote from: Armored-Heart on February 05, 2011, 11:40:34 PM
Updated the attendee list. c:

*totally not bumping the thread*
Though Vocaloids is listed for Friday I wanted to make sure that the change of Music Fest on Saturday & the Cosplay Spectacular & Black And White Ball both on Sunday that Friday was still a go for you. Please PM me with any changes or if you wish to stay as listed.
Thank You
B

minor bump :P
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

MokurenTattoo

Update about my cosplay choice... My friend and I will be attending as Magnet Gakupo/Kaito. Then another friend will be with us, most likely as Love Is War Meiko.
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

Mint

My school ends a little before three on Friday, and I live up in Marin, a half hour-ish from San Francisco.. I wouldn't be able to probably even get to the con by five, much less drag luggage into the hotel and change into cosplay. Is there any way to change the time until later, say, 6? ;3;~
2012 YO.
Friday: Yin (Darker than black)
Saturday: Alibaba (Magi); Sheryl (Macross Frontier); CC (Code Geass)
Sunday: Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara); Peter Pan (Disney)
Monday: Panda Kigurumi

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Mint on February 21, 2011, 06:29:11 PM
My school ends a little before three on Friday, and I live up in Marin, a half hour-ish from San Francisco.. I wouldn't be able to probably even get to the con by five, much less drag luggage into the hotel and change into cosplay. Is there any way to change the time until later, say, 6? ;3;~

Ouch. D: Hmm. I think I'd have to ask BSaphire if we can move it back an hour, but first, does anyone have any objections? It's fine with me, but since last year's gathering was at 6 and there was a FLOW concert around that time, I'd hate to have the gathering conflict with other plans anyone has.

Guavi

My cosplay group will be there as Synchronicity (Paradise of Light and Shadow) Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, and Kaito.
(We have a Meiko too, but she won't be able to make it to the gathering T____T )

c2chaos

Quote from: Armored-Heart on February 21, 2011, 11:48:34 PM
Quote from: Mint on February 21, 2011, 06:29:11 PM

Ouch. D: Hmm. I think I'd have to ask BSaphire if we can move it back an hour, but first, does anyone have any objections? It's fine with me, but since last year's gathering was at 6 and there was a FLOW concert around that time, I'd hate to have the gathering conflict with other plans anyone has.
That might conflict with my plans but I wouldn't mind missing a concert to make some new friends. (^_^)

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Guavi

Update. Our Kaito (Synchronicity) can't make it to the gathering either. D:
Almost all of us are heading straight to Fanime right after something, so a decent chunk of our group probably won't get there until very late in the evening - too late for any reasonable gathering time on Friday.

c2chaos

^ You could always make plans to have a post-gathering gathering. :P

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Raydere

Going as default Len! Or this version since I'm rather tall (5'10") to be doing default Len, haha.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Mint

Btw, for songsss, I definitely think there should be Fukkireta and Love & Joy. o3o
2012 YO.
Friday: Yin (Darker than black)
Saturday: Alibaba (Magi); Sheryl (Macross Frontier); CC (Code Geass)
Sunday: Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara); Peter Pan (Disney)
Monday: Panda Kigurumi

bean

Quote from: Mint on February 25, 2011, 08:25:17 PM
Btw, for songsss, I definitely think there should be Fukkireta and Love & Joy. o3o
I second this. :D My group and I (I'm with Guavi btw) are planning on bringing a boombox or something on a random day and doing Love & Joy in the lobby for the heck of it. 8'D

Armored-Heart

Updated. c:

Thanks for all the song suggestions guys; keep 'em coming! :3

I've added a poll to make deciding whether or not the time should be changed a bit simpler. c:

ICosplayNeji

Baaaaaaw, I hope it stays at 5 :( I have a dinner to get to for the Naruto Gathering and I'd have to miss this gathering. I'm the organizer for the dinner and can't skip it OTL