(Pay no attention to the old poll.)

herp
0 (0%)
derp
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Dany

Quote from: Armored-Heart on January 16, 2011, 02:33:24 PM
Indoors would be preferrable, since the majority of the cosplays are probably rather heatstroke-inducing when in the sun for too long. I think I know the place you're talking about; if it's the same one I believe that's where the Zelda gathering was last year and where the Shugo Chara! gathering relocated to. It's basically to the left of the main entrance/fountain area, right?

Yep, that's the one. And I can imagine on the heatstroke-induction: mine has fabric that bears a crazy resemblance to tinfoil. I'd cook like a turkey or blind people in direct sunight, and photographers would use my sleeves as light reflectors for their cameras :P
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Dany on January 16, 2011, 08:12:43 PM
Quote from: Armored-Heart on January 16, 2011, 02:33:24 PM
Indoors would be preferrable, since the majority of the cosplays are probably rather heatstroke-inducing when in the sun for too long. I think I know the place you're talking about; if it's the same one I believe that's where the Zelda gathering was last year and where the Shugo Chara! gathering relocated to. It's basically to the left of the main entrance/fountain area, right?

Yep, that's the one. And I can imagine on the heatstroke-induction: mine has fabric that bears a crazy resemblance to tinfoil. I'd cook like a turkey or blind people in direct sunight, and photographers would use my sleeves as light reflectors for their cameras :P

Haha I know what you mean. xD; Is there a specific location name for it, or should we all just agree to meet inside the main entrance and then relocate if needed to avoid confusion?
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

JiiiWiz

Me and my boyfriend are going to be Akaito and Haku for this gathering :]
"Please don't.."

Dany

Quote from: Armored-Heart on January 16, 2011, 09:40:52 PM
Haha I know what you mean. xD; Is there a specific location name for it, or should we all just agree to meet inside the main entrance and then relocate if needed to avoid confusion?

Check with BSaphire, the Gatherings department head. She should know what the area is called and what other gatherings are addressing it as, so you can use the same name on the thread's first page :)

Relocation can be weird because if someone shows up late they may not necessarily know where to go from the initial meetup point, so it's probably best to get everyone gathered once and not try to move them again. Anyone who has trouble finding the group can get info from the Gatherings desk if all else fails .

Armored-Heart

Alright everyone; the date, time, and location have all been updated! c:

Armored-Heart

Bump!

Did anyone have any ideas for photos, maybe? Or are we going to simply stick with the standard group photo, each character, couples, and just go from there?

Also, I'm planning on trying to borrow my Kaito friend's iHome to Go so we can play some upbeat Vocaloid music, so if anyone has any requests/suggestions let me know. <3

c2chaos

So, you're taking music requests now, too! XD
Well in that case...

"Cantarella" by Kaito
"Palette" by Luka
"Yellow" by Miku
"Strobo Nights" by Miku

:)

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

beboptilyoudrop

I'll be there as Matryoshka Luka and will be bringing a Matryoshka Gakupo. I'm suuuuuuuper excited and ready to dance like an idiot!

Kazansky

Yay! I just bought my Pre-reg. Anyways I'll be attending as Kaito, doing secret police. ^^

Some songs I'd like to request are:
Secret Police - Miku (derp :3c)
Pair tree wither er - Kaito + Meiko
Meltdown - Rin
Wash my Blood - Luka

[edit]: added a song :D

Zyk

Man I wish I still played RO! They had the perfect costumes for cosplay!

Can't wait to see you guys! : D
Mrow~! <3

Armored-Heart

I have most of the songs you both requested already, and the couple I didn't have I tracked down and downloaded. I also got Matryoshka since it seems like we'll have quite a few cosplays from that. c:

Any other music requests? Preferably the more upbeat stuff! <3

c2chaos

^ Might as well throw just whatever you can find. (^_^)

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Armored-Heart

^Well, I have quite a bit already, but I figured it'd be nice to see what songs other people are into, seeing as there's so many. xD

ICosplayNeji

I have some upbeat song suggestions! Although you probably already have them ^^;

Byakkoya no Musume by KAITO
Color by Hatsune Miku
Gekokujou by the Kagamines
Poker Face by Luka (LOVE IT XD Lady Luka lol)
Parades by Hatsune Miku
The Secret Garden by Hatsune Miku
Popipo by Hatsune Miku (You can't not have this song XD)
Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder by the Kagamines

Armored-Heart

I actually didn't have a quite a few of those. xD (But yes, I did have Po Pi Po. Can't have a Vocaloid playlist without that!) Thanks :B

Dany

Quote from: Armored-Heart on January 28, 2011, 12:46:26 PM
I actually didn't have a quite a few of those. xD (But yes, I did have Po Pi Po. Can't have a Vocaloid playlist without that!) Thanks :B

I have dubbed that the most insane Vocaloid song EVAR XD

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: Armored-Heart on January 28, 2011, 12:46:26 PM

Coolness!

@Dany - Lolssss

Armored-Heart

By the way, when it comes to song requests please try to keep them PG. xD Wash My Blood is a bit, erm, inappropriate for a family-oriented/all ages convention. xD;;; I don't have a problem with it personally, but just to be mindful of those around us, y'know? c:

Kazansky

I guess  :-\.
Oh wells, we probably only need to be concerned about the songs in English; unless you think otherwise.

Armored-Heart

Probably. ^^; I know it probably wouldn't be that big of a deal, but it's always better to be safe than sorry. I don't think Wash My Blood is a particularly bad song (I have it on my iPod), and everyone has their own tastes and whatnot. But considering it's a con with kids and parents around as well, I'd rather play it safe.