0 (0%)
derp
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Mint

Quote from: Armored-Heart on March 22, 2011, 06:29:34 AM
Bump!

Noting and keeping your music requests in mind; thanks everyone! :3

On the subject of a possible time change; sorry guys, but I think it should be left as-is at 5 pm. Thing is with those of you who are traveling from a bit of a distance, keep in mind that it is a holiday weekend and therefore, especially with those of you who won't be leaving until after school, there's a pretty good chance you'll hit traffic. So even if I move the time an hour later, I'm not sure if all of you guys would still be able to make it. ._. And considering you guys probably will have to check in at your hotels and probably go pick up your badges as well... It just seems like either way, you'd be cutting it close if you managed to arrive on time. @_@; I'd also hate to have a time change conflict with anyone else's plans (considering last year there was a FLOW concert around the same time as last year's 6 pm gathering, for example) or cause confusion.

I really do want to hang out and take pictures with all of you guys! But there really isn't a time that benefits every single person, and I hope you all understand my reasoning. If anyone would like to give further input on the matter I'd be happy to listen. <3

Love to all the Vocaloid cosplayers!! <3

I personally wasn't going to get my badge until after the gathering, and hotel check in shouldn't take very long. Sure if it's moved an hour later, we still might not make it right on time, but it'd give us a chance to get there while it's still happening instead of after people disperse. :c
2012 YO.
Friday: Yin (Darker than black)
Saturday: Alibaba (Magi); Sheryl (Macross Frontier); CC (Code Geass)
Sunday: Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara); Peter Pan (Disney)
Monday: Panda Kigurumi

Foxberry

Will be attending Friday as Utatane Piko (Fan/Original Outfit)

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Mint on March 22, 2011, 06:43:39 AM
Quote from: Armored-Heart on March 22, 2011, 06:29:34 AM
Bump!

Noting and keeping your music requests in mind; thanks everyone! :3

On the subject of a possible time change; sorry guys, but I think it should be left as-is at 5 pm. Thing is with those of you who are traveling from a bit of a distance, keep in mind that it is a holiday weekend and therefore, especially with those of you who won't be leaving until after school, there's a pretty good chance you'll hit traffic. So even if I move the time an hour later, I'm not sure if all of you guys would still be able to make it. ._. And considering you guys probably will have to check in at your hotels and probably go pick up your badges as well... It just seems like either way, you'd be cutting it close if you managed to arrive on time. @_@; I'd also hate to have a time change conflict with anyone else's plans (considering last year there was a FLOW concert around the same time as last year's 6 pm gathering, for example) or cause confusion.

I really do want to hang out and take pictures with all of you guys! But there really isn't a time that benefits every single person, and I hope you all understand my reasoning. If anyone would like to give further input on the matter I'd be happy to listen. <3

Love to all the Vocaloid cosplayers!! <3

I personally wasn't going to get my badge until after the gathering, and hotel check in shouldn't take very long. Sure if it's moved an hour later, we still might not make it right on time, but it'd give us a chance to get there while it's still happening instead of after people disperse. :c

True... Hrm... x_x;

It looks like now there's another gathering taking place in the same location at 6 pm though. @_@; aaaaaaaaaa </stressed out>
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Foxberry

I know I'm coming into this a little late, but I do want to put in- I do think that it should stay the time it is. A lot of people have set their times around the original date (as is with most meetups).

I personally do not have a problem with it being 5 or 6, but I agree with the organizer; it's not really going to help an hour later mainly because of the check-in issue (do keep in mind that the hotels will be booked and things WILL go wrong with the hotels so it will be longer than you expect. Also keep in mind for those who have to change into cosplay and what not as well).

Things can't be set for every individual person, and with there being another convention gathering going on at 6pm that could cause conflict for people who may want to check out both. But that's just my two cents. Further, being an organizer of monthly meetups, it's very troublesome to shift times around.

And one last thing, later the time the darker it gets we aren't at summer yet, and that does mean that the photographers will have a harder time shooting during evening hours if they do not have anything other than kit lenses.

munchkin_doodles

I'm going! I'm going to be Rin! And my friends are going to be Len and Mikuo! :3 Can't wait!
Upcoming cosplays:
Chii-Chobits
Bubble head nurse-Silent hill
Black rock shooter
Sailor Mars-Sailor moon
Secret cosplan

Chessur

I'm Shinigami_Lover's friend who's being Kaito!

Though, I might convince them to let me be Ted.
Apart of Epic Failure Production <3

Cosplays planned~
Gaara (Naruto:Shippuden)
Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Neoshadow (Kingdom Hearts series)
Kio (Loveless)
Gijinka Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Luca Cantellano

Hi there! I'm so excited about this year's Fanime!

ouo

Of course, I plan on participating in the cosplay, too!

I'm going to be Megurine Luka (巡音ルカ)!

Over the course of the few days of Fanime, I'm going to be wearing
Magnet, Leia, JBF,... and probably one more! (still can't decide) Maybe Poison Mushroom or KISS?
Which one do you think I should wear during the gathering??

xD;;

I can't wait to see you all there!! I hope we Vocaloids swamp every other gathering there!!! //shot

EDIT: Oh, my best friend just told me I should only wear more well-known outfits of hers so people recognize it... what do you guys think?

2015 cosplay(s): Lady Deadpool (realistic interpretation)

Dany

Quote from: Luca Cantellano on March 28, 2011, 01:48:07 PM

EDIT: Oh, my best friend just told me I should only wear more well-known outfits of hers so people recognize it... what do you guys think? [/center]

I wouldn't worry about it! I'm personally for variety and showcasing character designs that may not get as much attention. That's what made me pick out the Snow Miku Nenderoid variant over the "regular" one..there's always a "default" Miku present at a gathering, but far less often is there someone in the Snow outfit.

2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Luca Cantellano

Quote from: Dany on March 30, 2011, 11:15:15 AM

I wouldn't worry about it! I'm personally for variety and showcasing character designs that may not get as much attention. That's what made me pick out the Snow Miku Nenderoid variant over the "regular" one..there's always a "default" Miku present at a gathering, but far less often is there someone in the Snow outfit.

That's what I was thinking! I mean, sure, it's nice to have your character recognized,
but I'd rather dress up as my character from my favorite, not-so-well-known songs.
(besides Magnet and JBF)...

Other songs need love, too! (:

I think this year will be the most fun I've had in a long time!
(and I can't wait for a break from work!) ♥

LOVE.SAE

I will be coming as Luka from Just be friends and my boyfriend Jin as the boyfriend/ex from the music video (⌒▽⌒)

kyashiidreams

I'll be going as Project Diva's Little Red Riding Hood Miku! :3 Hope to see all of you there

Luca Cantellano

Quote from: kyashiidreams on April 03, 2011, 01:07:09 PM
I'll be going as Project Diva's Little Red Riding Hood Miku! :3 Hope to see all of you there

IT'S MY CATHY!!!

This is my bff I mentioned~ ;3

LOVE.SAE

I wanted to ask a question, since the photoshoot order is like so:

Group Photo for Entire Gathering
Group Photos for Each Character
Couples
Requests
And maybe another group photo

What about characters who aren't vocaloids?

c2chaos

Quote from: LOVE.SAE on April 04, 2011, 11:25:01 PM

Couples
Requests

Like BRS or Dead Master?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: c2chaos on April 05, 2011, 12:53:05 AM
Quote from: LOVE.SAE on April 04, 2011, 11:25:01 PM

Couples
Requests

Like BRS or Dead Master?

Yes and kind of ~ I also mean supporting characters from music videos like the boy from Rolling Girl and, in my case, the boyfriend from Just Be Friends.  Or the father from Paper Planes! :D

Armored-Heart

Hmm, maybe if we gave them their own group photo as well? xD

Or what if we also did small group photos for specific songs? o3o

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: Armored-Heart on April 05, 2011, 07:20:11 AM
Hmm, maybe if we gave them their own group photo as well? xD

Or what if we also did small group photos for specific songs? o3o

That would be nice :D it would take more time, but I'm sure a fair amount of people would not mind since each individual has a turn. Or maybe we can do a group for the extra characters with the Vocaloid pairings they were with for the MV characters too.

I think the best idea is for them to have their own group photoshoot indeed! ^^

Motoko

Um...hillo.
Just a little question but since this is probably the first time I'll be attending the vocaloid gathering...
I was curious if there's vocaloid crossplaying as well?
I'm crossing as a girl vocaloid but I'm kind of nervous about it so I wonder if it'll be alright...
But if it works out okay, then I have a follow up question...but I guess I wanted to know if no one would mind it...I'm just that kind of person that is nervous about crossplaying but I like to.
Hope to hear from you all.

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Motoko on April 08, 2011, 11:08:25 AM
Um...hillo.
Just a little question but since this is probably the first time I'll be attending the vocaloid gathering...
I was curious if there's vocaloid crossplaying as well?
I'm crossing as a girl vocaloid but I'm kind of nervous about it so I wonder if it'll be alright...
But if it works out okay, then I have a follow up question...but I guess I wanted to know if no one would mind it...I'm just that kind of person that is nervous about crossplaying but I like to.
Hope to hear from you all.

I'm sure it's fine. :3

I've actually seen a picture of an amazing Miku crossplayer before. I think he makes a better Miku than I do. xD

c2chaos

heheh, I don't mind crossplayers at all.
Crossplaying happen at cons all the time. in fact, it would be strange not to have one in the group.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.