0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Motoko

Ara...thank you for your nice comments~
I might just do so now.
Who I'll come as I'll let you guys guess ^^;
If you guys want to guess that is. ^^;
A little game ^_~

But my follow up question is...well I hope we do have it indoors...because I do have a small request.
I would like to perform something for everyone...but that requires sending music and doing a little prep work and telling Armored-Heart, the manager of this gathering.
So I was curious if I could perform something, BUT it requires a bit of space (carpet would be good for it) because I'll be covering a lot of distance with the performance.
Would this be okay?
What does everyone think?
Hope to hear back from you all~

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Motoko on April 08, 2011, 12:42:28 PM
Ara...thank you for your nice comments~
I might just do so now.
Who I'll come as I'll let you guys guess ^^;
If you guys want to guess that is. ^^;
A little game ^_~

But my follow up question is...well I hope we do have it indoors...because I do have a small request.
I would like to perform something for everyone...but that requires sending music and doing a little prep work and telling Armored-Heart, the manager of this gathering.
So I was curious if I could perform something, BUT it requires a bit of space (carpet would be good for it) because I'll be covering a lot of distance with the performance.
Would this be okay?
What does everyone think?
Hope to hear back from you all~

The gathering is actually going to be outside in a shaded area. ^^; This is my first time organizing a gathering so I'm not entirely sure how a performance would work.
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Motoko

Ah outside in a shaded area....well that won't help me with the performance if it's on concrete. ^^;
Well it was an idea that I wanted to perform, because it's not one of the standard Vocaloid dances or songs or anything.
It's my own.
I can discuss this in more detail if you wish. =)
Even if we move to inside afterwards, that would work out for me, but it'll be hard to perform on concrete for me...cause I don't want to ruin my cosplay.
Hope that something can be arranged cause I want to have a really fun Fanime this year too and I've planned to do this for some time but never could and I missed this gathering last year...

Armored-Heart

The issue with moving the gathering inside is size; last year's gathering location fits about 40 cosplayers, and we're currently at an estimate of 76. Hence the move to outside. xD;

Motoko

Okay not a problem.
I hope I can still perform...once everything is done...just like a little side thing if anyone wants to watch it. ^^;
Thought I might do something for all the vocaloid fans~
That's what I wanted to do.

LOVE.SAE

DANCING CROSSPLAYER!!!!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

robozombisaurus

Im going to cosplay miku eager love revenge. Can't wait!
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

Motoko

Quote from: LOVE.SAE on April 09, 2011, 12:49:21 AM
DANCING CROSSPLAYER!!!!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Well~ not really a dance per-say but it's kind of like one. ^^;
But I don't want to do it outside because it might ruin my cosplay.

xdeath_bunnyx

Yay! I'm interested in this gathering :D

I'll be cosplaying as Miku from Magnet (also my friends will go as Luka, Rin, and Gumi)

Koinuchan

Earlier I had posted saying that I was gonna be dressed as Kaito from Madness of Duke Venomania but sadly I got laid off and could no longer afford the costume. So Instead, I'm gonna dress up as Kamaito for the gathering.

Angelx624

Ok, now that I know when the Ace Attorney gathering is, I might be able to make it to this as Race Queen Miku~ :3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Armored-Heart

Bump~

Just a reminder, you guys are free to post Vocaloid song requests since my girlfriend and I will be (hopefully) bringing an iHome-to-Go and making a playlist for the gathering. c:

xdeath_bunnyx

Okay then I definitely request the song "Magnet," since I am cosplaying that after all :D

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

I don't know if someone already requested this song, but I'd like to request "Matyroshka".
Just because... y'know... it'll be for our rendezvous? ;3

Vensy

So does this include potential BRS cosplays? O.o  Just curious. I saw "Black Rock" on the list, so I'm assuming that meant Black Rock Shooter...

I'm still not sure what cosplays I'm doing which day though, there's a chance I might be default Miku this day.. or I'll be black gold saw. X"D  if I'm Miku though I think my friend will be Kaito with me. :3
Go to http://vensy.net for cosplay and art updates! :3
2011 Cosplay: Miku Hatsune, Flandre Scarlet, Black Gold Saw, Suika Ibuki~~[/center]

Armored-Heart

@death and chibi- I was actually planning on trying to have specific songs for the people cosplaying those character versions/outfits. xD I'll be sure to have those two on the playlist!

@Vensy- While Black Rock Shooter isn't technically associated with Vocaloid, because of the song and "Black Rock" versions of other Vocaloids, I feel it does have a part in the fandom, and thus I think it's safe to say Black Rock Shooter cosplays are more than welcome. :3 Hope to see you there!

Necara

Hey! I am changing my Miku version to Rotten Girl, Grotesque Romance. Just wanted to share~

VakarianPride

I should be there as Sandplay Gakupo.

Necara

As for songs, gotta bump Miku's 'Sweet Devil'. 
'Just Be Friends' as well?
'Po Pi Po', 'BPM', 'Ladies First', 'I Can Take Off My Panties!', 'Don't Mylist Me!', 'Rolling Girl (Kaito rap version?? <3 )'.

That's all I got so far.

Sugarlapis

um i be cosplaying as regular miku and my friend will be love is war rin
Song request:
luka luka night fever