Total Members Voted: 0

Necara

Also I'll school all ya'll at a dance off. ;(

Bring it.

dazzlenacht

Quote from: Necara on May 24, 2011, 07:46:56 PM

Bring it.

I wish I could do a dance off! ....but my Rin cosplay is fragile *forever crying*
xD
haha

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

Bring it.

I accept your challenge. >8U

Necara

Quote from: chibi*H A N A T S U K I on May 24, 2011, 09:03:32 PM

Bring it.

I accept your challenge. >8U
IT'S TIME TO D D D D D-D-D-D-DAAAANCEEEE

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Necara on May 24, 2011, 07:45:43 PM
Can we know the playlist, or is it gonna be a surprise?

I think I'm going to leave it a surprise, since I'd hate to say what's on there and end up not having a certain song play at the gathering because of time constraints. ^^; I'd rather not disappoint anyone. But I will say the majority of the requests are on the playlist. :3
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Angelx624

A dance-off~?? 8D Oooooh, I'm kinda tempted~ >D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Necara

I actually youtube'd miku's most popular songs to see if I could dance to them. xDx
ITS HARD.

silentplayer

I'll be going as Kaito~

Also I'm liking this idea of a dance off. = w=
I wonder if songs like ZIGG-ZAGG, Heart Beats, or Strobo Nights will play XD

DaKree~

Quote from: Necara on May 25, 2011, 07:16:34 AM
I actually youtube'd miku's most popular songs to see if I could dance to them. xDx
ITS HARD.

Some DJ at Sakura-con this year pretty much did that for their set. Pretty much a copy and paste of the top 7 Vocaloid songs with simple fade transitions. Worst dance ever. :/

Necara

Quote from: DeCreep on May 25, 2011, 12:12:39 PM
Quote from: Necara on May 25, 2011, 07:16:34 AM
ITS HARD.

Some DJ at Sakura-con this year pretty much did that for their set. Pretty much a copy and paste of the top 7 Vocaloid songs with simple fade transitions. Worst dance ever. :/
Lame as fuck.

I need some grimey beats to get down too.

Armored-Heart

Hi everyone!

Just to let everyone know, I'm leaving to go catch a plane to Cali soon so I will not be updating the thread once I leave, since I won't have internet access for a while. But you are all welcome to discuss the gathering of course. xD See you all on Friday!

Necara

Quote from: Armored-Heart on May 26, 2011, 02:20:38 AM
Hi everyone!

Just to let everyone know, I'm leaving to go catch a plane to Cali soon so I will not be updating the thread once I leave, since I won't have internet access for a while. But you are all welcome to discuss the gathering of course. xD See you all on Friday!
Have a good, safe flight!

c2chaos

So many people! I think I saw a third of these people already at reg line. XD

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Mint

I arrived at the hotel/con in time, but the gathering started like a half hour early. D: I could have possibly made it but the hotel lost our bags and it took 45 minutes for them to get it up to us. ;3; I'm disappointed that I couldn't make it, but it looked like fun from where I could see from my hotel window (salt to the burn hurrr). ;;
2012 YO.
Friday: Yin (Darker than black)
Saturday: Alibaba (Magi); Sheryl (Macross Frontier); CC (Code Geass)
Sunday: Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara); Peter Pan (Disney)
Monday: Panda Kigurumi

Armored-Heart

Hi everyone! Thank you guys so much for coming, I hope you all had a fabulous time! <3 I apologize for the lack of music; my friend who was supposed to bring my girlfriend's iHome to Go (although being reminded to pack it at least five times) forgot it at home. I also apologize for the time confusion; I suppose a lot of people didn't get the memo about the gathering being moved from 5 to 5:30. It was my first time as a gathering organizer, and I certainly hope I did a good job at it; I had a blast (that megaphone was pretty cool, haha!) and if nobody has any objections, I'd love to be the organizer for next year! :3

Alright everyone, once you've all recovered from your convention hangovers/post-con depression and had time to upload your photos, I'd love it if you all posted them here! I've just arrived back at college and have a lot of work to catch up on, but I'm hoping to have my photos up within the next couple weeks or so.

So once again, thank you all for coming and I hope to see you all again in 2012!

Necara

I had a lot of fun at the gathering. C: Thank you so much Armored-heart!

.::midnight.maiden::.

Hm, I guess the gathering wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but it was my first gathering cosplaying, so I'm grateful that a Vocaloid gathering was set up :)
Being an uncommon character (Dell Honne), I only saw one other of me LOL.
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

pixistix

Foxberry

o_o this was actually supposed to be posted here not on the coscom forums. XD

Hey all, just a reminder for those who didn't see this before-
I was the Piko on Saturday, I did the Story version and the White Fan-Version with the slacks. My boyfriend cosplayed BRS Kaito WITHOUT glasses.

c2chaos

Well, here are some photos I took.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.188028177912584.43051.100001162086933&l=7a1dbf961c
There are a lot of similar pics because I wanted to get the best shot I could.
Also, feel free to add me on FB!

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.