Started by Armored-Heart, December 28, 2010, 10:33:48 PM

(Pay no attention to the old poll.)

herp
0 (0%)
derp
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Dames

Oh man, these are spectacular~ The gathering was really fun, guys! It was kinda hilarious getting pictures with all the ladies. xD And getting to meet so many people and such. Awesome cosplays~ Looking forward to next year already~!
Fanime 2012

Mami Tomoe [Madoka]
Gakupo [Vocaloid (Madness of Duke Venomania)]
Vincent Nightray [Pandora Hearts]
Snake [Kuroshitsuji (Phantomhive servant)]
Amakusa Juuza [Umineko]

silentplayer

Hey everyone,

I had a fun time at the vocaloid gathering,
Hope that next year's gathering will be more fun
Btw, I was the Kaito with the ice cream! :D

Raydere

I was one of the default Lens. Pics are now mirrored on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/raydere/sets/72157626732881499/

Feel free to hit me up on Facebook if you saw me. http://facebook.com/tgm.rei
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Armored-Heart

Thanks for the info, B! :3

Okay guys; it's super early, but this is now a 2012 thread. <3 Feel free to discuss time and location; though I personally feel that it should be kept relatively the same as it was this year. I feel that Friday is still our best day, though perhaps we can push the time back to six this year. Our location was actually not the intended one (as we were originally meant to be in the shade; but at least the weather was nice!), but it seems like it had worked out pretty well so maybe we should stick with it.

Also, as this is a very large gathering, I'm now required to have an assistant organizer. I'm open to anyone who would like to take the position; there isn't much being asked of you, and you can read the post BSaphire linked for more details. However if nobody feels up to it, my girlfriend and possibly another friend of mine will most likely be able to help me out again next year, so no pressure. <3

Thanks again for a great 2011, everyone! <3
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Necara

Why don't you make a new thread when it comes around time? Reused threads are all cluttered with old posts, plus it's really, really early to make a new official thread for it.

azreale

I'll be there next year as Miku from dark woods circus (deformed diva) can't wait!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Necara on June 15, 2011, 06:15:11 PM
Why don't you make a new thread when it comes around time? Reused threads are all cluttered with old posts, plus it's really, really early to make a new official thread for it.

Personally I'd prefer to simply make a new thread as well and I also agree that it is really early. But it seems like the system here is to just recycle the threads unless the organizer changes. ^^; *shrug*

Shizune

I was thinking of crossplaying Gumi from the PV Poker Face, bit Friday might be a problem for me. There's kind of a lot of prep for it so I was wondering if I could suggest Saturday for the gathering?

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Shizune on July 19, 2011, 01:06:02 PM
I was thinking of crossplaying Gumi from the PV Poker Face, bit Friday might be a problem for me. There's kind of a lot of prep for it so I was wondering if I could suggest Saturday for the gathering?

I totally feel your pain on that. xD; Miku's always a major hassle for me too, but the number of gatherings on Saturday is being limited next year; additionally, Saturday's generally a pretty packed day, and I like to try and avoid conflicts with other gatherings. Friday just seems to work fairly well. ^^;

But there's still of course plenty of time before Fanime 2012, so we'll see, I suppose. :3

SkylerKarashi

i feel as though that if i comit to something, then i will have the costume by then, so i am going to try to get me and my step sis to be rin and len. i shall now try very very hard!!! :D
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

Angelx624

Gaaah, I would've gone if I wasn't having difficulties with my Race Queen Miku outfit~ QAQ I apologize, hopefully next year I can attend~ >A< I'll be going as Matryoshka Gakupo if so~ ^^ Shouldn't have any problems with that cosplay~ XDD;;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Omega (Bad Batch)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Sheeta (Laputa)

psycoreaper

i have some photos but they're on my camera which i dropped in the fountain...........

anyways for 2012 im gonna be Miku hatsune eager love revenge version
Fanime 2013 Cosplays
-God Tier Rose
-Ball Gown Roxy

Attendee since 2010

Angelx624

Well, ok, I may be undecided of which Gakupo outfit I'll do for Fanime, but I shall be there as some form of Gakupo~!! XD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Omega (Bad Batch)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Sheeta (Laputa)

Salty Pearl

I'm totally down for this.
Be on the look out for Gumi (male ver) from Matryoshka, possibly accompanied by Mikuo from Matryoshka too. :3
vocaloid love, everyone <3

marisuga

MokurenTattoo

I will attempt to attend as the Haruma High Drop ver. of Luka Megurine! (:
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

luluuxduplica1223

You MIGHT get me and my friend as Rin and Len's 2nd Alice of Human Sacrifice, or Servant/daughter of Evil. It depends on the day and how comfy we are in the costumes. :)
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

CobaltTempest

I'll try to make it. I'll need some clarification on location, though. Hatsune Mikuo (Miku if I feel like crossdressing that day), Miracle Paint (Project DIVA, magician outfit).
Facebook | World Cosplay

Kujo Jotaro - "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"
Kiryūin Satsuki - "Kill La Kill"
Champion Cynthia - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

Armored-Heart

Updated!

@Cobalt- I'm planning on holding it to the right of the fountains when you face the convention center. :3