Started by Armored-Heart, December 28, 2010, 10:33:48 PM

(Pay no attention to the old poll.)

herp
0 (0%)
derp
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Kazansky

If it happens to be before B&W ball this year I'll probably come as Lovelessxxx Kaito.
If not, possibly Kaito Isamine.

Armored-Heart

Updated!

Any discussion/debate over the proposed day and time (Friday at 6 pm)?
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Lmfaoitsjasmine

Anyone doing the Like,Dislike version of Rin? D:

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

My friend Arichii and I will be cosplaying the twins, Karakuri Burst ver.
I will be Rin and my friend is Len.
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
----------------------------------
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

websites/places to contact me at......
Tumblr:myobiyuki.tumblr.com
DeviantArt: crossdemonization.deviantart.com

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: Armored-Heart on January 26, 2012, 07:25:15 AM
Updated!

I would prefer saturday or sunday and withtin the time range of noon to 5pm. Friday isn't a very popular day compared to saturday and sunday...
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
----------------------------------
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

websites/places to contact me at......
Tumblr:myobiyuki.tumblr.com
DeviantArt: crossdemonization.deviantart.com

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on January 29, 2012, 05:01:47 PM
Quote from: Armored-Heart on January 26, 2012, 07:25:15 AM
Updated!

I would prefer saturday or sunday and withtin the time range of noon to 5pm. Friday isn't a very popular day compared to saturday and sunday...

It's actually for that reason that I prefer to host the gathering on Friday; it's BECAUSE those two days are so popular that I wish to avoid potential conflicts with other gatherings. ^^; Noon to 5 pm are also prime-time panel hours, and I'd hate to conflict with any potential GoH panels that some of you might wish to attend. (I also admittedly have my own prior commitments to work around as well, such as the CLAMP gathering that will be on one of those days (whichever one isn't the day of the Masquerade) and somewhere in that timeframe, as well as a personal photoshoot or two.)

If Friday is the agreed day however, I do intend to push the gathering back no earlier and no later than 6 pm. I know some of you have school/travel issues, and keeping that in mind, since 5/5:30 was a smidge too early for some last year, I'd like to push the time back a bit. No later than 6 though, because we do want enough daylight so that our photos look nice! <3

The day and time is not set in stone yet however, and I'm still open to debate. c:

Armored-Heart

Sorry to double post, but I thought I'd let you all know that the first post has been updated with our location and approximate day/time. c:

Shinigami_Lover

DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Shizune

I'll be there as poker face Gumi

HisokaKurone

I'm planning on cosplaying Clover Club Miku to the gathering!!

I may change it to Servant of Evil Len if my sister is willing to be Rin, and if we start on the costumes asap D:
Vocaloid: Clover Club Miku
Default Len Kagamine
Servant of Evil Len (???)
Madoka Magica: Shota Kyubey (?)
Utaite: 96Neko PONPONPON ver. (???)

Lmfaoitsjasmine

I'm going as Matryoshka Gakupo :D.

sushie

Hey, right now I'm not positive if I can come to this yet... When I know more I'll say so, but if you guys see me around the con I'll be doing Piko (Magnet for sure, tentative release) and Len (Magnet and release) come say hi~! :D
Its a trap...!
2013 (more TBA)
Piko Utatane: Casuals
Rock Lee: Shippuden + Original
Lizzy (Kuroshitsuji)

Armored-Heart

Updated! Location has been changed to avoid a location conflict with the Old School gathering. c:

Armored-Heart

Angelx624

Friday works for me, since on Saturday and Sunday I'll be pretty busy with other gatherings and events. D:
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

luluuxduplica1223

Quote from: Lmfaoitsjasmine on January 28, 2012, 05:19:29 PM

I'm getting it :) It's one of my favorite Rin and Len videos >w<

Also, I like friday! I have a huggeee gathering on saturday and the weekends are usually more packed. Friday would be nice :D
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Armored-Heart

@Angel and Luluu- Yeah, I'd rather not try and compete with the other large gatherings over Saturday and Sunday, especially since we're also a pretty decent-sized gathering (last year we probably had at least 100ish people). Having to change costumes multiple times in a day just to be able to attend different gatherings can be tiresome as well, so I feel avoiding conflicting with most other shoots entirely by choosing a different day and spreading out larger gatherings is beneficial to at least most of us. Glad that works out well for you both! c: (And I hope my rambling made sense, I'm rather tired today. haha)

Lmfaoitsjasmine

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on February 10, 2012, 07:19:59 PM

Also, I like friday! I have a huggeee gathering on saturday and the weekends are usually more packed. Friday would be nice :D
Really?! Wooot! I'll be sure to look for you! I'm being the Like,Dislike version of Len on saturday [:. And I know right? The video is so adorable <3 x3.

luluuxduplica1223

Quote from: Lmfaoitsjasmine on February 11, 2012, 12:43:41 PM
Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on February 10, 2012, 07:19:59 PM

Really?! Wooot! I'll be sure to look for you! I'm being the Like,Dislike version of Len on saturday [:. And I know right? The video is so adorable <3 x3.

Maybe we can arrange to meet up for a few minutes? XD haha Just to take pictures? XD I have my Pokemon Gahtering Saturday but its early XD PM me and we can talk. I dont wanna spam the thread XD
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Shinigami_Lover

So Neru will not be making it to the shoot but I will try to come though and say hi
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)