Started by Armored-Heart, December 28, 2010, 10:33:48 PM

(Pay no attention to the old poll.)

herp
0 (0%)
derp
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

xdeath_bunnyx

Oh yay another gathering! I hope I can make it this year cuz last year we didn't have enough time to prepare (since school ends at 3pm and we have to prepare + come) and we never made it on time = n =;; /sobss
For 2012 my friends and I will be cosplaying Magnet or Matryoshka, and most likely as Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, and Gumi

DaKree~

I'll come as either "It's a Wonderful Cat Life" or "Punkish" Len. Not sure yet...

Angelx624

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the gathering, anymore, unless it's held much earlier on Friday. ;A; Cause I'm not staying Friday night and have to leave early that day.

But I'll still be Len most of Friday. :D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Angelx624 on February 20, 2012, 09:41:19 PM
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the gathering, anymore, unless it's held much earlier on Friday. ;A; Cause I'm not staying Friday night and have to leave early that day.

But I'll still be Len most of Friday. :D

I'm so sorry to hear that. D: I'd love to host it earlier, but with so many people not being able to arrive until after school, it'd be a problem either way. That's the problem with gatherings; you can never find a good time for everyone, I suppose.

Hope we can all still bump into each other at con though- and this goes for everyone- since I'm sure you're all fantastic people. :'D
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Angelx624

I completely understand~ And I hope we do, too~ ^^ I hope to run into all, if not most of you during the con. :3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

7kitty13

I'm going to try to show up! I'll be Sakine Meiko~! :D

wiche603

Hello! This'll be my first time at Fanime and I'm planning to wear my default Len and possibly my default Rin and/or Epilogue for Prologue Rin. Not sure what days, but I'll wear them at some point during the weekend. I sadly won't be able to make it to the meet up in cosplay because my flight comes at that time of night, but I may try to stop by and take pictures of everyone if the meet-up is still happening when I get to the convention center.
I'm super excited and I can't wait to meet other Vocaloid enthusiasts!

MYNAMEISBUBBY

i'm going as meiko from colorfulxsexy and my friend will be luka~
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

Cassierolee

Put me down as Rin Kagamine :) also haven't read through the thread but will there be any dancing going on? (like love and joy, that kind of thing?)
Fanime 2012 plans~ Friday: Lady Rainicorn (gijinka), Saturday: Touko from Pokemon B/W Sunday: Pinkie Pie, mlp: fim Monday: Rin Kagamine (vocaloid)

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Cassierolee on February 27, 2012, 11:45:40 PM
Put me down as Rin Kagamine :) also haven't read through the thread but will there be any dancing going on? (like love and joy, that kind of thing?)

Last year I had plans to bring my girlfriend's iHome to Go and I had a Vocaloid playlist set up to play at the gathering, but her friend that she had previous loaned it to forgot to bring it so it fell through. D: I'm not sure if she ever got it back, so I can't promise anything, but I'll ask her about it. In previous years though, it's pretty much the gathering lasts for roughly an hour and then we disperse, since there might be another gathering waiting for the location and most of us have panels and the like to attend. Last year as soon as the gathering was over I had to run off and prepare for the panel I was hosting. ^^;

Armored-Heart

Hi everyone, the location has been updated! Due to the construction going on at the convention center we'll be moving to the designated 60+ gathering location this year. Also, I've created a Coscom thread, which I linked in the first post. c: You don't have to rsvp in both threads, of course. xD

EDIT: The directions to get to the gathering location (many thanks to BSaphire!) are located in the first post! The gathering is not right out front in a particularly obvious place like it usually is, so please take note of these directions; I'd rather not have you all getting lost! c:

Shirokun

If I can make it in time, I'll try to come as Vocaloid 3 - IA (Genderswap)!
We should totally have a group shot of the 3rd Gen Vocaloids too.
Planned Convention List:
Fanime 2012, SacAnime 2012, AM2 2012, PMX 2012

2012 Cosplay List:
Touhou - Inubashiri Momiji // Izayoi Sakuya (Man-Sakuya Sekken-ya Ver.)
Vocaloid - IA (Genderswap)
Kuroshitsuji - Ciel Phantomhive

Olivine

Any Camellia Gakupo cosplayers out there? >_____< I really need one for a photo shoot on Saturday.
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

Cosplay Circus

Following up from earlier, I won't be able to fit Lily in for this year but my friends who are doing Append Len and Rin are maybes still.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

sushie

So I'll most likely be there as Piko (magnet, maybe casual). It depends on Stage Zero stuff so I can confirm later~ :D
Hopefully nobody gets lost as well...

(When I finally confirm I'll also give a list of my friends who will also be coming).
Its a trap...!
2013 (more TBA)
Piko Utatane: Casuals
Rock Lee: Shippuden + Original
Lizzy (Kuroshitsuji)

Olivine

Sorry for yet another post. I found a Camellia Gakupo, but I found out that I'll be needing a Camellia Rin. Any out there? >___< I may need a Camellia Meiko as well, but I'm not sure yet.
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

Sutafuzz

Hello all!

Hopefully, I will be cosplaying as PonPonPon!Len Kagamine for this gathering! Can't wait to see all these amazing Vocaloid cosplays!

I'm sure how weather is like in San Jose this time of year, but hopefully I won't be freezing. Heat, I can deal with. *raised and born in Texas* 8D

-Suta
Fanime 2013
Magnostadt! Aladdin - (Magi)
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!)
Fuuka (Persona 3)

Sutafuzz Photography

WuvMilo

I'm not sure if I'll be there on Friday but certainly I know I'll be at Fanime on Saturday > w < Going to cosplay as Black Rock Shooter.

Angelx624

Ok, so my hotel plans changed for Fanime, meaning, I can most likely make it to the Vocaloid gathering, now!! :DD Also, I should have Len by Fanime. If not, I might go as some form of Gakupo. xDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

VocaSoulRararaChara

Hi! I might be going as Gumi- Ah its a Wonderful Cats life or just regular Gumi.