Started by Armored-Heart, December 28, 2010, 10:33:48 PM

(Pay no attention to the old poll.)

herp
0 (0%)
derp
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Angelx624

Meep, I'm not gonna have Len for Fanime. Personal reasons why. ;A; I'd rather be Gakupo. And, I'm gonna do a PonPonPon version of him. 8DD <3

At least, I'm going to try....... >.>;;; If I don't succeed in a PONPONPON version, then may end up going with Matryoshka. 8U
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Motoko

Well for sure I'll make it this year.
I always am shy about stating who I go as...I think Armored-Heart understands. ^^;

I hope also that there will be some music this time around?
I know last year there wasn't able because her friend didn't give her the item needed.
Perhaps there can be a back up person helping?
I know it'll be a great gathering~
See everyone there~

Armored-Heart

Apologies for the slight inactivity! I've just returned from Sakura Con and the weeks leading up to that con were extremely busy.

Music is unlikely this year, since my girlfriend never had her iHome to Go returned and we don't really have anything else we can use. ^^; Sorry, everyone! And I'm not sure what you mean by a back up person, but I already have a few helpers to aid with I guess what we could refer to as crowd control and whatnot (a helper is now deemed necessary for the larger gatherings this year, so I have a couple of helpers already to be on the safe side.)
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

jobiberry

Are Utauloids welcome?  If so, then I would love to come as Kasane Teto^^♥
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

*Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn- Friday and Saturday
*Marceline the Vampire Queen- Saturday
*Briar Rose- Sleeping Beauty peasant version- Sunday
*Super Sailor Venus-  Sunday or Monday

Armored-Heart

Quote from: jobiberry on April 09, 2012, 11:48:05 PM

Of course! I would say anything directly related to Vocaloid is okay, so Utauloids are more than welcome.

To clear this up as well (in case I haven't mentioned it or it's simply been a while since the last time that I have), I consider Black Rock Shooter characters/versions of characters to be a gray area because Black Rock Shooter is NOT Miku; however, it would be highly unfair to place limits on everyone's creativity- I remember last year we did have a couple of Black Rock Kaitos. Additionally, I feel that the Black Rock Shooter and Vocaloid fandoms are fairly connected, and since there is no separate BRS gathering, it's only fair to let BRS character cosplayers join in on ours, right? c:

However, outside characters that have MMD models are not necessarily connected to the fandom directly, because you can make pretty much anything into an MMD model (Tiger and Bunny characters, Pokemon characters, etc.) so I'm going to say no on that one, if that makes sense to you guys.

jobiberry

Quote from: Armored-Heart on April 12, 2012, 04:43:32 PM
Quote from: jobiberry on April 09, 2012, 11:48:05 PM

Of course! I would say anything directly related to Vocaloid is okay, so Utauloids are more than welcome.

To clear this up as well (in case I haven't mentioned it or it's simply been a while since the last time that I have), I consider Black Rock Shooter characters/versions of characters to be a gray area because Black Rock Shooter is NOT Miku; however, it would be highly unfair to place limits on everyone's creativity- I remember last year we did have a couple of Black Rock Kaitos. Additionally, I feel that the Black Rock Shooter and Vocaloid fandoms are fairly connected, and since there is no separate BRS gathering, it's only fair to let BRS character cosplayers join in on ours, right? c:

However, outside characters that have MMD models are not necessarily connected to the fandom directly, because you can make pretty much anything into an MMD model (Tiger and Bunny characters, Pokemon characters, etc.) so I'm going to say no on that one, if that makes sense to you guys.

Thanks for clarifying!  I'd love to join you all as Teto in that case!  I'll be in her chimera form^^♥  Also, I definatly agree with what you said about BRS.  And ya, if there was a separate gathering for them then that would make sense, but since there isn't then they should join the party^o^/
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

so the gathering absolutely will not change from friday? D:
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
----------------------------------
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

websites/places to contact me at......
Tumblr:myobiyuki.tumblr.com
DeviantArt: crossdemonization.deviantart.com

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on April 16, 2012, 06:47:58 PM
so the gathering absolutely will not change from friday? D:

Not unless something totally drastic happens, I'm afraid. The Vocaloid gathering is usually Friday evening as far as I can remember, and I already pushed the time back a bit compared to last year because of those who arrive a bit later on Friday due to school/transportation issues/etc. Saturday and Sunday are typically packed with gatherings as well, so I keep the gathering on Friday to assist those who want to avoid time conflicts and the like. ^^; Also, due to the construction at the convention center this year, we're already being moved to a designated 60+ gathering location as space out front is rather limited, and there will definitely be other large gatherings in need of the same spot at various times. So moving the gathering is simply more hassle than it's worth, I'm afraid. ><;

Olivine

Looks like I'll be attending as (Matryoshka) Luka Megurine, I'll be a few minutes late though.
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

monochrome tea

Hello~ My friend was just telling me about this gathering. I would love to come~ I'll be wearing my Ring Suzune cosplay on Friday. c:
Fanime 2014 Plans:
Judal ~ Magi
Morrigan ~ Darkstalkers
Sabrina ~ Pokemon
Steampunk Sailor Pluto

https://www.facebook.com/MonochromeTea

MYNAMEISBUBBY

few things...

1.i might not be able to go to the meet.
2. my friend and i aren't doing colorfulxsexy.we're doing matryoshka.
3.i'll be going...just on monday in the matryoshka cosplay.

this is so depressing.
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

AnimefanJJ

Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

Angelx624

Whoops, I was on a friend's computer, and it was logged into a friend's account, and I didn't realize. ;A; Please delete that post! XDD

Anyways, definitely coming as PONPONPON Gakupo. Can't wait! :D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Anti-Virus

I'll be attending as Mikio/Mikiya (same character)
^U^

VocaSoulRararaChara

My friend is going to attend as default Kaito.

InsaneChan

I don't believe I posted here yet, but I will be going as Rolling Girl Miku ^^ as long as the meet doesn't conflict with something "OMGHJKSHLF MUST GO" then I'll be there :> can't wait!
Love. Life. fANIME.

Aoiro

There's a possibility that I'll attend this gathering as Meiko's default outfit~ :3
FanimeCon 2013 cosplays

Briefers Rock from "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt"
Chie Satonaka from "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4"
Hikaru Usada/Rabi~en~Rose from "Di Gi Charat"
Eruka Frog from "Soul Eater"

Armored-Heart

Bump; first post has been updated accordingly with all of your cosplays. c:

jobiberry

Quote from: Armored-Heart on May 07, 2012, 06:44:57 PM
Bump; first post has been updated accordingly with all of your cosplays. c:

Thank you!  And I'll Be Kasane Teto (Chimera form).  Just since everyone else said what version they are~ X3
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

xichisex

I will be wearing my neko Gumi maid outfit to this still. Just thought I would say so again just to ensure my attendance.

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013