Started by Armored-Heart, December 28, 2010, 10:33:48 PM

(Pay no attention to the old poll.)

herp
0 (0%)
derp
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

azreale

probably wont make it to this gathering after all........  But ill be running around in miku's "hipster" outfit at random times. maybe ill run into some of you?
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

VocaSoulRararaChara

My friend dressing up as default Kaito won't be able to attend  :(

mellychan

I will be going as Gumi for sure. I might drag my friend, Gore-Font who cosplays as kaito with me.

Armored-Heart

Bump! First post has been updated with more of you guys on the attendee list. As Fanime is rapidly approaching, I highly recommend that everyone take note of the directions to the gathering location in the first post, courtesy of BSaphire. <3 I'd hate for any of you to get lost, and since we're in a new location this year, it's best to minimize potential confusion.
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

xichisex

Is there going to be dancing at all? Like a 'Happy Synthesizer', 'Love and Joy', 'Night of Fire', 'Ponpon', or 'Sweet Magic' group dance at some point? I would loooove that~

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

Armored-Heart

Well, last year I had set up a playlist to play during the gathering just for background music, but my friend forgot to bring her iHome to Go so it unfortunately fell through. I haven't been able to make any such plans this year, so I doubt it, sadly. ^^;

xichisex

What if I bring a little speaker I have? Its my iHome~

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

CobaltTempest

I can provide a megaphone, but not a speaker :(.

Speaking of which, as the event approaches, I have decided that I will be coming as "Love is War" Miku instead.
Facebook | World Cosplay

Kujo Jotaro - "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"
Kiryūin Satsuki - "Kill La Kill"
Champion Cynthia - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

Armored-Heart

If you guys would like to do something like that after the gathering ends, I certainly don't mind, as long as it doesn't interfere with any gathering that might be after ours. I probably wouldn't be able to stick around though, as I have a private shoot planned as well and I'll probably need to prepare for my panel (which is An Intro to Memes 2.0, by the way; Friday at 11 pm in Panels 3! You guys should go! xD)

Motoko

Ah it seems like I can't make it either this year due to my team rehearsal for a performance starting at 6 and going to 8...on Friday.
It would be way over by then.
I would totally be down to meeting some other vocaloid/utau cosplayers since I can't make it at the meeting time.
I was coming as Yowane Haku...*embarrassed*
I usually am the only one that I see as her...so I was hoping to have fun at the gathering.
Seems like I cannot make it now due to other team obligations.
But certainly hope I can see other vocaloid/utau cosplayers around.
See everyone there.

FearMeDarling

I will be attending as Hatsune Miku from Love Ward. ;o

:D
~Fanime 2012~
-Cosplays -
Hatsune Miku (Love ward)
Yuuki Kuran [vampire version] (Vampire Knight)

lanislori

Hello!
I'll be attending as Kagamine Rin in one of her World is Mine designs.
Thank you, and see you all soon!

xichisex

I had a great time! :D

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

Eclipse

Hey I went to the gathering to take pictures of some friends and I was wondering if anyone found a random box of those Neko brainwave ears? I was holding it for a friend and I accidentally misplaced them while taking pictures... If anyone can message me if they know anything about it, thanks!! D:

EJAY420

Detective Conan  Edogawa  on the Case!  The trurh shall be prevailed!
Most Impressive.

xichisex

Quote from: Eclipse on May 26, 2012, 12:48:55 AM
Hey I went to the gathering to take pictures of some friends and I was wondering if anyone found a random box of those Neko brainwave ears? I was holding it for a friend and I accidentally misplaced them while taking pictures... If anyone can message me if they know anything about it, thanks!! D:
There was a random box of Nekomimi that was situated near the construction fencing towards the end of the gathering. I'm assuming those are the ones you are talking about. I didn't take them and I didn't see anyone else take them, but they are most likely gone-gone-gone.

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

Armored-Heart

Thanks for coming, everyone!! I hope you all had a great time; your cosplays were all fantastic! If anyone has photos to post, please post them. c:

CobaltTempest

Quote from: Armored-Heart on May 29, 2012, 10:30:30 AM
Thanks for coming, everyone!! I hope you all had a great time; your cosplays were all fantastic! If anyone has photos to post, please post them. c:
Here are the photos I managed to get (Most were taken by me, but I handed the camera off to others who attended when I had to be in the picture.).
Facebook | World Cosplay

Kujo Jotaro - "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"
Kiryūin Satsuki - "Kill La Kill"
Champion Cynthia - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

Access

Shizune

I had a lot of fun at the gathering, and it was nice meeting all the Gumis. I have a few pictures that I took side by side with some Gumis, and if you message me I can send you the picture.

P.S. I was the only crossplay Gumi I think