Late Night Mystery Event

Started by DarkfallDC, December 31, 2010, 08:30:28 AM

c2chaos

The NPC idea sounds great! (^o^)

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Avairrianna

Hope this works! I'd rather be a part and see this late at night than that huge spin the bottle group in the game room of last year *shivers* ewww......
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

BSaphire

Ok, I find this interesting, especially since I had visions of Battle Royal go through my head as I read it *LOL with out weapons of course :P and I'll bite! If you can come up with some more definition to this I'm willing to throw it up in the Cosplayer Gatherings section as a COSPLAYER EVENT. As is there looks to be a Midnight gathering of Shin Megami Tensei happening this year and everyone knows that I don't go to con to sleep :P
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

DarkfallDC

Hey everyone, sorry for disappearing. This semester has just been relatively brutal on me. I'm still writing the storyline, and should have it finished by the end of the month at most.

I'm still trying to gather support, though I missed the last fanime meeting -_-.

Hisuitsume

Fanime '07-'09 ~ Attendee
Fanime '10       ~ Panels General Staff
Fanime '11-'12 ~ Panels Co-Head
Fanime '13       ~ Panels Second
Fanime '14-'15 ~ Panels General Staff

Otakon '08-'09 ~ Attendee

Dilemma

Heeey. This looks cool. =D

If this gets going, you'll have 9 more attendees over here <3

DarkfallDC

Fantastic! I'm glad this is gathering speed. It'll push me to write and set things up!

DarkfallDC

Update: Got a job, working day and night along with school. Still writing. Sorry if anybody is waiting with bated breath.

slvbros

This sounds like a real fun time, I'm always bored in the middle of the night and end up smoking on the deck for like 5 hours

Lizchan33

Quote from: DarkfallDC on March 02, 2011, 12:30:23 PM
Update: Got a job, working day and night along with school. Still writing. Sorry if anybody is waiting with bated breath.
I'm gonna die waiting D:< (j/k)
But really I'm excited and would love to be an NPC since I'm busy doing other stuff too :D
(I think I've already said this xD )

Kites-kun

Im a big night own and wouldnt mind being an NPC with you owo

RooBird

I love this idea, and really hope it comes into fruition.  :D I'd love to go if this ends up happening!
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
FemmeMedic (Team Fortress 2)

DarkfallDC

It's unfortunate, but this semester has been kicking the crap out of me. I'll try to get this story done soon, but I'm not sure how much time will be left to organize the event. If it doesn't come about this year, next year I'll be sure to prepare more thoroughly.

zero209

well i'm in if it's still on.i don't sleep anywayse

ice queen

This sounds like fun and I am a huuuge prof. layton fan. So puzzles are my game! count me in if its still on. I hardly sleep.
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

DarkfallDC

Haha. Even if it doesn't get started, search me out. I'll throw a puzzle or two your way.

c2chaos

heheh. My friend wanted to have a game of" CLUE" using cosplayers as the suspects.
What do you think of that idea?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

DarkfallDC

Writing of the story is coming along smoothly for once, however, I need someone to volunteer as a "Assistant" NPC. Someone who will be around at the beginning of this game to help with the intro, and who will be available for contact during all scenes of the game (Predicted to be an hour or two in total.)

phr34kish

I'd defiantly be down and supportive of this as a player. If it's a go at the con, count on two more players! :D

DarkfallDC

Oh. And if the assistant NPC were someone like Luke, Mia, or any of the respective assistant characters from Layton or Phoenix Wright, it would be doubly fantastic.