general thread for roomates wanted 2011 (Please read 1st post)

Started by elfgirlkaname, January 03, 2011, 12:56:27 AM

Sora

Needing 1 roommate (no gender specific)
Intro: Hello, my name is Sora, and I'm a bi yaoi fangirl from the bay area. I'm in my almost-late 20s and am very easy-going, but dislike messes in rooms (when it gets out of control).
Hotel info: Marriott, two junior suites, $93 a person for the entire weekend
Requirement: No drinkers or smokers. For the earlier, as long as your breath doesn't smell like alcohol, drink in the room, or come back to the room drunk. For the latter, I'm extremely sensitive to cigarette smoke, even on a person's breath, so please use a breath mint or other if you are a smoker. Please pick up after yourself; it's appreciated.
Contact: PM me or call me at (510) 517-8126. Do not attempt to text me. Thank you.
Miscellaneous: I know posted here before, but I had a person drop out on me last minute. Just found out yesterday.
"Don't give me any orders."

yuusharo

Need a room:
+ Introduction: Hi there, my name is Yuu (yes, I have a real name, lol).  I'm 25, male, and am looking for a place to stay for the weekend.  Found out my video is going to be shown at the amv contest, so I'm scrambling to find some floor space to sleep.

+ Hotel Information: any nearby is fine, staying all weekend.
+ Requirements: Just a cool group that I can get along with, nothing big.
+ Contact: Email [email protected] or PM me here.  I'll give you my phone number then.

JojoChyan

Hello My name is Jojo.

I'm looking for a roommate for friday through sunday night. I turned 20 this year and am from the Los angeles area. I don't mind sleeping on the floor. This is my second time to Fanime but the last time I went was when I was around 17. I had a blast seeing my favorite band An Cafe play live :D and this year I hope to see a couple other guests of honour but I just need to find a room first. lol. I like anime,manga,jdorama,and generally just having fun at cons.

Um, if you'd like to know more about me just send me a message and I'll get back to you probably before friday

Knightfire

This post is pending, but I might have some empty spots available due to potential no shows.

Marriot
thurs to mon
139 for tonight/ 115 tomorrow
18 up prefeered

Text me 408 857 5952
Starting work for Fanime 2011

EJAY420

Most Impressive.