In regard to the Hentai-Thon

Started by spiffyotaku, January 07, 2011, 06:26:36 AM

spiffyotaku

Hi. My wife and I usually attend the Hentai-thon every year, and usually wrap our late night around it. The problem we have found is there is no way to know what is going to be playing until they start playing it. If it's good that's all fine, but if it's something that only some of the culture will like it kind of ruins the rest of the night, because we may have already missed something else we might have wanted to see for this.

That now being explained my suggestion is to have a play list of the Hentai's that will be shown that night, along with a brief description of the type of Hentai it is, and approximately what time it'll be shown. This list can be made available at one of the information tables, as long as the person who asks provides ID showing they are old enough to attend that event. This way if there are some videos we want to see and some we don't we can plan our night better.

Thank you for your time, and hopefully this is something that can be done.

Avairrianna

I actually second this idea.

If the night's could be themed with a certain genre of hentai that would be amazing
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Barnes

That's the problem with hentai marathons: they are TOO random. Heck, a schedule showing titles on the outside would be helpful, blah blah blah.

But I also like your theme idea, spiffyotaku  :)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes