Make Up Artist for Cosplay

Started by Tabbychan, January 08, 2011, 12:53:19 AM

Tabbychan

Hi there. I'm still nto sure, even with that very helpful thread, if this is the right place to post this. SO. If it's wrong feel free to inform me of the right place and lock this :]

NOW that I'm done with that~!

my Name is Tanya Haven, I've been doing theatrical makeup as well as other types of makeup for two years now. I can do gore, fantasy, gender switch, aging, ect. I'll be posting my deviantart account at the end of this post( It contains all the pretty pictures of my work ;D)

Now the reason for this thread is that I can be commisioned for any cosplay events. Be it Fanime itself or even small time other events( like agroup mall outting ect) I DO charge but that wont be conversed here since I think it said buying and selling on this section of the forums isn't okay :]

Some of the Shows/Cosplay I have done makeup for are A Midsummer Nights Dream, The Heidi Chronicles, Treasure Island, Avatar:the Last Airbender, Bleach, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Death note, POKEMON, and many more.

As well as those pictures on my deviantart i can also provide Concept art of the makeup designs and or ideas ANd the makeup actually done on myself(or my boyfriend if it's for a male ^^; ).

If anyone is interested in having this makeup done for them for a con or anything else please e-mail me at [email protected] or send me a note on deviantart :]

Thank you ^^
Deviantart: misshavenscosplay.deviantart.com

Zyk

I did makeup for Midummer's, too TwT *sniffles* I miss my faeries D;

Great idea! Good luck!
Mrow~! <3

mukieemelano

:D i have a question i am relatively dark and all charachters are relatively pale so do you do anything having to temporarily make me look pale :)
Meow <3

Tabbychan

Eep sorry for the delayed reply mukieemelano . My question for you is how dark are you? Like a tan or well.. very dark?XD I can pale most tones out if that's what you'd like^^