☆ Arakawa Under the Bridge Gathering ☆ PHOTOS + VIDEOS ARE UP ~ !!

Started by LOVE.SAE, January 09, 2011, 09:57:40 PM

LOVE.SAE

PHOTOS ARE UP ~~
Click here for pictures ---> http://imageshack.us/g/850/p5280335.jpg/
(Sorry that there are a few photos of me in there, I was uploading them for my friends >/////>)

VIDEOS ARE UP ~~
Might want to refresh if it doesn't load at first
http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/31/axb.mp4/
http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/28/cou.mp4/
http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/839/73g.mp4/
http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/217/776.mp4/

And here are the videos of us wrecking havoc flying the fish kite!

It was great meeting everyone and this is the most fun I ever had at a gathering! And I would love to keep in touch with all of you! I would also like to apologize if it seemed like I didn't know what I was doing, I was so nervous @ A @ ~~ But thank you for those who came!

And here is my FACEBOOK for anyone who wants to keep in touch ^ -^

-----------
We need some Venusians and kappas in here!!

So I know this series is quite recent in anime, but the manga has been out since 2004! When the anime was finally announced last year, I was so ecstatic!
I was thinking, "I can't wait to start making my Maria cosplay ~" And I hope many of you are big fans of this series too! Enough to want to cosplay as your favorite characters. Σ(゚∀´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )ノ

☆ ARAKAWA UNDER THE BRIDGE GATHERING ☆

Time: 2:30 pm
Date: Saturday
MP/Location: FiF HS = Fountains in Front (Side of Fountains Hilton Side)

Feel free to suggest activities and ideas for and about the gathering!
I was thinking if we have enough cosplayers, we could play the King's game ! (please refer to episode 12 and 13 of season 2)

Cosplayers:

☆ Hoshi
c2chaos

Billy
will [ishida]

Maria
LOVE.SAE
maitosis
Inai

Sister
Inai's Boyfriend

Photography:
So I was hoping to decide the order of characters after we see how many cosplayers will attend this gathering :3
So far this is the basic idea of ordering:
*Group
*Gender/Species (animal, human, etc)
*Couplings
*Request?
*Final Group Pose

-----
Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.
-----
Here is the cosplay.com thread :3
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=230897

Kuudere

Yay, I'm glad someone is putting a gathering for this together. If I had the budget, I'd put together a Jacqueline or something, but I'll be too broke. Looking forward to coming to see everyone and cheer you on! I'm crossing my fingers for a good Hoshi, Sonchou, or Amazoness cosplayer.  :)

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: MeowDesu on January 14, 2011, 10:20:39 AM
Yay, I'm glad someone is putting a gathering for this together. If I had the budget, I'd put together a Jacqueline or something, but I'll be too broke. Looking forward to coming to see everyone and cheer you on! I'm crossing my fingers for a good Hoshi, Sonchou, or Amazoness cosplayer.  :)

Oh my, you're so kind! TT ^TT
Thank you, and I really hope this gathering can hit it off ~
an Amazoness cosplay would be awesome *______*

Hyukkebein

This reminded me that some of my friends and I were considering dressing up like the tengu amazon guys who hang out with Amazoness. XD

Kuudere

Quote from: Hyukkebein on January 15, 2011, 03:32:50 AM
This reminded me that some of my friends and I were considering dressing up like the tengu amazon guys who hang out with Amazoness. XD

That would be funny. It could take some searching to find masks that aren't fancy handmade decorations, but I'm sure there's something out there in the wild internets. If not, there's always paper clay/paper mache. I made a fantastic Naruto ANBU mask with it.  :)

BSaphire

I can not list your URLs for this gathering because your first posts are incomplete. Please refer to Post #3 in the Official Cosplayer Gatherings/Events List Thread here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12405.0.html
Thank You
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

will [ishida]

Dan Smith - killer7
"watashi" - The Tatami Galaxy
Woolf Enneacle - Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Raymond Vester - Resident Evil: Revelations
Shintaro Goto (Kamen Rider Birth) - Kamen Rider OOO
Takashi Dai (Banker) - Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto

Kuudere

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: will [ishida] on January 18, 2011, 02:28:54 PM
Count me in as Billy!

Wonderful~! Hopefully there will be a Jacqueline there for you to partner up with!

Quote from: Hyukkebein on January 15, 2011, 03:32:50 AM

That would be a great idea! If anyone cosplays as Amazoness, I think it would look so cool. If your friends and you make it official on cosplaying as the tengu, please come to the gathering :D

Persona3Guy

Would there be any chance to make this a SHAFT gathering?
I'm planning to go as Araragi Koyomi from Bakemonogatari, and I haven't come across a Bakemonogatari or Shaft gathering. =[

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: Persona3Guy on January 26, 2011, 11:08:34 PM
Would there be any chance to make this a SHAFT gathering?
I'm planning to go as Araragi Koyomi from Bakemonogatari, and I haven't come across a Bakemonogatari or Shaft gathering. =[

Hmmm, I will think about it since both the series in anime are still quite recent, but also, the two series also do not have much in common besides some of the humor. I will consider it, but have you thought about starting your own gathering? Because then maybe you will know how many others would like to participate and if it's not enough to create an official gathering (I think you need at least ten cosplayers) we can join arms and form our cosplayers together (:

Persona3Guy

I, unfortunately, am not very good at organizing gatherings >A<

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: c2chaos on February 07, 2011, 12:38:49 AM
I'm going to be Hoshi! (^o^)/

That is so awesome!!! I'll put you on the list for the gathering then ^^

maitosis

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: maitosis on February 27, 2011, 04:58:56 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES 8D

I'll be Maria!!

Oh my gosh !!!! YES !!! Another sadis- I mean farmer like me > w> kufufufufuuuu ~~~
Are you doing the normal attire, I'm so tempted to try doing her military uniform xD

LOVE.SAE

I hope we get more cosplayers !!!

ALSO. I was thinking about meeting up on either Friday or Saturday, probably around 11 am if it's on Saturday, but I'm not sure. What does everyone else think?

Inai

I'll have a Maria costume with me so I'd like to attend if possible. :) I'm trying to also find a 9 piece military belt. My boyfriend may be attending as Sister but we'll see. He will likely have two costumes, one in the nun costume and one in military fatigues from the ending of Bridge Bridge x 2.

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: Inai on March 10, 2011, 09:53:54 PM
I'll have a Maria costume with me so I'd like to attend if possible. :) I'm trying to also find a 9 piece military belt. My boyfriend may be attending as Sister but we'll see. He will likely have two costumes, one in the nun costume and one in military fatigues from the ending of Bridge Bridge x 2.

Super awesome! I will put you down as a maybe with your boyfriend then, attend attend and keep updated here! o(^▽^)o

c2chaos

I don't have a suggestion for time yet because I don't know what my schedule will be like, but whatever the time, I'm sure I can squeeze some in face time with everyone. (^-^)

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.