☆ Arakawa Under the Bridge Gathering ☆ PHOTOS + VIDEOS ARE UP ~ !!

Started by LOVE.SAE, January 09, 2011, 09:57:40 PM

maitosis

Quote from: LOVE.SAE on February 27, 2011, 10:53:16 PM
Oh my gosh !!!! YES !!! Another sadis- I mean farmer like me > w> kufufufufuuuu ~~~
Are you doing the normal attire, I'm so tempted to try doing her military uniform xD

Nah, I'm just doing the normal clothes C:

But um, as for the time of the gathering...
I won't be showing up to the con until 10 or 11 or so on Saturday, so... yeah.

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: c2chaos on March 18, 2011, 12:44:18 AM
I don't have a suggestion for time yet because I don't know what my schedule will be like, but whatever the time, I'm sure I can squeeze some in face time with everyone. (^-^)

Alright then > w< I was thinking maybe a Friday or Saturday.

Quote from: maitosis on March 25, 2011, 10:17:59 PM
But um, as for the time of the gathering...
I won't be showing up to the con until 10 or 11 or so on Saturday, so... yeah.

Are you not attending Friday? It that is so, we can meet up on either Saturday or Sunday in the afternoon. The only tough part is that there are many other gatherings on Saturday = w=

maitosis

Quote from: LOVE.SAE on March 26, 2011, 03:01:31 PM

Are you not attending Friday? It that is so, we can meet up on either Saturday or Sunday in the afternoon. The only tough part is that there are many other gatherings on Saturday = w=

Yeah, I can't make it on Friday, unfortunately. And yeah, exactly, there's a bunch of other gatherings on Saturday D:
Is Sunday an option?

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: maitosis on March 27, 2011, 11:59:05 AM

Yeah, I can't make it on Friday, unfortunately. And yeah, exactly, there's a bunch of other gatherings on Saturday D:
Is Sunday an option?

I have just look through many of the other gathering threads who usually have a very large amount of cosplayers and most of them seem to be meeting on Sunday so I think Saturday would be fine. So I would think 2pm on Saturday might work for many others.

maitosis

Quote from: LOVE.SAE on March 30, 2011, 10:48:15 PM
Quote from: maitosis on March 27, 2011, 11:59:05 AM

Is Sunday an option?

I have just look through many of the other gathering threads who usually have a very large amount of cosplayers and most of them seem to be meeting on Sunday so I think Saturday would be fine. So I would think 2pm on Saturday might work for many others.
Sounds like a plan! You can count on me coming, then!

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: maitosis on March 31, 2011, 08:07:03 PM
Sounds like a plan! You can count on me coming, then!

Awesome !!!! Now for me to decide the meeting place, I wish there was a bridge at the convention center!

will [ishida]

I hate to be the guy that conflicts with the time but I've got the MegaTen gathering at 1:30PM on Saturday. The good thing is I'm using the white suit for both that and Arakawa, but would it be possible to push the Arakawa gathering to 2:30? That gives me enough time to change my shirt and grab my bird head.
Dan Smith - killer7
"watashi" - The Tatami Galaxy
Woolf Enneacle - Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Raymond Vester - Resident Evil: Revelations
Shintaro Goto (Kamen Rider Birth) - Kamen Rider OOO
Takashi Dai (Banker) - Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: will [ishida] on April 02, 2011, 05:31:58 PM
I hate to be the guy that conflicts with the time but I've got the MegaTen gathering at 1:30PM on Saturday. The good thing is I'm using the white suit for both that and Arakawa, but would it be possible to push the Arakawa gathering to 2:30? That gives me enough time to change my shirt and grab my bird head.

I think that would be fine as well! I would simply not want it any later than 4 o'clock for sure, so I believe 2:30 will be fine, hopefully it doesn't conflict with anyone else's schedule :3

will [ishida]

I've got the Gundam gathering at 4:30 so anything before 4 works for me as well. 2:30 is optimal.
Dan Smith - killer7

LOVE.SAE

UPDATE ~~~~ !!!

Awesome update! INAI AND HER BOYFRIEND ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL TT wTT I'm so happy they are plannng to come!

Also, i have decided to have this gathering at 2:30 on Saturday. Does anyone have any problems with this? Now we just need to decide where to have this meeting.

maitosis

Quote from: LOVE.SAE on April 14, 2011, 05:49:42 PM
UPDATE ~~~~ !!!

Awesome update! INAI AND HER BOYFRIEND ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL TT wTT I'm so happy they are plannng to come!

Also, i have decided to have this gathering at 2:30 on Saturday. Does anyone have any problems with this? Now we just need to decide where to have this meeting.

YAY! MORE PEOPLE!!
And that time sounds fine with me!! As for the meeting place.... I'm only vaguely familiar with the convention center so... I honestly haven't a clue as to where we could hold it OTL

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: maitosis on April 19, 2011, 04:56:44 PM
Quote from: LOVE.SAE on April 14, 2011, 05:49:42 PM
UPDATE ~~~~ !!!

YAY! MORE PEOPLE!!
And that time sounds fine with me!! As for the meeting place.... I'm only vaguely familiar with the convention center so... I honestly haven't a clue as to where we could hold it OTL

YAAAAY!!!
Alright, it seems like we came on a great agreement!
It would be nice if we can use the fountain as a background, CAUSE IT'S WATER (I know, horrible reasoning lol but there's no bridge! Except for the one in doors)
So maybe the side of the fountain!

maitosis

Quote from: LOVE.SAE on April 22, 2011, 01:00:25 AM
YAAAAY!!!
Alright, it seems like we came on a great agreement!
It would be nice if we can use the fountain as a background, CAUSE IT'S WATER (I know, horrible reasoning lol but there's no bridge! Except for the one in doors)
So maybe the side of the fountain!

LOL BECAUSE IT'S WATER
I like the way you think 8D
Well, then, see you all there!

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: maitosis on May 03, 2011, 06:28:39 PM
LOL BECAUSE IT'S WATER
I like the way you think 8D
Well, then, see you all there!

WHY THANK YOU 8D
Oh gosh fanime is so soon * 0*
So which side of the fountain guys?! (trying to get people interested xD)
I'm thinking one of the long sides of the fountain ;D

LOVE.SAE

OKAY GUYS.

Here is the official meeting time and location for our ARAKAWA GATHERING ~~~ !!!

Time: 2:30 pm
Date: Saturday
MP/Location: FiF HS = Fountains in Front (Side of Fountains Hilton Side)

I hope we get more cosplayers at con as well ; w; ~

will [ishida]

Sounds tasty! OH GOD FANIME'S LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY
Dan Smith - killer7

Hyukkebein

Due to lack of time and spare funds, I won't have a Tengu cosplay ready in time. Very regretful is I.  v.v

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: will [ishida] on May 17, 2011, 01:06:54 AM
Sounds tasty! OH GOD FANIME'S LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY

I PROCRASTINATE TOO MUCH.

Quote from: Hyukkebein on May 18, 2011, 03:09:31 AM
Due to lack of time and spare funds, I won't have a Tengu cosplay ready in time. Very regretful is I.  v.v

That's alright ):
PLEASE STOP BY IF YOU CAN THOUGH
If you have the chance :) we would love to just say hi ^ 0^

maitosis

OH DEAR FANIME'S COMING UP SOON!!
My Maria cosplay has been done for a while, but I'm afraid I can't get any pink contacts to ship in time D:<

LOVE.SAE

Same here! I have so many pink wigs, I bought another for Maria because her bangs are different and I have yet to cut it because I've been busy with prop making and college work >:(
MANNNN I wanted to buy some shears too.