ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Hakoshi

Kyra_Maverick

Quote from: Hakoshi on January 13, 2011, 04:21:32 PM
Do you have to have a badge to register for the hotel?
No, you can book a hotel without having paid for your badge yet. But if for some reason you never get a badge and still want to keep the room you'll pay full price instead of the Fanime discount.

Hakoshi

Ah ok, so pretty much I just have to purchase my badge before fanime.

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

EvilBunnyKid

Is it hard to registar?  Ive never done it through the con before and just want to make sure I do it right.  :P

lummy

nothing elaborate, pretty anti-social
Been doing Fanime since 2002
has a Tonberry Cosplay... from 06. :D

kookiekween99

ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Dany

Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on January 13, 2011, 06:30:42 PM
Is it hard to registar?  Ive never done it through the con before and just want to make sure I do it right.  :P

Not particularly. However, make sure you're prepared. Keep your credit card handy so you can enter in without digging out your wallet while you're putting in your info.

Now, I've never reserved -without- a credit card, so I don't know how that works, but I think someone with experience not using ye Mighty Plastic can speak to that :)
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Knightfire

Quote from: Dany on January 14, 2011, 08:55:31 AM

Not particularly. However, make sure you're prepared. Keep your credit card handy so you can enter in without digging out your wallet while you're putting in your info.

Now, I've never reserved -without- a credit card, so I don't know how that works, but I think someone with experience not using ye Mighty Plastic can speak to that :)

The one time I did reserve a room I had a debit card not a credit. When you check in using debit they take out a sum as a deposit in case anything gets damaged. When you check out they give that deposit is returned to your account.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

Knightfire

Good thing I have my droid and its charger, because the store I work at closes at 7. Lets hope the 3g connection doesn't poop out.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

EvilBunnyKid

Quote from: Knightfire on January 14, 2011, 11:29:08 AM
Quote from: Dany on January 14, 2011, 08:55:31 AM

The one time I did reserve a room I had a debit card not a credit. When you check in using debit they take out a sum as a deposit in case anything gets damaged. When you check out they give that deposit is returned to your account.

Thx so much Dany, Knightfire!  :P  I just got my cosplay yesterday so being able to buy my rm within the same week is so awesome!

Rodney_Pheonix

Whooo!........No really this is awesome and great. now all we need is a cheering audience and fireworks.....slightly worried we might refreshmonkey the reservation server though....
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

EJAY420

im at work slowly counting down the hours......so, do we go to FANIME.com and we take it  from there? Any replies will be greatly appreciated.
Most Impressive.

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

ichigocorcor

ironic, i was JUST calling Fairmont about this like ten minutes ago. i love you, forum.
Third-Year Fanime Panelist~
Team Lift XMA&Pokemon Cafe
Cosplay Plans

Halrenna

Quote from: ichigocorcor on January 14, 2011, 06:36:56 PM
ironic, i was JUST calling Fairmont about this like ten minutes ago. i love you, forum.
I just . . . can't resist. That's not irony. Dx