Hotel registration for FanimeCon 2011 will go LIVE this Friday ~7PM PST

Started by ewu, January 13, 2011, 02:47:32 PM

Touya no Miko

OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Rin_chan

I used my older brothers debit card to book my room (since my new one is in the mail and won't be here for a week at least) who do I contact to change the card info? Do I just go back to my reservation and edit it? Or do I email housing directly?

A friend had to change cards last minute at last years Con and just edited his reservation info.

Thanks for any info.

lummy

Quote from: Rin_chan on January 17, 2011, 11:56:39 AM
I used my older brothers debit card to book my room (since my new one is in the mail and won't be here for a week at least) who do I contact to change the card info? Do I just go back to my reservation and edit it? Or do I email housing directly?

A friend had to change cards last minute at last years Con and just edited his reservation info.

Thanks for any info.

I think you contact CMR for any changes. Which also should mean what card you use to reserve.

Edit: You can change the card info on the Change your Reservation on the site.
nothing elaborate, pretty anti-social
Been doing Fanime since 2002
has a Tonberry Cosplay... from 06. :D

Rin_chan

Quote from: lummy on January 18, 2011, 10:36:24 AM
Quote from: Rin_chan on January 17, 2011, 11:56:39 AM

Thanks for any info.

I think you contact CMR for any changes. Which also should mean what card you use to reserve.

Edit: You can change the card info on the Change your Reservation on the site.

Thanks very much, though I did end up canceling my room at the Fairmont in favor of the Ramada :/ It was around $140 cheaper, which makes my wallet hurt less.