Registering someone with me

Started by Nyanko, January 15, 2011, 03:31:07 PM

Nyanko

ok so i pre-registered wwaay back in the time of the dinosaurs but my bf still hasent. but i am going thursday for day zero. so but my question is that i went to add a new fan and be a group leader and when i looked at the price it also said pre-reg ssoooo, does that meant he can come to the thursday excitment??? im just unsure here.
~Blood for betrayal~
http://nekae.deviantart.com/
Fanime2013
Penelo ff12
Sailor Moon

Kyra_Maverick

If you get him registered and paid before the Pre Reg cut off date (around April I think) then he is considered Pre Reg and can also attend Day Zero on Thursday.

Last year I think Early Reg was allowed on Day Zero too, but I cant quite recall.

SOawesomeness

Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on January 15, 2011, 03:34:44 PM
If you get him registered and paid before the Pre Reg cut off date (around April I think) then he is considered Pre Reg and can also attend Day Zero on Thursday.

Last year I think Early Reg was allowed on Day Zero too, but I cant quite recall.
Yes! But make sure he pays before the cut off date. It doesn't matter when his account was created.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

TofuHopper

I also have a question...

I pre reg for my younger sister under my name and she's not quite 18 yet so does she need to do any additional paper work and the like or it's okay for me to just go pick up her badge with her there?

SOawesomeness

If she's in your group, we only need the group leader to pick up the badges. If she's in her own group, she will need to pick up her badge with a valid government issued photo ID (state ID, driver's license, etc).

Just to make sure, you did put one person as your name and another person as her name, right? Not both your name?
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

TofuHopper

I have her under my group and I used her name for her badge, thank you for the reply it helped :)